Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

H.H Holmes

Guest Altria

Guest Altria

http://www.history.com/shows/american-ripper?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiKz0vLnU1QIVUDyBCh0eWQxcEAAYASAAEgLrsPD_BwE&cmpid=paidsearch_&s_kwcid=AL!4850!3!206273631810!e!!!!american ripper&ef_id=V8a3QwAAAMHO1ybk:20170813144548:s

I have been an avid watcher of the History channels American Ripper. Herman Mudgett,s great great grandson is on a mission to prove his great great grandfather was indeed Jack he Ripper.Herman Mudgett had lots of aliases noteworthy is the H.H Holmes alias and of course the connection with the infamous murder castle.

There is compelling evidence that point to Holmes being Jack the Ripper,for me most noteworthy is the 13 eyewitness accounts of jack is complied to a sketch artist and the resemblance to Holmes is uncanny.I do recommend this reality show for the entertainment value if nothing else.

Ive been pretty impressed with the show and their discoveries thus far. 

I might check this out later.  I read a bit about him in the past. 

It just goes to show that we can't blame all human evil on movies, books, video games, and the internet.   He started as an ordinary con man and sociopath,  and worked his way up to the top of evil.

• Like 1

Guest Altria

I had read a book about him as well,the show has opened up all sorts of facts that I didn't know.This guy had other killing spots,master con man. He would kill a victim for insurance money,sell the body to medical schools or strip the flesh and sell the skeleton to the schools.

My son and I have been following this show. I like that they follow both sides of a theory. I feel they are a little too quick sometimes with assumptions but all in all they are going the extra mile with research.