Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Roy Perry

American is in trouble

24 posts in this topic

Is the President to Blame because cannot come together and out things peaceful No we are to blame if we cannot work together on any subject? When we got Obama as our presidential I did not like it but I bite my tongue and deal with it now the reason did not Obama as President he be member in cult and a cult hurt me. I did not care what color my President was or what sex he or she was I only care that he was voted in my the people.

 

Now when President Trump came into office I did not trust him but I was for him 100 percent when was voted in I was for him 100 percent. We as America need to support what ever President we have so I support Trump with my whole heart. Now I can only hope you love this USA like do because you do not we are in trouble.

 

Time will tell we either come with Trump as our President for four or eight years or we will get destroy by others maybe Russia or China. We either be America that are free or we can slaves to another place the problem is us. That man in charge of 7th fleet I think it ship mates not working together because do not like President on duty right now. This is our problem is we can work out. News report stop blaming Trump and begin Blaming yourselves and all people stop blaming Trump and blame yourselves we must look at our-self for the blame.

 

Roy Perry

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I vote for Obama both times because the US economy was very bad and I was worried about my future and the nation's future.  In November I couldn't bring myself to vote for Clinton so I voted for Trump.  What's going on now in America?  Unemployment is at its lowest level in 16 years:  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/business/economy/jobs-report.html?mcubz=0 .

The Dow Jones Industrial Average keeps hitting new record highs:  https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/19/us-stocks-dow-hits-record.html .

Will this last?  I have no idea but, so far, I'm pretty happy with the job President Trump is doing.  Maybe we'll get that worldwide depression the liberals have been promising us?  Again, I really don't know but, for now, things are not looking bad.    

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheltie

Our Navy is about ready to destroy each other because can see that we are the probem our men are fighting each and doing their jobs

Our Air Force are falling out the sky because maintenance are fight each other

Our Troops are fighting each other too you cannot see it yet

President is the best we ever had but he can do it alone

We will be slaves to another unless we work together

in about 10 years I say the written is on the wall

thanks Roy Perry I like Trump too but whole needs to work together or we are doom

  

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry, things have never been so good. Why? Because what has been hiding in the dark has recently been pushed out into the light, and those who prefer to lurk in the shadows, can't anymore.

So they're in a new place now, a place they're not used to, the light. This is a big problem for them. They're not used to living in the light and it's showing. 

Being exposed, and unable to move around behind the scenes, doing their nefarious deeds, they overreact. For example: not letting an Asian sports announcer named Robert Lee do his job in Virginia. 

All this is working to embolden those who aren't sure yet to understand that if they don't pay attention to what's real, they might miss the train that's pulling out of the station for home

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Will Due

I saw that too about the Asian sports that too

But you put all together you see the real reason

People are fighting each other

Add the planes that seem to to crash add the ship the seen to crash add the riot that seen to happen add both party fighting each other add the stocks going up add there more jobs them people that want to work

We need a check up by looking in the mirror truthfully 

I am not going to live where I may have to be slave my number I probable die first

But if we work together we may fit it

Just began living in peace support whoever we have in the White House and I hope it is Trump

when things look good look out there are not

Roy     

Edited by Roy Perry
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sheltie said:

I vote for Obama both times because the US economy was very bad and I was worried about my future and the nation's future.  In November I couldn't bring myself to vote for Clinton so I voted for Trump.  What's going on now in America?  Unemployment is at its lowest level in 16 years:  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/02/business/economy/jobs-report.html?mcubz=0 .

The Dow Jones Industrial Average keeps hitting new record highs:  https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/19/us-stocks-dow-hits-record.html .

Will this last?  I have no idea but, so far, I'm pretty happy with the job President Trump is doing.  Maybe we'll get that worldwide depression the liberals have been promising us?  Again, I really don't know but, for now, things are not looking bad.    

 

 

j6Zwgr7N.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi OverSword

history tell us things get better before it falls apart 

I like Trump too but there must dividing in America today 

divided we fall but join together we stand 

very true 

A house divided falls time and time again 

America is divided 

Hope we get together before it is too late

Roy Perry

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems to me that, given time, everyone would forgive each other and forget their differences and things would quiet down and things would get done in Washington DC. However, I blame the Media, because they are stirring the anger/hate pot against Trump every hour of every day. 

Example... Those white supremacists went to Charlotteville NC, and had a rally. SO WHAT? Under normal circumstances, they would have all met up, got drunk and went their separate ways. BUT.... The Media made a crap storm about the rally, and turned the thing into a 3 ring circus. Thousands of people went there (of their own free will) to demonstrate against the haters... making themselves into haters themselves. This caused some idiot to ram his car into a crowd and a woman died. It was tragic, but avoidable. The thing about it is, that people want to put the blame on the haters, but if the media hadn't made it a top headline, no demonstrators would have been there.

It is very easy to blame the people who identify as white supremacists, but I feel the Media has a responsibility also in that situation.

Feeding people's hate doesn't remove the hate. Only time and forgiveness can reduce hate.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It seems to me that, given time, everyone would forgive each other and forget their differences and things would quiet down and things would get done in Washington DC. However, I blame the Media, because they are stirring the anger/hate pot against Trump every hour of every day. 

Example... Those white supremacists went to Charlotteville NC, and had a rally. SO WHAT? Under normal circumstances, they would have all met up, got drunk and went their separate ways. BUT.... The Media made a crap storm about the rally, and turned the thing into a 3 ring circus. Thousands of people went there (of their own free will) to demonstrate against the haters... making themselves into haters themselves. This caused some idiot to ram his car into a crowd and a woman died. It was tragic, but avoidable. The thing about it is, that people want to put the blame on the haters, but if the media hadn't made it a top headline, no demonstrators would have been there.

It is very easy to blame the people who identify as white supremacists, but I feel the Media has a responsibility also in that situation.

Feeding people's hate doesn't remove the hate. Only time and forgiveness can reduce hate.

Very well said and accurate.   "Stirring the pot" is a very dangerous thing.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My personal opinion is that the media is stirring up the hate for an expressed political purpose. Using this kind of thing to further ones political agenda is not morally correct. Shame on them.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read this article the other day. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/23/business/media/wall-street-journal-editor-admonishes-reporters-over-trump-coverage.html?mcubz=0

Quote

Gerard Baker, the editor in chief of The Wall Street Journal, has faced unease and frustration in his newsroom over his stewardship of the newspaper’s coverage of President Trump, which some journalists there say has lacked toughness and verve.

Some staff members expressed similar concerns on Wednesday after Mr. Baker, in a series of blunt late-night emails, criticized his staff over their coverage of Mr. Trump’s Tuesday rally in Phoenix, describing their reporting as overly opinionated.

“Sorry. This is commentary dressed up as news reporting,” Mr. Baker wrote at 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday morning to a group of Journal reporters and editors, in response to a draft of the rally article that was intended for the newspaper’s final edition.

He added in a follow-up, “Could we please just stick to reporting what he said rather than packaging it in exegesis and selective criticism?”

Sadly, it seems that Mr Baker seems to just about have a rebellion on his hands. Classically trained... (Liberal East Coast University)... reporters/journalists can't seem to help but want to put a angry tone on their assignments.

So, naturally he's being accused of being a GOP shill. Because he asks that they report the facts....

Edited by DieChecker
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 10:33 PM, Will Due said:

Don't worry, things have never been so good. Why? Because what has been hiding in the dark has recently been pushed out into the light, and those who prefer to lurk in the shadows, can't anymore.

So they're in a new place now, a place they're not used to, the light. This is a big problem for them. They're not used to living in the light and it's showing. 

Being exposed, and unable to move around behind the scenes, doing their nefarious deeds, they overreact. For example: not letting an Asian sports announcer named Robert Lee do his job in Virginia. 

All this is working to embolden those who aren't sure yet to understand that if they don't pay attention to what's real, they might miss the train that's pulling out of the station for home

 

I don't know about this.  I think that they knew what they were doing was backwards and they wanted it to get this far in all  our faces, ours meaning everyone regardless of whatever color or race you are. 

 

Quote

Derrick Bell and other legal scholars began using the phrase “critical race theory” in the 1970s as a takeoff on “critical legal theory,” a branch of legal scholarship that challenges the validity of concepts such as rationality, objective truth, and judicial neutrality. Critical legal theory was itself a takeoff on critical theory, a philosophical framework with roots in Marxist thought.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2012/03/derrick_bell_controversy_what_s_critical_race_theory_and_is_it_radical_.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 10:19 PM, Roy Perry said:

Sheltie

Our Navy is about ready to destroy each other because can see that we are the probem our men are fighting each and doing their jobs

Our Air Force are falling out the sky because maintenance are fight each other

Our Troops are fighting each other too you cannot see it yet

President is the best we ever had but he can do it alone

We will be slaves to another unless we work together

in about 10 years I say the written is on the wall

thanks Roy Perry I like Trump too but whole needs to work together or we are doom

  

I think there's more going on  behind the scenes than most even  realize.

http://www.projectrepublictoday.com/2017/08/07/retired-navy-seal-craig-sawman-sawyer-warns-gruesome-massacre-president-trump-removed-office/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

My personal opinion is that the media is stirring up the hate for an expressed political purpose. Using this kind of thing to further ones political agenda is not morally correct. Shame on them.

I noticed it mainly when Obama was being presented to the world stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

My personal opinion is that the media is stirring up the hate for an expressed political purpose. Using this kind of thing to further ones political agenda is not morally correct. Shame on them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Signer

Quote

In the 2008 elections, Signer was foreign policy advisor to the John Edwards for President campaign.[18] He was later senior strategist on the 2008 Congressional campaign of Tom Perriello. Signer was senior policy advisor at the Center for American Progress and later that year worked with John Podesta on President-Elect Barack Obama's State Department Transition Team

You mentioned the media.  This reporter called out  what he witnessed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading this thread/comments is reminding me a LOT of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies.

 

Not sure why...

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all for your input

I enjoy it 

yes the Media alone with the D and some of R party are too

even some Actors are doing it too

poor Trump does not a fair try

that why I say unless we get together we will become slaves 

we are giving our away if we do male peace 

Roy Perry      

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope things get better with all the things happen in Texas

Roy Perry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Roy Perry said:

I hope things get better with all the things happen in Texas

Roy Perry

Tomorrow's Headlines today; "Its all Trump's fault!!!!!!!!"

Back to reality... sort of.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The clampdown by the liberal left is getting even worse in California. If you want to hold a rally to support your candidate that is not the liberals candidate, you are best out of luck because you will be facing down thousands people with mob mentality who would rather lynch you than listen to what you have to say. This is what it is coming too? Democrats are turning the rhetoric, riling up the large crowds of anti-republicans who number in thousands. Sooner or later will we see a poor soul lynched or killed by this mob and the democrats will have even more blood on their hands. Scalise shooting was the start, it only went down hill from there, with people getting even more unreasonable and unapproachable.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/26/san-francisco-shuts-down-patriot-prayer-rally-by-walling-off-city-park.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.