Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sep 23, 2017 - planetary alignment

Indiogene

16 things to know about the Sept 23, 2017 (equinox - autumn/fall in northern, vernal/spring in southern hemisphere) prediction prophecy hype- based on astronomy and astrology, but carries biblical or religious connotations. 

http://en.es-static.us/upl/2017/05/v...5567151337.jpg

– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (7) means perfect completion.

- The surface temperature of the sun is 5778 K which is the next jewish new year on September 23

– 726 days from the last blood moon September 28, 2015 to September 23, 2017 – Strong’s Concordance word 726 is harpazo or “to snatch up”.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

– The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

– 7 years later another eclipse, and both form a X over the United States 

– Trump’s first day of office he was 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS. Trump was inaugurated on 1/20/17, having won the election with exactly 77 electoral votes.

– “At the last trump” is knowns as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as the day that “no man knows the day or hour. Last trump to the biggest gentile nation also at the same time? Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”

And finally, the eclipse's path of totality crosses the 38th N latitude in the USA, the same latitude crosses North and South Korea, esp. the DMZ or demilitarized zone.

• Like 1

Thank you for posting this i find it pretty interesting.  I have noticed a lot of videos on YouTube about this subject too many to watch but i have watched three of them and they all pretty well said about the same thing but nothing like this.

Sorry, but where is a prediction or mystery in all of this? I see a fascination with listing numbers with 7s and a lot of numerology.

According to the wikipedia Rosh Hashanna is on September 21, 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_and_Israeli_holidays_2000–2050#5777_.282016.E2.80.932017.29

Israel became independent in 1948

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

The Jubilee ideas are fraught with differences on how to decide jubilees.

It is 500 years since Luther posted his theses.

The eclipse begins far out in the Pacific and ends far out in the Atlantic. The umbra passes over Oregon and South Carolina plus many other states in between. SC is the 8th state to join the US and 1st to secede.  The eclipse enters Oregon at the 45 th parallel, the same parallel used as the Canada-US border.

The next solar eclipse in the US is in 2023, 6 years from now.

There are a few of the mistakes and misrepresentations going on.

Now why is this thread called planetary alignment?

• Like 5

I don't know what year they are starting for for Jubilee, but 5777 is not divisible by 49, to be a Jubilee year.  Though other people are saying it's a Jubilee year, I just don't know what date they are starting from for this to happen.

And all this means what exactly? Show me one example where numerology has come to anything meaningful??

• Like 2

Um... the equinox isn't on the 23 this year, it's on the 22nd.

The feast of trumpets this year is on the 21-22nd.

The rebirth of Israel happened on May 14, 1948

The Jerusalem Jubilee was on May 23-24 of this year

The anniversary day for the Reformation is traditionally on October 31

The Balfour Declaration was on November 2

The next Jewish New Year is on September 21

• Like 5

6 hours ago, rashore said:

Are you using facts to confuse the issue?

• Like 4

Whoa, wow, this isn't a normal Jubilee, this is the FIRST Jubilee ever, since a long time.  Israel hasn't been doing Jubilees because not all 12 tribes were in Israel, but I guess they changed their mind and they are restarting Jubilee over on the 50 year cycle this year 5777 2017.  https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/71637/sanhedrin-declares-jubilee-third-arrival-jews-israel/

I didn't know this, if I'm reading it correctly this is kind of big news.  They're just starting it over now...

Anyway, with numerology I think it's just interesting with the triple 777, also with the 2017, so 4 7's, makes for an interesting numerology year.  Though, it;'s also a big deal if Israel decided to restart over.

11 hours ago, rashore said:

On 14/8/2017 at 7:14 PM, stereologist said:

Sorry, but where is a prediction or mystery in all of this? I see a fascination with listing numbers with 7s and a lot of numerology.

According to the wikipedia Rosh Hashanna is on September 21, 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_and_Israeli_holidays_2000–2050#5777_.282016.E2.80.932017.29

Israel became independent in 1948

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

The Jubilee ideas are fraught with differences on how to decide jubilees.

It is 500 years since Luther posted his theses.

The eclipse begins far out in the Pacific and ends far out in the Atlantic. The umbra passes over Oregon and South Carolina plus many other states in between. SC is the 8th state to join the US and 1st to secede.  The eclipse enters Oregon at the 45 th parallel, the same parallel used as the Canada-US border.

The next solar eclipse in the US is in 2023, 6 years from now.

There are a few of the mistakes and misrepresentations going on.

Stop using facts, its not fair. :rolleyes:

On 14/8/2017 at 7:14 PM, stereologist said:

Now why is this thread called planetary alignment?

Because the Sun and the Moon are planets obviously................... oh wait. 

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 3

Well, again, this is interesting.  A big deal I think.  Israel has not recognized Jubilee in over 2000 years.  The fact that they have made the first jubilee this year in that long is a sign, I think.  It's supposed to be every 50 years.

The Jubilee is dependant upon certain conditions pertaining to Jews being in the land, though there are many differing opinions about the specific requirements. As a result, the Jubilee has not been observed since the Second Temple when the Jews returned from the Babylonian Exile.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/71637/sanhedrin-declares-jubilee-third-arrival-jews-israel/

On 16/08/2017 at 1:32 AM, Opus Magnus said:

Anyway, with numerology I think it's just interesting with the triple 777, also with the 2017, so 4 7's, makes for an interesting numerology year.  Though, it;'s also a big deal if Israel decided to restart over.

When has numerology been proven valid or useful in any way ever?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

If you take the numbers of todays date 20-08-17 and add the together you get 20*8*17=2720

2720 is the postcode for Vanløse where I used to live until 4 years ago. 

If you then add those numbers together you get 2+7+2+0= 11

Then subtract 4 from 11 and you get 7

So don't tell me numerology doesn't work. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

All I know is that it is my daughter's 47th birthday!   :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Susanc241 said:

All I know is that it is my daughter's 47th birthday!   :lol:

See I told you guys that today was important and I was right. :P

• Like 1

I noticed some of you found inaccuracies with the prediction, as well I learned 2017 is the 50th anniversary of the Israeli reclaim of the Old City of Jerusalem from Jordan in the six-day-war of 1967. And most of the US-Canadian border from the Pacific (Wa. state) to Lake of the Woods (Minn.) is the 49th parallel latitude - during summer nights, twilight throughout the entire night starts north from this point. Also in astrology, they considered the Sun (a star) and the Moon (Earth's sole natural satellite) "planets" which are astronomically inaccurate - the Sun is in Virgo transiting Libra (the exact middle point of the astrological zodiac year) on Sep. 23rd, but it's actually located within Virgo on the ecliptic (usually from Sep. 11-Oct 22).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Solipsi Rai said:

I noticed some of you found inaccuracies with the prediction, as well I learned 2017 is the 50th anniversary of the Israeli reclaim of the Old City of Jerusalem from Jordan in the six-day-war of 1967. And most of the US-Canadian border from the Pacific (Wa. state) to Lake of the Woods (Minn.) is the 49th parallel latitude - during summer nights, twilight throughout the entire night starts north from this point. Also in astrology, they considered the Sun (a star) and the Moon (Earth's sole natural satellite) "planets" which are astronomically inaccurate - the Sun is in Virgo transiting Libra (the exact middle point of the astrological zodiac year) on Sep. 23rd, but it's actually located within Virgo on the ecliptic (usually from Sep. 11-Oct 22).

"  the Sun is in Virgo transiting Libra  "      -  impossible !   If the Sun is transiting Libra it is ' in ' Libra  not Virgo .

You have been just been copying stuff without understanding it , haven't you ?  

Then there is this classic ;   " but it's  ( the Sun )  actually located within Virgo   on the ecliptic "

If you had a clue what you wrote , you would know how funny that was !   

( hint ;  the Sun can not be located anywhere but on the ecliptic ! )

' Planetary line up '  .....   classic !    :D 

• Like 4

On 8/20/2017 at 1:04 AM, Emma_Acid said:

I don't know.  Numerology is fun.  When you play with it, sometimes you find strange properties in numbers that repeat.  It's interesting like a secret language in math.  Like how when you multiply nine, it is the number times 10 minus that number.  That thing makes logical sense, but when you keep playing with numbers, you notice different numbers do different strange things repeatedly, almost like they have personalities.  Kyhlisti math, I think it is called, also has interesting properties that keep consistant when you add them up, like 12 is 1+2=3, so 12=3 or 25=7, but once you keep playing with them, certain numbers just like to do certain things, and a lot of time it is hard to find why they would logically find these patterns.

42 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

I don't know.  Numerology is fun.  When you play with it, sometimes you find strange properties in numbers that repeat.

That's not numerology. That's maths.

• Like 1

Numerology has always seemed like a way to justify mental gymnastics in order to arrive at a conclusion. It's a lot of work to reach an essentially-random conclusion.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2017 at 6:04 PM, Emma_Acid said:

Check digits? Kinda sorta?

21 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

That's not numerology. That's maths.

Numerology is math, that's how it's done.  Why do you keep truncating my posts when you quote it?

On 8/15/2017 at 5:47 AM, rashore said:

Are you sure the Jubilee was on May 23rd?  Because, the Jubilee is supposed to start in September or October.  The Jewish new year is their 7th lunar month, which is in either September or October.  So, the Jubilee should be almost over.  But, I'm having trouble finding a lot on the subject online.

But, it's not even a real Jubilee.  The Jubilee is supposed to be the year after the sabbath, which was 5775, so the jubilee should have been 5776, but they have it on 5777.  So, it's like a new moon jubilee I guess.  Because it hasn't been acknowledged in 2600 years, so they made it a year late.  But it's like the first sighting of the crescent moon, is a sabbath and the first day of the month.  So, I guess they're just doing it as quickly as they can.  Other than that I don't know of an explanation.  But, I guess all the angels rejoice when one sinner repents.

5 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Are you sure the Jubilee was on May 23rd?  Because, the Jubilee is supposed to start in September or October.  The Jewish new year is their 7th lunar month, which is in either September or October.  So, the Jubilee should be almost over.  But, I'm having trouble finding a lot on the subject online.

Pretty sure.. The earliest of the events started on May 10, with the big march on May 24th. Tail end of the events was around May 27th.

May 10: http://jerusalem2017.org/

May 22: http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Mizrachi-to-kick-off-celebration-of-Jerusalems-jubilee-492487

May 22: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/22/trump-israel-amid-jerusalems-jubilee/

May 24: http://www.timesofisrael.com/tens-of-thousands-march-around-old-city-to-celebrate-jerusalem-day/

May 18-27: http://www.cvent.com/events/israel-2017-jerusalem-jubilee-tour/event-summary-3639fd989f4f4df6a9158b7b10f50469.aspx