Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Hunters: Haunted Lighthouse

Method

I am sorry if I double-posted, but did anyone catch that episode, where the chair that Bryan was just sitting in suddenly moved? I am telling you everytime I watch that show it astounds me and brings me one step closer to the believeing side; btw there is a marathon on now.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HolyDevil2053

• absinthegreen329

• Method

• Mambo

That happens to be the only episode I had the pleasure of seeing. It was awesome! My sister called me and told me about the marathon but I don't have cable right now. sad.gif

I've been watching the marathon. I love that show, watcching the video of the chair moving just blows my mind.

the marathon just finished where i am and the only one that really interested me was the chair move and the wierd black cloaked figure in the penitentiary...it does look wierd...think it's a hoax?

Yep, I watched the marathon, too.

Yes, it was Grant who had been sitting in the chair. It was the first time I saw Jason squirm--he hates admitting anything may be paranormal.

I love the show, but if I hear one more "DUDE", I'm gonna' spit.

The black cloaked figure film has been on the internet as one of the most intriguing photos of a supposed "entity" available. It does look like someone is running, wearing a cloak, but it's moving way too fast to be human. And where's the top half? And where did it come from? (It seems to just materialize.) A VERY interesting piece of film.

I loved the chair moving bit, but skeptics can easily disprove the event by saying one of the guys had tied a string to the chair and gave it a couple of yanks. TAPS realizes this, though. Poor devils. Hard to really prove anything. Makes for good TV, though!

they never really show real evidence in the show like orbs is totally retarded they could of moved the chair and edited it and the only thing i believe to be is real is the dude who got attacked by that ghost by the general dude that hung himself.

are you talking about the one where the guy's bag flew up and knocked him down to the floor? I just caught the end of that show.

I think that the only episode that really made me think was when they were in the penitentiary and they got the footage of the "cloaked being." I racked my brain for days after that one and just could not figure out how it could have been a hoax.

i agree. that was quite interesting. actually, i have a thread about that episode a couple of pages back. you might wanna check it out.

I never see any good shows n ghosties. no, sadly I do not. I wonder though, why are ghosts here really?

445303[/snapback]

Unfinished business maybe?