Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange happenings in the house today

Amerix

24 minutes ago, Amerix said:

A bit of an update.  I think it's nothing, but my wife got freaked out a bit.  So as I mentioned in a previous post, my wife is religious.  She is in a Christian group who host worship sessions at their houses once a month.  So guess who's turn it was this month?  So they came over in the evening this past Saturday, and I retreated to my gun room with my laptop to clean my guns and watch some Netflix.  They were all gone by 10pm, after which we walked our dog and headed to bed.  Around 1am, our dog starts barking and growling pretty fiercely at the doorway to our bedroom.  I get up and tell him to be quiet, and bring him on to the bed with us.  5 minutes later, same thing again.  This happened almost every 5 minutes like clockwork.  Then we hear out daughter laughing and talking in her room.  My wife got super scared, and immediately assumed we made the ghost angry with her church group.  I think it's nonsense and get up to go to our daughters room, and there she is sitting up in her bed talking to no one.

I give her a little shake, and she looks up and tells me she needs to use the washroom.  I take her to the washroom and tuck her back in.

No more dog barking that night, and no more sounds from our daughters room after the bathroom break.  My theory is our dog, being the sensitive creature dogs are, heard something outside (probably a raccoon or what ever), which prompted him to bark, which half woke up our daughter who was in the middle of a dream.  My wife's theory?  The ghost was angry they worshiped in the house, and doesn't want to host her church group anymore.

Other than that, lights have stayed off, hair has remained on our heads, and chocolates have remained securely in the cupboard in their wrappers.

Thanks for the update! 

It could be the other way around as well.  If your daughter was having a waking dream (you mentioned your wife has occasional somnambulism) then the dog may have been picking up on her actions and trying to 'warn' you.  

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the tumbleweeds lately.  All has been quiet in the house.  Absolutely nothing strange since the last time.  Sunday night there was something scratching at the back screen door to the back yard at around 1am that freaked out my wife, but I'm 100% sure it was some animal, because as soon as we started making our own noise (talking), it stopped and never came back.

Can't say I'm not a little disappointed.  It added a bit of "excitement" to what is, for the most part, a boring, mundane life lol.

Edited by Amerix

On 8/24/2017 at 3:02 AM, Amerix said:

From my opinion i bilieve that thier is something not verry evil missing with you (at least for now) ,its nice to be logic and try to look firstly for the logic reasons but also dont ignore other possibilities, from what i see this case is not human, it is kind of what you call demons missing around testing your defensses and temper but in case im correct then we are dealing here with  earthly demon(jinn) in his first level or stage of haunting,now you need to be strong and stable ,your doughter will be the easiest victim so you need all to be together till you know for sure what is going on,let us wait and see what your cam will catch

On 9/19/2017 at 2:24 PM, Amerix said:

Sorry for the tumbleweeds lately.  All has been quiet in the house.  Absolutely nothing strange since the last time.  Sunday night there was something scratching at the back screen door to the back yard at around 1am that freaked out my wife, but I'm 100% sure it was some animal, because as soon as we started making our own noise (talking), it stopped and never came back.

Can't say I'm not a little disappointed.  It added a bit of "excitement" to what is, for the most part, a boring, mundane life lol.

That is indeed disappointing heh.  Well, keep those cameras in case it ever happens again.

36 minutes ago, white prince said:

From my opinion i bilieve that thier is something not verry evil missing with you (at least for now) ,its nice to be logic and try to look firstly for the logic reasons but also dont ignore other possibilities, from what i see this case is not human, it is kind of what you call demons missing around testing your defensses and temper but in case im correct then we are dealing here with  earthly demon(jinn) in his first level or stage of haunting,now you need to be strong and stable ,your doughter will be the easiest victim so you need all to be together till you know for sure what is going on,let us wait and see what your cam will catch

Sound logic indeed.  Which colour quartz would you recommend and how much sage and onion stuffing for his pillow? Is it best if the family sits in a pentagram and chants or will the rosewater & foil hat suffice? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

That is indeed disappointing heh.  Well, keep those cameras in case it ever happens again.

Sound logic indeed.  Which colour quartz would you recommend and how much sage and onion stuffing for his pillow? Is it best if the family sits in a pentagram and chants or will the rosewater & foil hat suffice? 

Making fun of other people suffering is an evil thing to do, i just sayed ( try to look firstly for the logic reasons but also dont ignore other possibilities)

10 minutes ago, white prince said:

Making fun of other people suffering is an evil thing to do, i just sayed ( try to look firstly for the logic reasons but also dont ignore other possibilities)

I don't think this person was making fun of the OP. 

They are taking aim at your post, however. 

You were diving pretty far off the deep end. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, white prince said:

I wasn't aware the OP was suffering and I don't believe in evil sorry.  As CR pointed out I wasn't even poking fun at the OP, just the level of assumption in your post.  In this case you ignored the logical reasons and went straight for non-evil demons possessing his house, ones that will become evil.  I think listening to you is more likely to cause suffering than cure it.

1 minute ago, I'mConvinced said:

I wasn't aware the OP was suffering and I don't believe in evil sorry.  As CR pointed out I wasn't even poking fun at the OP, just the level of assumption in your post.  In this case you ignored the logical reasons and went straight for non-evil demons possessing his house, ones that will become evil.  I think listening to you is more likely to cause suffering than cure it.

Cool down ,whay you are soo agressive and angry?give chance to others to say thier opinions without being terroreisd from you

I never mentioned the word possession it is from your own imagination,i just sayed it is nice to be logic but we also should see other possibilities specialy when we have unexplained things going around our house, beside that we are writing in mysteries forum not in sientifical logical forum so try to learn  to respect and accept other people opinions and stop making fun of others.

Stop dectating people to bilieve in what you want

The owner of the story will decide if this was or wasnt paranormal case

1 minute ago, white prince said:

Cool down ,whay you are soo agressive and angry?give chance to others to say thier opinions without being terroreisd from you

More to the point, why are you reading what I wrote as aggressive and angry? 

1 minute ago, white prince said:

I never mentioned the word possession it is from your own imagination

Much like your Djinn.

2 minutes ago, white prince said:

,i just sayed it is nice to be logic but we also should see other possibilities specialy when we have unexplained things going around our house

It isn't 'nice to be logic' it's scientific to be logical.  In this case the OP gave decent explanations for everything and there is no need at all to invoke the paranormal. 

8 minutes ago, white prince said:

beside that we are writing in mysteries forum not in sientifical logical forum so try to learn  to respect and accept other people opinions and stop making fun of others

Humour is an important part of our human nature.  When faced with the ridiculous I response with the ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, white prince said:

Stop dectating people to bilieve in what you want

Says the person telling me how to act.  By the way, what do I believe? 

12 minutes ago, white prince said:

The owner of the story will decide if this was or wasnt paranormal case

I'm pretty sure he's fallen on the side of 'not paranormal'.

3 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

Humour is an important part of our human nature.  When faced with the ridiculous I response with the ridiculous.

You are verry agressive with nigative motivations , actualy you dont know what you bilieve in or not , you just want to dectate others to follow you,try to cool down and to respect other people views,this what makes you civilized human,the owner of the story is not here to make fun or Humour he is telling us some thing seriouse to get some opinions, if you are looking for humour and fun then i suggest you to join the circus

stop your humour  please and let the viewers concentrate on the main point here

13 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

More to the point, why are you reading what I wrote as aggressive and angry? 

Much like your Djinn.

It isn't 'nice to be logic' it's scientific to be logical.  In this case the OP gave decent explanations for everything and there is no need at all to invoke the paranormal. 

Says the person telling me how to act.  By the way, what do I believe? 

I'm pretty sure he's fallen on the side of 'not paranormal'.

If you are against paranormal then whay you are here trying to dectate others to bilieve in logical explinations,i just sayed try to see other possibilities if the logic couldnt explaine the event for us,and yes i bilieve in the paranormal and thats whay im here but i will not be any more guided and directed from you and i will end this useless argument here

Im sure this what you want ,you are attacking and  terrorising others to not participate so no one will be heard just you

You are verry agressive with nigative motivations

:rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, white prince said:

actualy you dont know what you bilieve in or not , you just want to dectate others to follow you

:alien:

39 minutes ago, white prince said:

try to cool down and to respect other people views

Ever tried following your own advice? 

34 minutes ago, white prince said:

If you are against paranormal then whay you are here trying to dectate others to bilieve in logical explinations

Those pesky logical explanations, they just keep getting in the way don't they? 

35 minutes ago, white prince said:

i just sayed try to see other possibilities if the logic couldnt explaine the event for us

Logic could explain them so no other possibilities were needed at this point.

but i will not be any more guided and directed from you and i will end this useless argument here

I wasn't aware I offered any guidance or direction but I appreciate you ending your useless argument here.

• Like 1

@Amerix I would have noticed some writings on the wall after 10 years living in the same place, even if it's a room that I don't use much. I mean, it's mispelled. You would have noticed. In my opinion they don't look like writings that have been there for many many years (judging by your photo). Now, do you have any other photo of the room/wall in question, perhaps old ones that you can check if there's any writing on the wall? (the check if it's new or not) I'm intrigued by this. The rest I agree with your explanations. 

On 9/27/2017 at 3:18 AM, I'mConvinced said:

:rolleyes:

:alien:

Ever tried following your own advice? 

Those pesky logical explanations, they just keep getting in the way don't they? 

Logic could explain them so no other possibilities were needed at this point.

I wasn't aware I offered any guidance or direction but I appreciate you ending your useless argument here.

Understand that you p***ed someone off because of your attitude, not your stance.

You have just ensured that someone with a differing opinion from your own disagrees that much stronger, because of your choice to berate them with your words, instead of ease them into seeing things your way.

Well done, right?

Edited by _Only

1 hour ago, _Only said:

Understand that you p***ed someone off because of your attitude, not your stance.

You have just ensured that someone with a differing opinion from your own disagrees that much stronger, because of your choice to berate them with your words, instead of ease them into seeing things your way.

Well done, right?

*Shrug* WP never stopped to ask what my views were but was happy to tell me what she/he thought they were.

I would be interested to see the kind of response you think would have been appropriate? What would convince this person that electricity demons probably aren't the cause? 

If my comments are the worst this person finds online I feel they should think themselves lucky.

Forget proton packs. If you've got a ghost get a camera. Guaranteed to stop the problem. In all serious i bet you're happy to be back to normal.