Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Marim

Do I have an ability or just a coincidence?

Marim

Last week my husband and I escaped a potentially serious or even fatal accident. I woke up milliseconds prior to this incident and I managed to shout my husband and we managed to come away harm free. It really shook us up. Now I have had many things occur over the years. I'm mid 20s and I have had some weird situations but never a serious incident like this. I have very lucid dreams from time to time. I get de ja vu all the time. If someone's anniversary when they died comes up. Something reminds me of them. On my wedding I had a picture of my grandfather on my bouquet. While getting photos a robin landed near me and we managed to get a photo of it. I have had a few dreams that have came true. That's only some snippets of things. I don't dwell on them, they sometimes just happen when I'm not expecting it. I tried to talk to a reader to see if they can sense a spirit guide as i can't sense them. Basically what sort of ability would this come under and how could I develop it? Thanks :) 

ChrLzs
4 hours ago, Marim said:

Last week my husband and I escaped a potentially serious or even fatal accident. I woke up milliseconds prior to this incident and I managed to shout my husband and we managed to come away harm free.

Could we have a little more detail?  Maybe you heard or sensed the leadup to whatever happened and it woke you.

4 hours ago, Marim said:

It really shook us up. Now I have had many things occur over the years. I'm mid 20s and I have had some weird situations but never a serious incident like this.

We all do.  In a life full of millions/billions of events, there are going to be coincidences.  You will not remember all the times when nothing of interest happen, but of course there must be coincidentallly interesting happenings, just from random probability.

4 hours ago, Marim said:

I have very lucid dreams from time to time. I get de ja vu all the time. If someone's anniversary when they died comes up. Something reminds me of them. On my wedding I had a picture of my grandfather on my bouquet. While getting photos a robin landed near me and we managed to get a photo of it. I have had a few dreams that have came true. That's only some snippets of things. I don't dwell on them, they sometimes just happen when I'm not expecting it. I tried to talk to a reader to see if they can sense a spirit guide as i can't sense them. Basically what sort of ability would this come under and how could I develop it? Thanks :) 

Empathy, Pattern Matching, Synchronicity, Intuition, etc..  Our brains are much more perceptive than we are aware...

• Like 1

Tonite T

Do not believe someone attributing everything to coincidence. What is coincidence? Which is this thing called coincidence? Coincidence is a confusing thread of effects from unknown causes manifesting in your life. Lately coincidences are considered as a product of synchronicity in your life. Do not care much about meddling in concepts being confused by these intellectual people. Keep closer to positive discard negativity and be happy with your gift.