Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Top White House aide Bannon out

ExpandMyMind

11 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

It seems like that opinion piece is just that, and in error. How about straight from the horse's mouth?

Here is more amigo

Could you help me understand what's going on, since here 

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/18/bannon-declares-trump-presidency-he-fought-for-over-241809

Bannon's future plans sound a lot different:

“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon told the conservative Weekly Standard on Friday. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over.”

“It’ll be something else,” he said of the Trump presidency, still in its first year. “And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

• Like 1

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

Could you help me understand what's going on, since here 

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/18/bannon-declares-trump-presidency-he-fought-for-over-241809

Bannon's future plans sound a lot different:

Sounds to me like Bannon just sees the writing on the wall that the "movement" as it was envisioned during the election and transition is dead and there's no reviving it. I would expect him to start lashing out at the "establishment" soon I also imagine the ceasefire between he and Trump is wholly dependent upon Trump remaining restrained at this point. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sounds to me like Bannon just sees the writing on the wall that the "movement" as it was envisioned during the election and transition is dead and there's no reviving it. I would expect him to start lashing out at the "establishment" soon I also imagine the ceasefire between he and Trump is wholly dependent upon Trump remaining restrained at this point. 

:lol: 

Well, he was unusually silent. Almost like Trump actually noticed that his base, brought to him by Bannon, has something against Trump's own family situation. Bizarre, as usual.

Anyway, I was just wondering if there's maybe some explanation that would go beyond the obvious.  

• Like 1