Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A night that I will never forget

UM-Bot

By: GC | Location: Massena, NY

On 3/13/17, I woke up out of the middle of sleep during the early morning hours at about 3:30am. No reason just popped my eyes open...and I saw an eye. This "eye" was a silicone lens/sphere encased in a biological like tissue of something similar to an elephant. The skin was grey and aged looking. It had round rings of wrinkles that shaped around the round lens. Inside the dark (black) lens appeared to contain a digital red light (in the lower right corner) that was bright upon waking but dimmed slowly as I stared at this, at my own eye level, on my side of the bed. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111902/a-night-that-i-will-never-forget

There can be only one logical conclusion.

I believe your S.O. may actually be the head of the intergalactic forum for inter-species research. You caught him in communion with the delegates but he simply pretended to be asleep.

Sprinkle rosewater all around the room and burn a half pound of sage and manure each morning. Do this for 2 weeks and they will never come again. Ignore my advice and face abduction or worse. You have been warned!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have she spoken to anyone about this, maybe the police perhaps, maybe MUFON could help

It's not fun when this happens is it.

I encourage you to investigate 'sleep paralysis' and see if you can draw some parallels with other peoples stories. Hopefully it will help you with whatever goes bump in the night.

On 8/25/2017 at 2:25 AM, I'mConvinced said:

There can be only one logical conclusion.

I believe your S.O. may actually be the head of the intergalactic forum for inter-species research. You caught him in communion with the delegates but he simply pretended to be asleep.

Sprinkle rosewater all around the room and burn a half pound of sage and manure each morning. Do this for 2 weeks and they will never come again. Ignore my advice and face abduction or worse. You have been warned!

Lol. Nothing will ever come back. That's for certain. Not even the people who lived there. 

• Like 2

And here I am with my wimpy LBRP. 

Now THAT's a banishing!

Try catching it with a trail of M&Ms....