Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Good news for Trump: 3.7% GDP growth

CeresExpo2000

Quinnipiac Poll

Well, that was fast!

President Trump : UP! ..........reason: Economy

Poll came out August 17,2017.

Quinn Poll aug.PNG

Edited by CeresExpo2000

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Coal is not cheaper when the means of lessening the cost is paid for by tax dollars. 

Maybe this will help you understand free market economy

Since you seem so opposed to coal getting subsidies then you must also be against renewable energy getting subsidies also.  Currently fossil fuels as a whole get $3.2 billion in subsidies and make up 81% of total American energy production while renewable energy, hydro, wind, solar, and bio, get $7.3 billion in subsidies and make up 10% of the energy production.

So by using your logic if coal isn't made cheaper by subsidies and shouldn't be subsidized then neither should the renewable energy sources which are kept extremely artificially cheap by much greater subsidies.

• Like 2

Tesla started it all off around 1895.

1st AC Powered Hydroelectric Dam : Lit up Buffalo, New York

High Voltage Transmission Lines : 11,000 Volts Alternating Current

88% efficient :D

Hello bot.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, toast said:

Hello bot.

I see you arrived to hop on the Trump Train.

Good news pouring in now.

Edited by CeresExpo2000

Just now, CeresExpo2000 said:

I see you arrived to hop on the Trump Train.

Good news pouring in now.

Germany has a very good railroad network.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, DarkHunter said:

Since you seem so opposed to coal getting subsidies then you must also be against renewable energy getting subsidies also.  Currently fossil fuels as a whole get $3.2 billion in subsidies and make up 81% of total American energy production while renewable energy, hydro, wind, solar, and bio, get $7.3 billion in subsidies and make up 10% of the energy production.

So by using your logic if coal isn't made cheaper by subsidies and shouldn't be subsidized then neither should the renewable energy sources which are kept extremely artificially cheap by much greater subsidies.

I think the subsidies are due to Lobbying Efforts in Washington D.C.

Just now, toast said:

Germany has a very good railroad network.

Ours is falling apart.

However, the Hyperloop is on the way!

Elon Musk

• Like 1

well at least trump bots have a lot better algorithms than liberal bots, we had here before, kudos to software developers, great code. 

5 minutes ago, toast said:

Hello bot.

I was just wondering why they allow that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Ours is falling apart.

However, the Hyperloop is on the way!

Elon Musk

Broccoli levitates when unobserved by humans.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Same thoughts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkHunter said:

You are correct.  I am a libertarian.  I believe the governments job is to create and enforce as few laws and regulations as possible to create conditions for a free and open market.  This does not include stealing tax dollars and giving them to rich people so that they don't risk their own capital in business ventures.  Any business worthy of existing should be able to support itself without stealing tax dollars from the citizenry, if they can not do so they should be allowed to fail, their absence will create a vacuum that more intelligent and responsible people will fill successfully.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You are correct.  I am a libertarian.  I believe the governments job is to create and enforce as few laws and regulations as possible to create conditions for a free and open market.  This does not include stealing tax dollars and giving them to rich people so that they don't risk their own capital in business ventures.  Any business worthy of existing should be able to support itself without stealing tax dollars from the citizenry, if they can not do so they should be allowed to fail, their absence will create a vacuum that more intelligent and responsible people will fill successfully.

it will also create thousands of unemployed citizens who will lose their house, cars, medical insurances, and as it happens in real world families will fal apart, few people will commit suicides. those are the same citizens who you seem to care about. yes rich wil get richer, but at least poor wont be poorer, i'm against bail out too, but in reality ordinary people suffer, not fat cats who own those businesses. 

6 minutes ago, aztek said:

it will also create thousands of unemployed citizens who will lose their house, cars, medical insurances, and as it happens in real world families will fal apart, few people will commit suicides. those are the same citizens who you seem to care about. yes rich wil get richer, but at least poor wont be poorer, i'm against bail out too, but in reality ordinary people suffer, not fat cats who own those businesses. 

Gee whiz...I guess they would have to find some other way to make a living that doesn't depend on the government stealing our money and paying the people they work for to lose money.  And that's just what would happen.  And after the pains of adjusting to a new, more free society were gone everything would be more secure and prosperous.

Edited by OverSword

1 hour ago, Helen of Annoy said:

We don't.

The forums shouldn't be used purely to post political promotional material or propaganda, especially if it's from a (potentially) automated account.

Closed.

• Like 4

• The topic was locked