Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Now It's Finland

susieice

Now there's been a knife attack in Finland. Funny CNN is reporting this. This will be Trump's fault too because terrorism like this doesn't exist. Where will it all end?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/europe/finland-stabbing/index.html?sr=fbCNN081817finland-stabbing1002AMStoryLink

• Like 5

Just now, susieice said:

Now there's been a knife attack in Finland. Funny CNN is reporting this. This will be Trump's fault too because terrorism like this doesn't exist. Where will it all end?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/europe/finland-stabbing/index.html?sr=fbCNN081817finland-stabbing1002AMStoryLink

What type of propaganda is that? You post an article from CNN about the attacks which doesnt even mention Trump yet somehow claim this is being blamed on Trump?

Is that a preemptive strawman? I really dont understand the victim mentality 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

What type of propaganda is that? You post an article from CNN about the attacks which doesnt even mention Trump yet somehow claim this is being blamed on Trump?

Is that a preemptive strawman? I really dont understand the victim mentality 

Getting to see too much I guess. Blame the POTUS or anything he says. It's not propaganda. By page 2 it will be fact.

• Like 4

One good thing I noticed with this latest Barcelona attack is that the media coverage  of it here in the U.S. has been much more subdued than in the past for similar events. It's almost like, it is getting too common for the media to go completely bonkers every time.

I think this is a good development as terrorists only do things for attention, so let's reduce their attention. Yes, media must report such things, but we don't need the media to go bonkers either!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, aztek said:

wow, it can't be happening, multiculturalism and open border are beautiful things.

I am waiting to see all the celebrities who went up in arms over Trump`s muslim ban, go up in arms now about these muslims killing innocent victims.

Come on Lily Allen, Gary Lineker,  Arnold Schwarzenegger, we can not hear you!

Come on Rihanna, who are the real immoral pigs now!!

There HAS to be a stop to these muslims entering our countries without being properly checked. If they have no valid reason to enter, then keep them out.  Anyone who is suspected of being part of an islamic cell has to be either sent back to their country of origin or what ever muslim country they are "fighting" for.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

One good thing I noticed with this latest Barcelona attack is that the media coverage  of it here in the U.S. has been much more subdued than in the past for similar events. It's almost like, it is getting too common for the media to go completely bonkers every time.

I think this is a good development as terrorists only do things for attention, so let's reduce their attention. Yes, media must report such things, but we don't need the media to go bonkers either!

papa, i get where you are coming from, but really.....there is NO GOOD THING out of these attacks.

• Like 1

Just now, freetoroam said:

papa, i get where you are coming from, but really.....there is NO GOOD THING out of these attacks.

What is your point?? The west gaining maturity on how to respond is a good thing, right! That's all I was saying!

• Like 1

who are the real immoral pigs now!!

The ones using race as a dividing factor in order to get elected. Its pretty transparent at this point. There was already a  thorough vetting process in place when Trump began spewing his garbage. Then they initiated the ban, on 6 weak and feckless nations, with the stated goal of needing 6 months to improve the process. Yet no real progress happened in the vetting process.....hmmm 

There HAS to be a stop to these muslims entering our countries without being properly checked. If they have no valid reason to enter, then keep them out.  Anyone who is suspected of being part of an islamic cell has to be either sent back to their country of origin or what ever muslim country they are "fighting" for.

They are being properly checked. Actually I really like the way the supreme court has it now. It has a common sense feel to it. Like you (and they)  said ban those who have no reason to be here, but an overall ban is just politicking. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I am waiting to see all the celebrities who went up in arms over Trump`s muslim ban, go up in arms now about these muslims killing innocent victims.

Couldn't agree more. 

• Like 3

Farmer, I really think you don't understand what propaganda is. People are using race for a lot more than that. Your national monuments are being defaced. Next it will be the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution because they were written by Thomas Jefferson. Our existence and our national identity is being wiped out by someone. This isn't going to stop until whoever has an interest in all this gets what they want.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

The whole global mess we are in is media driven. The media made something exist where nothing existed before, at least not like they have been falsely reporting it for decades. 

That's the reason it's toning down. Even amongst media professionals there's only so much lying that can be stomached. Their duplicity in it and its results must be getting to them. Those behind the media curtain that is.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Well, a real immoral pig would twist the words of the people who are against discrimination and against blaming every Muslim for the crimes someone Muslim-else did, into being pro-terrorism. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The ones using race as a dividing factor in order to get elected

Islam is NOT a race, it is a religion where its fanatic followers hate the western world. 

• Like 7

Just now, susieice said:

Your national monuments are being defaced.

Wait so you think it was whom that defaced my national monuments? By national monuments I certainly hope youre referring to the Lincoln memorials that have been attacked , most likely by racists, and not the confederate memorials. Speaking of which I learned something today that I didnt know , many of these confederate monuments are NEW, as in recently erected. That certainly changes the conversation a bit. 

• Like 1

Those monuments are green with age. 

• Like 1

Islam is NOT a race, it is a religion where its fanatic followers hate the western world. 

Yes a religion where the vast vast majority of its followers dont pass "the paper bag test". Nice try though 

Just now, susieice said:

Those monuments are green with age. 

Are you denying facts now? Many confederate monuments are brand new. Alabama is scheduled to unveil one on the 27th of this month : 

New Confederate monument set to be unveiled in Alabama 

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Are you denying facts now? Many confederate monuments are brand new. Alabama is scheduled to unveil one on the 27th of this month : 

New Confederate monument set to be unveiled in Alabama 

You need to start looking at things as they really are. You're just falling for all the bs that's being thrown around. Most of these monuments were erected after the south began to recover from the war. And since this thread is about Finland...let's get back on track here.

• Like 3

You're talking about things that don't exist in his mind.

Back on topic please

This is a thread about a terrorist attack, not an excuse for more political mudslinging.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

What is your point?? The west gaining maturity on how to respond is a good thing, right! That's all I was saying!

Don`t get me wrong papa, i get what you were trying to say, but my point is, there is NO GOOD thing out of this. Of course the media should not be going bonkers, but we have to be informed about what is happening, people have to see that these muslim fanatics are still flourishing in our countries, we can not turn a blind eye and act as if it is just  another attack, because we do not want to give them the attention they are seeking. 

They want attention, then fine, let the western world see what lunatics our governments have allowed into our countries, let the people see that "he was such a lovely muslim neighbour" has just murdered innocent people because of his barbaric religion.

These attacks are not dying down, they are getting more frequent,  for many years muslim communities have been growing and nothing could be said about it, well now is the time  for people to start opening their eyes to certain areas and see exactly what is going on and if the media have to show that, then thats the way to go. 

Is it a "good thing" that the media are much more subdued with this Barcelona attack? Out of respect for all the innocent victims, I do not believe it is. I am not sure what you mean by bonkers?  I want to see the media report every bit of information they can get on these murderers, be it information which the security services had prior to the attacks. and information on the mosques they attended and what the governments and security services are doing about them now. 

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, aztek said:

wow, it can't be happening, multiculturalism and open border are beautiful things.

It's the Globalists (Open Borders) -vs- the Nationalists (Build the Wall).

• Like 1