Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
katsung47

Poison gas attack

74 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

katsung47


965. Poison(liquid) gas attack on 6/9 (6/12/2017)

May and June is dry season in San Jose. But recently, there were a few light rain at night. I have some container in yard to collect rain water. I noticed there was a little water inside the container otherwise I even was not aware there had been a rain at night. I was alarmed because I fear the Feds would attribute the death to West Niles disease spread by mosquitoes. 

The weather report of 6/8 said there would be a light rain at late night. Next morning, I look outside, found it was dry. At half after eight, my wife went to work. She left with the door open so I close the door for her. To my surprise, she came back home and left the door opened again. I later think it was the direct from her handler. Of course I closed the door. 

After breakfast I went to back yard. Then it started rain. It was light rain. I could feel humid little water drop floating in the air, like heavy foggy days in winter. When the water drop became bigger I went inside. 

In noon I had a severe stomach ache. It happened three times that day. All happened about four hours late after the meal. Since the Feds continuously poisoning my food, I keep alarm on food. Lucky enough this time, all the food I had eaten that day were verified safe before so I could exclude the food factor. Then what is it?

That unusual June light rain reminded me of Kim Jongnan's murder case. He died of a liquid poison VX by skin contact or gas breathing. I allege the Feds used the same material to poison me recently. 
They spread the poison with rain drop at night on the purpose to let victim breathe in the evaporated poisonous gas next morning. When the the result couldn't satisfy their desire, they created a light rain to increase the dose. 

VX is very slow to evaporate and is therefore usually found as a viscous liquid, similar in texture to motor oil or honey.

In this state, it's highly toxic when it comes into contact with skin.

"You need a microscopic amount to kill one person, which is what happened to Kim Jong Nam," said Bretton-Gordon, the chemical weapons expert.

It's likely that Kim at experienced pinpointed pupils, a runny nose, and nausea, before finding it hard to breathe and feeling his heart racing.

He probably then had loss of bladder and bowel control, convulsions, seizures, and finally death while on the way to the hospital just minutes later.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/north-korea-s-kim-jong-nam-killed-vx-most-toxic-n725131


I didn't suffer the described symptoms of the news. I think they used diluted liquid to make it hard to be discovered. What happened to me is my digestive system was hurt. It caused swollen digestive organ that caused severe pain when the food passes through. The pain is so severe that it causes sweating. The pain caused by solid food or long fiber food. Liquefied food can ease the pain. 

In my experience the rain water drop is identical to description "a colorless, odorless, tasteless(I didn't taste) liquid that's deadly in microscopic amounts." So microscopic that a fog amount cause a suffering.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daughter of the Nine Moons

Hello welcome to UM Katsung47 - Please take the time to read the forum rules

Why would the "Feds" want to poison you and why do you think your wife has a "handler"? 

Also, please explain "created a light rain to increase the dose. "

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Welcome to UM, katsung47!  It's an interesting theory but I think there's probably a simpler explanation.  How long do you believe you've been being surveilled and poisoned by the government?  It's a serious question because unless you have worked in government and were privy to serious, secret intel, I'd find it difficult to believe they'd bother with physical surveillance. Taking in every electronic or digital signal you emanated, sure, but they don't have unlimited assets for surveillance. Best wishes, guy!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mr3rdrock

If it was VX, as another poster already pointed out, you would have been dead well before now. A stomach ache isn't a good reason to believe you were poisoned. If it was VX you would have asphyxiated and died not to long after exposure.

Have you ever entertained the idea of medical help? I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but this sounds like a paranoid delusion. Do some reality checking and ask yourself, "is that the most plausible explanation?"

 

I wish you the best.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
6 hours ago, katsung47 said:

Since the Feds continuously poisoning my food, I keep alarm on food.

Continuously? Why would you believe this? Why would they want to do this to you, what have you done for the feds to want to spend their time going after you?

what did your doctor say?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy

In all seriousness, from what you've written, you need help.

You could be a very real danger to yourself, and those around you. 

You need to seek real professional help immediately. This isn't a joke.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose
10 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

In all seriousness, from what you've written, you need help.

You could be a very real danger to yourself, and those around you. 

You need to seek real professional help immediately. This isn't a joke.

Yeah, that's a pretty paranoid post there. 

I'd have to agree. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
katsung47
On 8/16/2017 at 3:19 PM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Hello welcome to UM Katsung47 - Please take the time to read the forum rules

Why would the "Feds" want to poison you and why do you think your wife has a "handler"? 

Also, please explain "created a light rain to increase the dose. "

 

That's a long story. 
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2-how-the-feds-persecute-people

"increase the dose" is about slow poison. 

186. Slow poison (12/6/03) (continue to message 181 and 182)

When I thought over what happened to the sandwich and beef soup. I recalled an article in Readers' digest. It was a story about a defect Russian pilot. 

Lt. Viktor Belenko drove a Mig-25 to Nakodate, Japan on 9/6/1976. The Mig-25 was the most advanced fighter in Russia at that time. US experts flied to Japan, dismantled the plane and had a thorough examination. They returned the dismantled Mig fighter to Soviet Union about ten days later. The defect pilot, was under "witness protection" and lived in somewhere US. 

I noticed the article talked about that once authority had suspected this was a fake defection because the expert found some most important part of technique were missing in the plane. The article also talked about that Belenko refused a huge rewards. (millions of dollars) He said he wanted to make a living by his own hands. That his defection was not for money but for opinion. It's real incredible for money oriented intelligence, I think. 

The thing impressed me most was the pilot was poisoned when he was hidden in witness shelter. Belenko was still young but he was bald. The medical examination concluded that it was caused by slow poison of a kind of rare metal. (I forgot the name of that metal) The article, of course, alleged it to the work of KGB. I don't believe it. Few people would know where the pilot was if he was under "witness protection". And it was easy to identify the person who had access to pilot's food. (Slow poison took a long time work.) Most likely he became a Quinea pig for intelligence in test of slow poison. When he was of no use but a burden for them. 

There are many such examples. The most known one were former Phillipine President Marcos, and former Iranian Tsar Barlivie. When they were rulers they were loyal ally of US. Once they lost power and had to drift abroad they became a political burden of US. Because they were ousted by their own people. Barlivie even couldn't find a shelter in US.. They both died in a short time. ( in about three years or less?) Marcos died of kidney failure and Barlivie died of cancer(?)

There are many advantages of slow poison murder. 1. Work covertly. All death are like a natural one. (like diabetes, kidney failure, cancer...) 2. Control the death on will. They can make target getting sick by slow poison, once the death is neccesary for Feds, what they have to do is just increase the dose, the target died to intelligence' demand without causing a suspicion. 3. Deniable. If the lethal dose is 100 gram, they can dilute the actual poison dose at 1 gram each. So it's safe for them even if they were caught. Because it' s not lethal. 4. It's hard to track because the dose each time used is a tiny one. 

This explains what happened in sandwich and beef soup story. The people involved behaved strangely. They thought there was something in food. Nobody knew it was a slow poison, and anybody could eat it and nothing would have happened unless they were fed for a long time. Later, I still noticed they slowly poisoned me. I omit the story here because there is more urge information to tell. I'll post them if there is chance. 

Though I couldn't feel the poison before. The situation changed this year. Since this July, they aggressively intensified the persecution. Include poison which I think led to the cancer outbroke on my father in law. I feel unwell after eating poisoned food. This is one reason I said they are going crazy. Feds increased poison dose. They are in a hurry
 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
katsung47
On 8/16/2017 at 3:59 PM, and then said:

Welcome to UM, katsung47!  It's an interesting theory but I think there's probably a simpler explanation.  How long do you believe you've been being surveilled and poisoned by the government?  It's a serious question because unless you have worked in government and were privy to serious, secret intel, I'd find it difficult to believe they'd bother with physical surveillance. Taking in every electronic or digital signal you emanated, sure, but they don't have unlimited assets for surveillance. Best wishes, guy!

That's a long story more than 30 years. 
http://katsung.forumotion.com/t11-why-i-become-a-target-of-the-fedsfbi-and-dea

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
katsung47
On 8/16/2017 at 8:55 PM, mr3rdrock said:

If it was VX, as another poster already pointed out, you would have been dead well before now. A stomach ache isn't a good reason to believe you were poisoned. If it was VX you would have asphyxiated and died not to long after exposure.

Have you ever entertained the idea of medical help? I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but this sounds like a paranoid delusion. Do some reality checking and ask yourself, "is that the most plausible explanation?"

 

I wish you the best.

An instant death would cause investigation. That's not the way the Feds perform a murder. Their murder used to be in the guise of "natural death".

This gas poison is a "torture" punishment. It took a lot of work to carry out such an operation. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, katsung47 said:

The weather report of 6/8 said there would be a light rain at late night. Next morning, I look outside, found it was dry. At half after eight, my wife went to work. She left with the door open so I close the door for her. To my surprise, she came back home and left the door opened again. I later think it was the direct from her handler. Of course I closed the door.

Her handler? What does your wife think of your asinine theory?

 

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, katsung47 said:

That unusual June light rain reminded me of Kim Jongnan's murder case. He died of a liquid poison VX by skin contact or gas breathing. I allege the Feds used the same material to poison me recently.

That's non-sequitur.

 

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, katsung47 said:

They spread the poison with rain drop at night on the purpose to let victim breathe in the evaporated poisonous gas next morning. When the the result couldn't satisfy their desire, they created a light rain to increase the dose.

Of course they do, and you have a doctor to back this up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
16 hours ago, katsung47 said:

An instant death would cause investigation. That's not the way the Feds perform a murder. Their murder used to be in the guise of "natural death".

This gas poison is a "torture" punishment. It took a lot of work to carry out such an operation. 

It means your story is bull****. 

I read your link, you have a lot of accusations and very little support. Tell your doctor about this "mysterious EM wave" that tortures you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
katsung47
On 8/29/2017 at 7:57 AM, Rlyeh said:

Her handler? What does your wife think of your asinine theory?

That's more than two decades ago.

28. My wife intimidated

When my wife first heard my words that I was under surveillance of law enforcement agent, she laughed at me:" If little figure like you are the target of surveillance, then those agents have too much work to do."

One night, when I went out, I found a neighborhood house installed a motion detector lamp which reacted to my movement. It was about 70 feet away, so was not very bright, but it lit up my whole parking space. I told my wife. She was suspicious on this information and took a test. She walked out, the lamp lit up. After she came in, I tested with my hand and found it was so sensitive that it worked even with a palm's movement. My wife and I in turn tested the lamp by stretching out our hands from house. Like children playing game. Several times later, the lamp was off. Agent who monitored us found we were testing their lamp, switched it off. My wife kept in silence with a straight face. She didn't say anything but I could feel she was shocked. 

Sometime after drug case happened, a tenant moved in my next door neighborhood. My window was towards to the lane. At night I always heard his automobile drove in to the garage. I noticed the time he came was about 11 o'clock. I thought if he was the one who monitored me at night, then he should work no more than eight hours. Next morning I got up early to watch. Really he left at seven o'clock. For days he worked on that schedule. I told my wife the new discovery. "He works night shift."

Then I could not hear the sound of his car any more. I found he started parking his car on street. Sometimes he was picked up by another driver. Time schedule was still the same. They eavesdropped my talking and changed their way. Such events happened several times. I, too, change my way. I wrote down on paper the new discovery. 

At first my wife read my new discovery with smile. Sometime later, she refused to read my notes any more. She pushed my paper away with scary, "I don't want to read it". I was puzzled by her change. After several refusal, I realized she was intimidated. Agents apparently had interviewed her and asked what I had written on paper. I had a feeling that I lived in a 'spy' country. They vastly use informants to cross monitor each other. I could even not trust my wife. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76

It literally baffles me that people would be mean and rude to the OP here. Obviously there is a really good chance he's dealing with some serious mental issues. You might as well being making fun of a crippled kid in a wheel chair if that's the case. SMH people suck.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

It literally baffles me that people would be mean and rude to the OP here. Obviously there is a really good chance he's dealing with some serious mental issues. You might as well being making fun of a crippled kid in a wheel chair if that's the case. SMH people suck.

Is everyone who strings together a nonsensical story mentally ill? Maybe he should go see a doctor instead of spinning BS.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Is everyone who strings together a nonsensical story mentally ill? Maybe he should go see a doctor instead of spinning BS.

Maybe he has seen a doctor but is still working through it, maybe this is therapeutic , maybe this is the OP nearing "rock bottom" before getting help.

Regardless it takes a true "keyboard warrior" to not think of the larger picture , especially after being called out on it. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
40 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Maybe he has seen a doctor but is still working through it, maybe this is therapeutic , maybe this is the OP nearing "rock bottom" before getting help.

Regardless it takes a true "keyboard warrior" to not think of the larger picture , especially after being called out on it. 

Or maybe you're clutching at straws. The OP presented a complete BS story that got criticized. Good thing we now have safe spaces.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
2 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Is everyone who strings together a nonsensical story mentally ill? Maybe he should go see a doctor instead of spinning BS.

No, but this isn't just any nonsensical story is it? This story is filled to the brim with paranoid delusions. I don't know to what end the OP actually believes this stuff, but if he really does, he needs some serious help. 

Just seems to me this should have been obvious. You are right though, this isn't a safe space. If people want to respond with middle school level maturity that's their business I guess. Forgive me for my observation. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
14 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

No, but this isn't just any nonsensical story is it? This story is filled to the brim with paranoid delusions. I don't know to what end the OP actually believes this stuff, but if he really does, he needs some serious help. 

Just seems to me this should have been obvious. You are right though, this isn't a safe space. If people want to respond with middle school level maturity that's their business I guess. Forgive me for my observation. 

The OP has only presented stories and accusations. Sure he could be mentally ill but that's between him and his doctor (if he even sees one). No one here can help him.

As far as the stories go they're nonsense, anyone can look up the symptoms of XV. A tummy ache is the least of your worries.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

The OP has only presented stories and accusations. Sure he could be mentally ill but that's between him and his doctor (if he even sees one). No one here can help him.

As far as the stories go they're nonsense, anyone can look up the symptoms of XV. A tummy ache is the least of your worries.

Of course the stories are crazy. No one is arguing against that. Nor am I saying anyone here can help him. They can't.

I just don't understand the angry responses towards a guy who might not be able to help himself. Who may very well be living as though these stories are as real to him as our stories are real to us. 

Its cool Rlyeh, you don't owe me an explanation. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
katsung47

It's easy to tarnish me as "crazy", "mental ill"...... That's typical way the Feds and their shills used to deal with dissenters. 


181. Soup (11/21)

Poisoning is a traditional method to murder. There is no exception for Feds. But they do it in different way. They made it more like a natural disease or sometimes, directly plant virus or germ to the victims. 

Sometime about 92 (? If I can't remember the exact time, I put a "?") my wife started to suggest me to go to the restaurant which Mr. X owned. Mr. X was a seller in Flea market. I thought he was an informant of Feds so I refused. My wife kept suggesting to go to Mr. X's restaurant although she knew I didn't like him and that restaurant was far away from our house. Her repeating suggestion caused my suspicion. What was it for?

One day when I was having meal with my wife, she took out two cups of soup. She gave me one "This beef soup is for you. I have that WonTon soup. I bought them from Mr. X's restaurant." 

The long accumulated suspicion broke out. I was angry. "You know my opinion about Mr.X. Why are you keeping request me to eat his food? Is there something in the soup? You drink it." I pushed the beef soup cup to her. 

My wife didn't say a word. She sat there, lowered her head, dare not to watch me. When I urged her " drink it, why you dare not drink it?" She had a strange reaction. She held a piece of chopstick, soaked it into the beef soup, then slowly put the chopstick into her mouth. She might drink a drop of soup or even less. Obviously she was forced to do so. So she herself suspected the soup might have been poisoned. That's the only way she could do then - pretended tasting a little soup. 

After my anger fading away, I realized my wife was forced to do so. I hurried to finish the meal. Left her behind to take care of that full cup of beef soap. Later when I got familiar with Feds tactic, I know that even she drank the whole cup of soup. Nothing would happen. They murder with low dose poisoned food to make it look like a natural death. 

182. Sandwich

when I went to Galt Market every Tuesday then, I used to buy my lunch a day before from a Vietnamese food store. The customers were Asian people because the food was traditional Asian style. So it caught my eye when I saw a white man in sandwich cabinet whom was talking with sales ladies. The white man left right away when he saw me coming in. I felt it was unusual because he left without buying anything. 

I told the sales ladies I want three sandwiches. The sales ladies looked flurried, turned their sights away and walked away to take care other customers whom came later. I was left alone for a few minutes. It was a deliberate negligence, I was angry. Then another saleslady just coming from other room picked my order. She took three already made sandwiches from a saving cabinet for me. It was unusual because they always made it on order. (customer could choose different meat and vegetables) The odd things puzzled me. It seemed they got these sandwiches particularly prepared for me. 

Next day, after a busy morning, I was hungry. Looking at the sandwiches, I recalled the strange scene the day before and beef soup event. Did they put some poison in sandwich? I tried a small bite, taste is normal, than another bite.... I finished a sandwich, threw away the other two and waited for something to happen. Nothing happened. 

It was contradict to my suspicion of poisoning. The above two events puzzled me for sometime. What happened exactly? 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruby04

Your wife may not have wanted the Beef soup, that's why she refused to touch it. 

If someone tried forcing me to have something I didn't want I to would lower my head, to try to remain calm instead of snapping at the person to STOP pushing me into something I don't want.

"I told the sales ladies I want three sandwiches. The sales ladies looked flurried, turned their sights away and walked away to take care other customers whom came later. I was left alone for a few minutes. It was a deliberate negligence, I was angry. Then another saleslady just coming from other room picked my order. She took three already made sandwiches from a saving cabinet for me. It was unusual because they always made it on order. (customer could choose different meat and vegetables) The odd things puzzled me. It seemed they got these sandwiches particularly prepared for me." Or someone else ordered the same as you, changed their mind and never picked up their order, it happens.

Hell one of my nieces got given a free Mc Donald's Mc Flurry because the staff made it and another customer changed their mind.

Or they prepared their most brought sandwiches to save time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
katsung47

(9/26/03)

In July, I smelled an odour. I went to kitchen, my father in law told me he was boiling Chinese medicine. Someone advised him to do so to cure his coughing. Almost at sametime, someone else gave my wife a juice prescription, said it was good for health. So my wife bought a juice machine and almost drank "health juice" everyday in July. I refused to drink it, because some vegetable were from "free food". It was from lady V. Like G-lady, V introduces customers to travel company to earn commission if they buy tickets. V also is a volunteer in welfare organization. These free food were from the organization she worked. I seldom touch these food. Because of my particular situation, I'm afraid of poison. 

In early August, my father in law became very sick. He couldn't eat anything, even couldn't drink milk. Then my wife got sick too. She had a severe diarrhoea for one week. . The symptom looked like it was cancer.Because it took place at the time I suffered from internet attack, I worried that they were poisoned by eating material which caused cancer. Though my wife and her father insisted it was a coincidence, they abandoned Chinese medicine and "health juice". 

This month doctors found there are tumours in my father in law's lung and esophagus. The report of if it is cancer or not will come these days. My wife still brings home the "free food" everyweek. The refrigerator is full. She has to put them on the floor. I never touch them. She hasn't touch them since she got sick in early August. Seeing her throwing the rotten vegetable into garbage can, I wonder why she knew nobody wants it but still keep on bringing it home. Maybe that's a mission someone assigned to her. She even dares not refuse the questionable food and speak out her suspicion. (What she can say is "it's coincidence") When the government label this one "enemy combatant" and that one "terrorist", I found the biggest terrorist is among themselves. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:10 AM, katsung47 said:

It's easy to tarnish me as "crazy", "mental ill"...... That's typical way the Feds and their shills used to deal with dissenters. 

Maybe you're crazy, maybe you're just a BS artist. The fact still remains your story is complete nonsense. 

Even now you contradict yourself by saying "they" use poison to commit murder when earlier you said "they" didn't want to murder you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.