Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump is a Great President

ellapenella

4 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

ISIS is not a existential threat to the USA, though they are are certainly an enemy but will not be defeated by Military force alone as they are at the core essentially a set of decentralized religious extremist ideas. If decentralized religious extremism could be defeated militarily it would have been defeated already by now.

Russia is without a doubt emboldened, as is North Korea and China. They see a weak and distracted president and are taking full advantage of it. Dictators the world over are feeling emboldened by this president.

Right, and America, while it was the Global Imposer of Freedom under Presidents Bush and Obama, was in no way at all behaving like a dictator, was it. Or was it good when America did it because it meant well? Until people face up to what US Governments in the recent past have done, they're in no position to complain about Foreign Dictators and Tyrants that are now being unfair to poor old Uncle Sam. 

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Right, and America, while it was the Global Imposer of Freedom under Presidents Bush and Obama, was in no way at all behaving like a dictator, was it. Or was it good when America did it because it meant well? Until people face up to what US Governments in the recent past have done, they're in no position to complain about Foreign Dictators and Tyrants that are now being unfair to poor old Uncle Sam. 

What do you mean was? Our foreign policy didnt change with presidents. 

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Oh, i get it.

Blame America 1st.

America is the envy of the world right now. Our economy and stock market are growing. Rules & Regulations have been removed by

President Trump.

24 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

What do you mean was? Our foreign policy didnt change with presidents. 

The Donald vowed to change all that. And so far he's done a ..

.. I'll get back to you on that. :unsure: 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Oh, i get it.

Blame America 1st.

America is the envy of the world right now. Our economy and stock market are growing. Rules & Regulations have been removed by

President Trump.

I'm blaming the forces that took over America during the, well, they started during the Clinton administration. The ultra hardline fanatical zionist/neocons who made sure that America's policy was first and foremost in the interests of Israel and Saudi Arabia. But this is wandering from the topic of the Donald.

8 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I'm blaming the forces that took over America during the, well, they started during the Clinton administration. The ultra hardline fanatical zionist/neocons who made sure that America's policy was first and foremost in the interests of Israel and Saudi Arabia. But this is wandering from the topic of the Donald.

President Trump was handed a mess.

He is doing the best he can considering the circumstances.

Just now, CeresExpo2000 said:

The "circumstances" being his mental issues? :lol: :D 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

^ thats kinda what I was referring to. Conversation requires speaking in whole sentences. 

Trump cannot, he cannot. Thats the reason of the big love.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

This is interesting...

Ten signs of a safe group/leader.

1. A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.

Except when you are openly insulting to him, even if it is the Holy Sanctimonious CNN.

1. A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.

I am confident that the Government's finainces are far more transparent under Trump than Obama.

And THAT is what matters.

1. A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.

Right.

So?

1. A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not vilify, excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.

And yet the Left blames Trump for every single THOUGHT that any and all KKK members have ever had.

Yeah, sure....

1. A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.

Right, but that does not include manufactured BS that your side makes up on a daily basis.

1. A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.

So why does the Left always go Berserk when he turns to any family member for any help of any kind on any occasion?

1. A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.

Yes, because New Yorkers are known for their dedication to Miss Manners. :lol:

1. A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.

That last one is a Dog-Whislte to all the SJWs, just to use your standards fairly.

1. A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.

Of course, from his own staff first and foremost, and from the people who talk to him with a reasonable amount of common courtesy  .... not some heckling punks crashing his event or some smarmy Establish Media hack.

1. A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.

No doubt about it. In fact, that is exactly the tact he took when talking about the UVA riot. 

And he got slammed for that too, by people who avoid using actual quotes and instead make up their own interpretation of his words.

I'm on the Right these days because of the absolute and unquenchable madness of the Left regarding this man. And I am going to stay there until you people can get a grip and start thinking rationally.

So far, its only getting worse, not better. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The "circumstances" being his mental issues? :lol: :D 

"circumstances"

ISIS threat in Iraq  (Now gone : Success)

North Korea developing new missiles during past administrations 

2 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

Bahahaaha!

Yeah, 8 months into the Trump presidency and all the problems are Obama's fault.

Oh, but the economy is doing great! So that must be Trumps doing. Jesus, the hypocrisy of you guys might just kill me.

Careful, they might ramp it up a notch.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

Doesn't matter now, Trump is emboldening our enemies like no other president in modern history. Even if Obama had been the most unifying president in history Trump will have undone all of that anyways.

Are you trying to say that Obama would have done the right thing to tackle your "enemies"? What would that have been then? 

47 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

"circumstances"

ISIS threat in Iraq  (Now gone : Success)

And the Donald is the one entirely to take the credit for that?

4 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

This is interesting...

Ten signs of a safe group/leader.

1. A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.
  2. A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.
  3. A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.
  4. A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not vilify, excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.
  5. A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.
  6. A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.
  7. A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.
  8. A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.
  9. A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.
  10. A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiOt4iu9-DVAhXJKiYKHU9ZBToQFgguMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.culteducation.com%2Fwarningsigns.html&usg=AFQjCNF0_JuqVn0KOzq7Z1kfLonn8wLZeQ

Lord, that sounds like something they'd come up with in a brainstorming - sorry, Idea Shower session in Google HQ. And then compel everyone to give everyone a big hug. As long as it doesn't vioalte anyone's Personal Space of course. :unsure: 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

And the Donald is the one entirely to take the credit for that?

It was a joint effort in Mosul, Iraq.

Iraqi Forces, American Special Forces and Canadian Special Forces

ISIS was using snipers to shoot fleeing Iraqis.

1 minute ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

It was a joint effort in Mosul, Iraq.

Iraqi Forces, American Special Forces and Canadian Special Forces

ISIS was using snipers to shoot fleeing Iraqis.

which began well before the Big Man took office. And compared to the damage to the city and the civilian casualties caused, the Russian/Syrian campaign in Aleppo was like Paris being handed over without a fight in 1944. 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 4

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

which began well before the Big Man took office. And compared to the efficacy of which, and the damage to the city and the civilian casualties caused, the Russian/Syrian campaign in Aleppo was like Paris being handed over without a fight in 1944. 

ISIS used civilians as human shields.

Blame ISIS.

Good News: Mosul has been liberated.

• Like 1

I wouldn't call him the best President, but he isn't nearly as bad as the media is out to make him.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Are you trying to say that Obama would have done the right thing to tackle your "enemies"? What would that have been then? 

No Obama was a dismal dissapointment to me!

When I say enemies I am talking about resource competitors to the United States. Perhaps enemies is not the best term, but then again I call my opponent in basketball my enemy while playing against them.

2 hours ago, Wickian said:

I wouldn't call him the best President, but he isn't nearly as bad as the media is out to make him.

I disagree. What I see from the media (if you ignore the talking heads and just stick to the facts) is Trump himself making himself out to look bad, then badder, then a little better,then terrible, then slightly less terrible, then horrible, then downright just deplorable.

Hillary Clinton was right about one thing, SOME of Trumps supporters really are a basket of deplorables. That term fits the white hate groups that have recently been praising Trump for his Tuesday train wreck after his Saturday eyebrow raising statement, then his Sunday fake attempt to backpedal, and finally his Tuesday reveal of what he really thinks.

Obama was boring, at least this guy is entertaining hahahaha......would be funny if not for the fact that he is the leader of the nation.

• Like 2

I wouldn't necessarily call him a great president, I would say slightly above average who is sometimes misguided in his opinions. That is all.

1 hour ago, Einsteinium said:

Hillary Clinton was right about one thing, SOME of Trumps supporters really are a basket of deplorables. That term fits the white hate groups that have recently been praising Trump for his Tuesday train wreck after his Saturday eyebrow raising statement, then his Sunday fake attempt to backpedal, and finally his Tuesday reveal of what he really thinks.

I saw where you got that statement, the Boston Globe said the same thing 3 days ago.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/letters/2017/08/15/clinton-was-right-about-deplorables-now-they-storming-out-basket/4Uac7SNZZozi8AyAix6UiN/story.html

I guess "some" is "half", right?

“To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic — you name it.  HRC

Close enough?  I thought you dealt in exacting details being in your profession. ;)

Edited by .ZZ.

32 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

I wouldn't necessarily call him a great president, I would say slightly above average who is sometimes misguided in his opinions. That is all.

I think it is WAY too soon to say, one way or another.

10 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Look, I know where all this is coming from, but I really think it may be misguided. 

Everyone else has learned to ignore the endless flood of bile and venom that the Left vomits forth upon the world on an hourly basis, it barely even qualifies as background noise anymore.

Sure, have fun and all, but the moment it stops being fun, just walk away from it.

A mosh-pit like this isn't something you should take too seriously. 

Yup ...

~

keep-calm-and-boom-shakalaka-93.png

~

[00.01:51]

~

• Like 4

• The topic was locked