Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

premonition control/telepath help

Premon

27 minutes ago, seanjo said:

I just thought you the answer.

I just said that I can't control my abilities yet. I did get a message from god know where of a sentence in some strange language, I pretty sure it's not you though. It's ra\eally curly and has black dots going around it.

Edited by Premon

Welcome to UM Premon :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

First off, please be aware that UM has skeptics and believers alike, with a wide array of opinions. You will likely get several types of responses to your inquiry.

Now.. I'm not quite sure what you meant in your OP. Telepathy and premonitions are two different things. Are you saying you have both going on?

Just now, rashore said:

Welcome to UM Premon :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

First off, please be aware that UM has skeptics and believers alike, with a wide array of opinions. You will likely get several types of responses to your inquiry.

Now.. I'm not quite sure what you meant in your OP. Telepathy and premonitions are two different things. Are you saying you have both going on?

Yeah, except the premonitions happen a lot and the whole telepathy happens at random. everything will go silent and then I will hear a bunch of whispers coming from different people, often they are opinions on the other person that they are talking to or the people walking by. sorry if this is really strange, all the other psychics i have seen have all said that i have a very big psychic presence but my minds eye is closed. i don't know what this means and i just want some answers. please

1 minute ago, Premon said:

Yeah, except the premonitions happen a lot and the whole telepathy happens at random. everything will go silent and then I will hear a bunch of whispers coming from different people, often they are opinions on the other person that they are talking to or the people walking by. sorry if this is really strange, all the other psychics i have seen have all said that i have a very big psychic presence but my minds eye is closed. i don't know what this means and i just want some answers. please

Well, within the lore the minds eye being closed is figurative- you don't have anything physical in your mind that literally opens like an eye. There is some debate about if there is any actual changes in the mind with psychic practices, like if there are any little pathway changes/connections like with learning other things. But that's probably not what you really were wondering, lol. Figuratively speaking, the minds eye being closed is akin to your real eyes being closed in dappled sun. Through your lids you can see some light changes, but can't see anything. Opening your eyes, you can see. Controlling it is like learning how to control your blinking and winking ability.

A helpful tool for a lot of folks is to keep a journal.

4 minutes ago, rashore said:

Well, within the lore the minds eye being closed is figurative- you don't have anything physical in your mind that literally opens like an eye. There is some debate about if there is any actual changes in the mind with psychic practices, like if there are any little pathway changes/connections like with learning other things. But that's probably not what you really were wondering, lol. Figuratively speaking, the minds eye being closed is akin to your real eyes being closed in dappled sun. Through your lids you can see some light changes, but can't see anything. Opening your eyes, you can see. Controlling it is like learning how to control your blinking and winking ability.

A helpful tool for a lot of folks is to keep a journal.

What do i write in the journal? (soz complete beginner)

4 minutes ago, Premon said:

What do i write in the journal? (soz complete beginner)

Everything.

If you have a premonition or a telepathy moment, write down all the details, starting with noting down the time and day, and explaining the experience in order with as much detail as you can. Take note of things like what mental state were you in- sleepy, agitated, deep in work, ect. What the situation was that you were in- at home in bed or while eating dinner in front of the TV, driving in the car, at work, ect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rashore said:

Everything.

If you have a premonition or a telepathy moment, write down all the details, starting with noting down the time and day, and explaining the experience in order with as much detail as you can. Take note of things like what mental state were you in- sleepy, agitated, deep in work, ect. What the situation was that you were in- at home in bed or while eating dinner in front of the TV, driving in the car, at work, ect.

thank you so much.

Just now, Premon said:

thank you so much.

You are welcome.

And a bit more... don't get obsessed with this either. Right now it sounds like your thoughts are a bit scattered about this. Just take some time to get into the habit of jotting stuff down as it happens for now. A lot of people have difficulty getting into the habit of keeping a journal, and it's wise to get into the habit of tracking this and comfortable with that before anything else.

43 minutes ago, Premon said:

I just said that I can't control my abilities yet. I did get a message from god know where of a sentence in some strange language, I pretty sure it's not you though. It's ra\eally curly and has black dots going around it.

Can you draw it as best you can and post the drawing here? I'm pretty much 100% skeptic, but if it is a strange language it would be interesting to see. 

And I just wanted to say that I hope you have been to some kind of real medical professional regarding this, as it could be any number of serious conditions.

Do I really want to partake in this thread or not? On one hand I can bring some sound reasoning into it, but on the other hand I'd end up getting reported for something. I could suggest that the OP talk to their general practitioner about what's going on. As it might be a sign that something is amiss and may require treatment, but then again I can't do that without sending up red flags for being a "jerk". So from my own predictive abilities I will say that I will either get hated for this comment, get reported for this comment, this comment will be deleted, or ignored, maybe discussed. Good luck OP.

3 hours ago, Premon said:

Hello,

I have heard the term 'minds eye' to mean what many define as the 3rd eye. My understanding is that this is how we receive intuitive insights. Now if it is closed and you would like it opened then chakra 3rd eye exercises may be of interest to you. An internet search for that term should provide what you are looking for.

John

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Do I really want to partake in this thread or not? On one hand I can bring some sound reasoning into it, but on the other hand I'd end up getting reported for something. I could suggest that the OP talk to their general practitioner about what's going on. As it might be a sign that something is amiss and may require treatment, but then again I can't do that without sending up red flags for being a "jerk". So from my own predictive abilities I will say that I will either get hated for this comment, get reported for this comment, this comment will be deleted, or ignored, maybe discussed. Good luck OP.

I'll say it for you: if you're hearing voices, see a doctor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moonman said:

I'll say it for you: if you're hearing voices, see a doctor.

I'm not hearing voices like that! But I don't mind honesty and I am already seeing a psychologist and am completely sane ( I'm seeing her for my chronic anxiety.  she had to do a sanity test that she does for everyone) what it could also be identified as if you do want an explanation of what could be happening is that my anxiety is going into overdrive and is creating opinions about me that don't exist, this is my way of batting it, saying that it might be psychic ability. = )

Edited by Premon
  • Like 1

The problem with psychic abilities is that none have be authentically validated. So the first thing we must always look at is mundane explanations. 

15 hours ago, Premon said:

I'm not hearing voices like that! But I don't mind honesty and I am already seeing a psychologist and am completely sane ( I'm seeing her for my chronic anxiety.  she had to do a sanity test that she does for everyone) what it could also be identified as if you do want an explanation of what could be happening is that my anxiety is going into overdrive and is creating opinions about me that don't exist, this is my way of batting it, saying that it might be psychic ability. = )

Anxiety and other related things can be extremely overwhelming and entrapping, especially if in overdrive. If this way of battling it helps you, then it might be good for now. Just try to keep a positive opinion of yourself, and as others suggested, write everything down. Bring it to your psychologist next time too. It will help you and also help your psychologist help you. 

• Like 2

On 8/12/2017 at 7:36 AM, Premon said:

Hi, I'm a telepath in need of help, I can't control my premonitions and my mind's eye. All telepaths called on. please

I've experienced an array of common experiences related to telepathy and hearing voices. What are you experieincing specifically?