Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One of my experiences

InfamousSalazar

Hi guys i'm new here I signed up to share this with you guys - I haven't told anyone else about this the only person who knows is my fiancee because she was there at the time. This takes place a couple months ago:

We was laid in bed one night randomly talking about all manner of things when my fiancee suddenly brought up something. She told me that most evenings around 6-7pm she would look out the window and see a dark figure crossing the road. The figure only stayed in view maybe a minute or so and then disappeared. 

Anyways a couple nights after that again laid in bed was about 10pm and i heard a voice inside my head it said "Charlie....road". Well I thought back to the conversation I had with my fiancee the other night and I told her what I had just heard and we both came to the conclusion that this guy was the person who was crossing the road and his name was Charlie.

Now it gets even weirder. I suddenly felt a large pressure on my chest and was finding it really hard to breath. At the time I didn't know a second entity was in the room with us also I only learnt when my fiancee told me (she's big on the paranormal too). I told my fiancee what was happening and she revealed it was an older man doing it to me. 

My fiancee asked him to stop and apparently he'd say no because I look like "him". My fiancee asked who "him" was and the man replied "Chris". Now here's the thing Chris is my Uncle and I look a LOT like him. This man must not of liked my Uncle and because I looked like him he was taking out on me.

A short time after that a woman entity had entered aswell and told the man to let up on me and after a short while he did. All 3 of the m departed but not before Charlie told my fiancee where he was buried. I believe he told her because he trusted her and wanted her to visit the grave. To this day we still haven't gone to visit and haven't had any visits from them since but it does make me wonder whether or not we should visit to see what would happen.

It wasn't a long experience maybe lasted about 15 mins in all but it was quite scary.

What do you guys think?

43 minutes ago, InfamousSalazar said:

What do you guys think?

Interesting. Aren't you drawn to know if there is a Charlie at the place where he said he was buried? And then maybe get his name and do some research? I guess that is just the paranormal researcher in me talking. Such tangible things are valuable to our understanding.

Edited by papageorge1

I am drawn to know its just we have had so much going on lately we havent had spare time to do actual research! I think i'm going to research properly into see if my fiancee can help and se eif she can remember where he is buried. We didn't get a last name or a date of death from him though just where he is buried so it may be worth a trip down paranormal lane and try contact him to see if we could get any more info

• Like 1

my daughter having a different connection with me has experienced this many times .......some have it.....some don't.....and just make up stories......jmo