Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man fought off bear with his bare hands

Still Waters

The attack from an angry female bear with a cub came suddenly as the Sverdlovsk man did what millions of Russians do at the time of year - collected mushrooms in a forest. 

'I already collected half a bucket of mushrooms, walked, looking for more under my feet,' he said. 'Suddenly I looked up - there was a bear in front of me....when she got to her feet, she was taller than me.'

He was unarmed, and had only a penknife with him to cut the mushrooms. The bear quickly knocked away the knife and Alexander cowered under the assault from the aggressive brown bear. 

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/man-fought-off-a-psycho-bear-with-his-bare-hands-then-gushing-blood-walked-6-km-to-summon-aid/

• Like 5

Hold up. This deserves more attention. This guy joined an elite class of humans when he fought a gawddam mother bear using only his fists! You guys have to read the article. It's amazing

Mushroom picker Alexander Lopukhin, 44, was 'convinced he would die', then punched the surprised beast on the muzzle - and he 'liked' the fight

This crazy, Russian mushroomer

• Punched the bear in the face until it ran off
  • Walked 6 KM back to aid while gushing blood
  • Vows to go back for his mushrooms
  • Gives 0 ****s

I guess the real question we should be asking is, how good are those mushrooms? Go check out the link lol

• Like 5

That is more than impressive. 

• Like 2

This guy would survive a apocalypse:lol:

And what's with Russians and bears :rolleyes:

They're already lining up Leonardo for the movie :yes:

'Psycho bear'!  What?  Bears are protective of their cubs...get real.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

They're already lining up Leonardo for the movie :yes:

He wouldn't fit the bearskin!

And the Mummy bear said"who's been eat my mushrooms" "Me" said a Russian bloke and punched her in the face"ok it fine by me" said Mummy bear holding her beaten and battered nose as she and Baby bear buggad off to where she came from, and they all lived happily ever after..... The End

Outstanding. I immediately thought of this...

bear-fight-o.gif

• Like 4

When I go into woods where there are bears, I go loaded for bear. I wouldn't want to shoot one, especially a mother with cubs, but I'd rather live to regret it.

• Like 2