Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Skunk ape movie to debut in Apri

UM-Bot

news icon rThis isn't a chapter out of Campfire Stories, like Bigfoot, the Jersey Devil or the Abominable Snowman in which the unexplainable continues to somehow appear and reappear in various "sightings" around the globe.

While most people poo-poo such claims, Nate Martin of Marco Island believes in one special creature of his own, the Ochopee skunk ape, located right here in Collier County.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: zwire.com

Xyfer

Its amazing all the different types of species that inherit the Earth, but the skunk ape doesnt seem all that interesting to me hmm.gif

Uversa

I didnt know skunk apes could ride motorbikes!?

laugh.gif

Seriously though this should be interesting, I think they are amazing...from what ive seen anyway, which isnt much

Great Big Sea

Yes I'm really going to waste 8.50 on some stupid Skunk Ape movie unless there's lots of romance and explosions. tongue.gifsleepy.gifwacko.gif Why would someone over six years do something this silly?

Subterfuge

Ok I just cracked up laughing when I saw the skunk Ape on Unsolved mysteries. I have seen alot of the so called "skunk apes" near the Florida everglades. It was at my paintball outlaw field when I was trying to eliminate some "sniper wannabe" in a ghillie suit. I bet the findings of the hair on the trees is nothing more than burlap sack. People at paintball outlaw fields generally try to avoid the public, because as soon as some civilian sees us, they tend to call the police and ban our outlaw field.

Nxt2Hvn

Ahhhh.... the Skunk Ape...

tis the creature that led me to UM! thumbsup.gif

1Batman1

I wonder if this monster can kill human or if it smart to attack town if it need to?

Varelse

Operator: 911 what's your emergency?

Nosey *******: There's a bunch of skunk apes with guns in the woods by the beet plantation!

Operator: Click.