Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unsolved Mysteries Fantasy Football League

Myles

I didn't set the league to draft last night because I was waiting on a couple members who I invited to join.   No luck in finding another willing to play.

Did you have any luck Narcisse?    

• Like 1

So who do we think has the best team? I can't find any elite RBs.

17 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

So who do we think has the best team? I can't find any elite RBs.

Alabama!! Oh wait, you mean best FF team. Time will tell. I think mine (Toroballistic) looks pretty good.

• Like 1

How long do we have to complete transfers?

13 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

How long do we have to complete transfers?

Trade End Date:November 11, 2017

You can add/drop players any time up to and including the last week.

Roster changes for individual players are allowed before kick off.

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 4

It looks like Miami and Tampa will play week 11 (since they both had bye weeks then).    So neither will play week 1.   Be sure to adjust your line ups.

• Like 3

Screw you, Gronk! 

• Like 3

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

Screw you, Gronk! 

HAHA Eric Berry covered Gronk like a cheap suit !! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

HAHA Eric Berry covered Gronk like a cheap suit !! 

I didn't see the game, just the highlights but man, his fantasy performance was ****. He's had 2 TDs against KC twice in the recent past so I thought he was a walk for a good game. Instead he's handicapped my week. The Donk.

Thank God for Tyreek Hill.

I have a good feeling about my team. I have the worst team on paper but there's the chance for a few surprises if only the veterans would perform.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

I didn't see the game, just the highlights but man, his fantasy performance was ****. He's had 2 TDs against KC twice in the recent past so I thought he was a walk for a good game. Instead he's handicapped my week. The Donk.

This was just one of the few weeks in Gronk's career where he was simply outmatched by a better football player, hell as I'm typing its hit me that I dont think ive ever seen him owned by someone like he was tonight.

Of course Berry ended up with a blown out achilles as a result of his effort though. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This was just one of the few weeks in Gronk's career where he was simply outmatched by a better football player, hell as I'm typing its hit me that I dont think ive ever seen him owned by someone like he was tonight.

Of course Berry ended up with a blown out achilles as a result of his effort though. 

I just hope he stays fit this season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetpumper said:

I benched Hunt in one of my money leagues.

picard-facepalm.jpg

He was sitting on Myles' bench as well :D It's so difficult deciding on players in their first season though. I'm going for it with Mixon. I'll either look like a genius or an idiot.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He was sitting on Myles' bench as well :D It's so difficult deciding on players in their first season though. I'm going for it with Mixon. I'll either look like a genius or an idiot.

I benched Hunt for Dalvin Cook. Hopefully him performance inspires Cook to do the same.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

I benched Hunt for Dalvin Cook. Hopefully him performance inspires Cook Joe Mixon to do the same.

Fixed that for ya.

Why would Brooklyn Maulers drop Mike Evans? Not that I'm complaining since I completely crapped out on the draft and he makes up for it.

Also, I dropped Gillislee twice while tinkering and was thinking of putting him back in. Brooklyn snapped him up straight after the game :D 

By the way, which team is which UM member? I know a few but it'd be good to have a full list so as to not be confusing.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

By the way, which team is which UM member? I know a few but it'd be good to have a full list so as to not be confusing.

You know Brooklyn, Myles, Sweetpumper and myself, the others are:

Game of Bones: Farmer 77

Wentzylvania: Agent Orange

Toroballistic: Bama13

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Fixed that for ya.

Why would Brooklyn Maulers drop Mike Evans? Not that I'm complaining since I completely crapped out on the draft and he makes up for it.

Also, I dropped Gillislee twice while tinkering and was thinking of putting him back in. Brooklyn snapped him up straight after the game :D 

I'm Myles

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Sweetpumper said:

Anyone else enter Draft Kings for a shot at the billion dollars?

You got a link to that? I just entered the free beginner 100k.