Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Black mist' captured in Magnolia Hotel video

The Caspian Hare

The black mist looks as if I'd is a shadow of the white mist.... just my observation.

• Like 1

Just now, seanjo said:

I saw no black mist I saw white mist, as in steam from a kettle, or smoke from a cigarette...or an overheating camera...

Left side of the screen 

Why so quick and easy to dismiss this as fake? Maybe it's real? How can anyone be sure someone must be smoking? Was there some evidence I missed?

This has me curious.

Edited by DragonFire22
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DragonFire22 said:

Why so quick and easy to dismiss this as fake? Maybe it's real? How can anyone be sure someone must be smoking?

Most don't dismiss it as fake, just a crappy attempt to say something that is completely mundane is paranormal.

How do you know for SURE it wasn't paranormal?

If you can't prove someone was indeed smoking, then... 

Edited by DragonFire22

Rather than asking why people are sure its not paranormal, you should ask why people assume something as mundane as what appears to be akin to cigarette smoke IS paranormal? 

Edited by Cocidius
changed supernatural to paranormal
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

seems like someone burnt the egg bacon fry up, and tried the sizzling fry up again after 10 mins

On 17/08/2017 at 7:58 AM, DragonFire22 said:

How do you know for SURE it wasn't paranormal?

If you can't prove someone was indeed smoking, then... 

I can't prove that you aren't a MIB shape-shifting super dimensional alien either.

I can however use Occam's razor to select the likeliest answer from the above and 'just another human'.

Let's just say that I'm going to need to see an inter-dimensional passport. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

This is not accurate. For being a paranormal mystery solver for 3 years, this is just edited in. The misty white looking stuff that's very close to the lens is most likely dust. The black mist, is obviously edited in. If I am mistaken, please contact me so I will be able to see my mistakes.

I have far too many questions I'd need to have answered before I'd even attempt to digest this as paranormal.  I carry out paranormal investigations of my own and debunk as much as possible before assuming paranormal - think normal before paranormal.  I am not saying this is fake or not paranormal in the slightest, but I'd need answers to many variables beforehand.

Edited by thefourthhaunting