Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sep 23, 2017 - planetary alignment

Indiogene

5 minutes ago, rashore said:

Well, it's a little messed up. The real jubliee isn't supposed to be until the next sabbatical year, 5782.  Because 5782/49=118

Even if they slid it back a sabbatical year, then it would have been last year, 5776.

Also, the Jubliee is supposed to start in the 7th month, not in may.

But, if they are really making Jubilee official again, then I guess it doesn't matter, like this website says, but there's not much info on it being official.  I'm wondering why it's all over the place https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/71637/sanhedrin-declares-jubilee-third-arrival-jews-israel/

but really happening.

To reiterate to understand.  THe jubliee is the year after the 7th sabbath year.  There is a sabbath year, like a sabbath day, every 7 years.  So every 7 sabbaths, or ever 49 years, at the end of that year, and the beginning of the 50th year, a trumpet is blown on the 7th month, which is new years, to declare the jubilee.  So, the next sabbath year divisible by 49 is 5782. 

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

Numerology is math, that's how it's done.  Why do you keep truncating my posts when you quote it?

Numerology is any belief in the divine, mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names and ideas. It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology

That's what I, and most other people, mean when they say numerology.

And because I don't want to fill the thread with re-posts, so I quote only what I'm referring to.

2 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Numerology is any belief in the divine, mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names and ideas. It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology

That's what I, and most other people, mean when they say numerology.

And because I don't want to fill the thread with re-posts, so I quote only what I'm referring to.

Oh, well I don't know that sortof numerology, all I know is things that make sense.

2 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Oh, well I don't know that sortof numerology, all I know is things that make sense.

That's just maths. And this post was about numerology and planetary alignment. So just finding fun patterns in numbers is all well and good, but not really a mystery.

Just now, Emma_Acid said:

That's just maths. And this post was about numerology and planetary alignment. So just finding fun patterns in numbers is all well and good, but not really a mystery.

There's many mysteries in math left to discover.

1 minute ago, Nnicolette said:

So what does this have to do with planet alignment?

This is a numerology thread so dont expect any correlations. 

7 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Well exactly 

46 minutes ago, toast said:

This is a numerology thread so dont expect any correlations. 

Is that a joke? Silly me to expect the threat to correlate to the topic...

Edited by Nnicolette

On 8/21/2017 at 3:11 PM, Opus Magnus said:

I don't know.  Numerology is fun.  When you play with it, sometimes you find strange properties in numbers that repeat.  It's interesting like a secret language in math.  Like how when you multiply nine, it is the number times 10 minus that number.  That thing makes logical sense, but when you keep playing with numbers, you notice different numbers do different strange things repeatedly, almost like they have personalities.  Kyhlisti math, I think it is called, also has interesting properties that keep consistant when you add them up, like 12 is 1+2=3, so 12=3 or 25=7, but once you keep playing with them, certain numbers just like to do certain things, and a lot of time it is hard to find why they would logically find these patterns.

There is a branch of mathematics called number theory. You could learn some number theory and find out that the sum of the digits of a number have the same remainder when divided by 9 as the original number. Example, take the number 1234. Add up the digits 1+2+3+4 is 10. Then 1+0 = 1. This tells us that 1234 divided by 9 has a remainder of 1. It tells us that the number composed of 9 1s is 111,111,111 and it is divisible by 9.

That's number theory and it is interesting unlike numerology which is all about pointless arithmetic.

• Like 1

It's considered a planetary alignment: a stellium or mass conjunction of the Sun (the Earth orbits around it, not vice versa), the Moon (orbits the Earth), Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter. You can find Saturn in Scorpio conjunct the blood-red star Antares. These are the planets visible to the naked eye, while Uranus, Neptune and Pluto (dwarf planet) aren't aligned and they need to be seen through a telescope. 

Orbiting does not make something a planet. It all depends on what is being orbited. Planets orbit the Sun. Moons orbit planets. Saturn is not in Scorpio. It is in Ophiochus. Saturn and Antares are not close to each other. Jupiter was not close to the Moon.

http://theastrologydictionary.com/s/stellium/

The stellium is Mars and Mercury in Leo. Venus is in Cancer. Jupiter in Virgo.

Besides this is astrology and the one thing we know is that astrology is baloney.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Solipsi Rai said:

... the blood-red star Antares.

Antares isnt "blood-red", thats astrologer blahblah.

23 hours ago, Solipsi Rai said:

It's considered a planetary alignment: a stellium or mass conjunction of the Sun (the Earth orbits around it, not vice versa), the Moon (orbits the Earth), Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter. You can find Saturn in Scorpio conjunct the blood-red star Antares. These are the planets visible to the naked eye, while Uranus, Neptune and Pluto (dwarf planet) aren't aligned and they need to be seen through a telescope. 

you do realise that Antares is not actually where the light is showing from right?

its 619 ly from earth it moved from that spot in the universe a looooooong time ago.. if it is still there mind you.. since currently by the light we see its a red super giant near the end of its light.. it could have already gone super nova.. and we wont see it happen for a looooong time either lol..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

you do realise that Antares is not actually where the light is showing from right?

its 619 ly from earth it moved from that spot in the universe a looooooong time ago.. if it is still there mind you.. since currently by the light we see its a red super giant near the end of its light.. it could have already gone super nova.. and we wont see it happen for a looooong time either lol..

It's because astrology moves at the speed of light. :innocent:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It's because astrology moves at the speed of light. :innocent:

even that is to slow to keep up to date :)

Astrology would have to bend spacetime to even get close

2 hours ago, CJ1983 said:

You are fake news.

Who ? 

On 8/22/2017 at 2:26 PM, Opus Magnus said:

Well, it's a little messed up. The real jubliee isn't supposed to be until the next sabbatical year, 5782.  Because 5782/49=118

Even if they slid it back a sabbatical year, then it would have been last year, 5776.

Also, the Jubliee is supposed to start in the 7th month, not in may.

But, if they are really making Jubilee official again, then I guess it doesn't matter, like this website says, but there's not much info on it being official.  I'm wondering why it's all over the place https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/71637/sanhedrin-declares-jubilee-third-arrival-jews-israel/

but really happening.

Gosh, you and I are talking about different Jubilees.

I'm speaking of the official June War Jubilee that happened in 1967. This was an official event this year.

What you are speaking of is a bit more fringe. It's mostly ignored by practicing Jews, and the group and dating by it hasn't been recognized at all by official religious sources. At best the new year does go down on sundown of Sept 22, and so you are mostly right that sunrise on Sept 23 could be called the new year dawning.

19 hours ago, rashore said:

Gosh, you and I are talking about different Jubilees.

I'm speaking of the official June War Jubilee that happened in 1967. This was an official event this year.

What you are speaking of is a bit more fringe. It's mostly ignored by practicing Jews, and the group and dating by it hasn't been recognized at all by official religious sources. At best the new year does go down on sundown of Sept 22, and so you are mostly right that sunrise on Sept 23 could be called the new year dawning.

It's not fringe, it's the orginial Jubliee according to Jewish law.  This is just another one of those examples of going outside the law, not Corban

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:05 AM, Nnicolette said:

Well, he had to change subjects to avoid answering my observations  about the faults in what he said about the alignment    :) 

• Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:26 PM, DingoLingo said:

Actually, that makes no difference.    If      one postulates a  stella radiation force or energy , one can also postulate it travels with the light of the star .

Like, if I am 1 light year away from you and shine a blue light on you and  after a while turn the light to yellow ..... you still getting the blue light at your end, when I turn the light to yellow.  So ity doesn't matter what colour the light is .... now .

Unless you postulated that astrological stella influences move at a higher speed than light      ;) 

On 8/26/2017 at 2:12 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Who ? 

OP, my apologies. I thought it was obvious. Obvious mongoose was not so obvious, this time...