Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Back to the future apb wil

Where do aliens come from? (Read on)

140 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Back to the future apb wil

My theory, and I don't know if this is a new theory or not ( sorry for my lack of reasearch guys) :-( is that alians are humans from the future! Nearly all descriptions of Alians describe them as humanoid with large heads and eyes. Do the maths, evolution+Thousands maybe millions of years,who knows ?+ the technology to time travel (wich in theory is possible) = alians 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Ain't them the Aliasians ?

~

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trevor borocz johnson
3 hours ago, Back to the future apb wil said:

My theory, and I don't know if this is a new theory or not ( sorry for my lack of reasearch guys) :-( is that alians are humans from the future! Nearly all descriptions of Alians describe them as humanoid with large heads and eyes. Do the maths, evolution+Thousands maybe millions of years,who knows ?+ the technology to time travel (wich in theory is possible) = alians 

Proof of what aliens look like , and specifically what they don't look like, can be seen in the drawings alien cultures have made in the deep space.Stars_Galaxies_pia04609.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy

Any possibility is theoretical.

Unicorns could have evolved back into the sea and become Narwhals.

Narwhals exist. That doesn't mean Unicorns did.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

So asians from the future came back to our current time to visit us? (I've got a touch of dyslexia)

1749036-japanese_culture_is_so_weird_the

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CeresExpo2000

Well, you stumbled onto the the truth.

Time travel is real.

Seek the Truth

-------------------------

However, there IS an organization that polices it.

It's a separate Secret Space Program that prevents : Unauthorized Time Travel.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DingoLingo
16 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Well, you stumbled onto the the truth.

Time travel is real.

Seek the Truth

-------------------------

However, there IS an organization that polices it.

It's a separate Secret Space Program that prevents : Unauthorized Time Travel.

 

cool-story-bro-needs-more-dragons_o_1234

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu

Well...assuming time travel is possible...(and plenty of smart people don't think so) then it's  a possibility.

I have always liked Dr Vallee's ideas of alternate dimensional travelers; in that they aren't traveling from distant space but right around the corner so to speak through dimensional or alternate reality portals. 

While he doesn't say this exactly his ideas  around the EDH imply this. He has always been reluctant to specifically name the orign because......well they are just theories.

I encourage anyone interested in this to read his trilogy of books....: Dimensions, Confrontations, and Revelations. They are well worth reading and imho some of the best regarding ideas and speculation  about the ufo enigma.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CeresExpo2000
20 minutes ago, doctor wu said:

Well...assuming time travel is possible...(and plenty of smart people don't think so) then it's  a possibility.

I have always liked Dr Vallee's ideas of alternate dimensional travelers; in that they aren't traveling from distant space but right around the corner so to speak through dimensional or alternate reality portals. 

While he doesn't say this exactly his ideas  around the EDH imply this. He has always been reluctant to specifically name the orign because......well they are just theories.

I encourage anyone interested in this to read his trilogy of books....: Dimensions, Confrontations, and Revelations. They are well worth reading and imho some of the best regarding ideas and speculation  about the ufo enigma.

There are many time traveling paradoxes involved.

- Predestination Paradox 

They were all discussed in an episode of Star Trek : Voyager ...episode Relativity.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu
19 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

There are many time traveling paradoxes involved.

- Predestination Paradox 

They were all discussed in an episode of Star Trek : Voyager ...episode Relativity.

 

Well...Star Trek is fiction btw.....but it is an interesting program. At any rate I'm not sure what the 'predestination paradox'  has to do with Dr Vallee's ideas about the EDH or the time traveling origin of 'aliens'....?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Narcisse

They come from overactive imaginations.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CeresExpo2000
17 minutes ago, doctor wu said:

Well...Star Trek is fiction btw.....but it is an interesting program. At any rate I'm not sure what the 'predestination paradox'  has to do with Dr Vallee's ideas about the EDH or the time traveling origin of 'aliens'....?

Time traveling origin of "aliens": There are many timelines.

Positive / Negative Timelines

Advanced ETs routinely monitor them. It's a 50 Year Mission.  They jump ahead 50 years and then send back Temporal Agents.

In 1 of the Negative Timelines, World War 3 is going on right now.

We are on a Positive Timeline.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OntarioSquatch

According to various high level sources, they're actually from a parallel version of Earth, but the phenomenon is a little more sophisticated than people can imagine

There's a quasi-secret group of CIA scientists called the "Aviary", and its job is to manage this phenomenon for the US government. This is a group that people should be looking into if they want to learn more about the phenomenon. The most notable individuals within it are

Dr. John B. Alexander PhD 

Dr. Ronald Pandolfi Sr PhD 

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green PhD

Dr. Harold E. Puthoff PhD 

 

Edited by OntarioSquatch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

What aliens?

I thought the issue is that we still havent found evidence of any?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CeresExpo2000
8 minutes ago, Essan said:

What aliens?

I thought the issue is that we still havent found evidence of any?

Evidence appeared over Belgium in 1989.

Thousands of people saw them.

F-16 were scrambled to engage them.

 

Belgium_Triangle_UFO.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CeresExpo2000
11 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

According to various high level sources, they're actually from a parallel version of Earth, but the phenomenon is a little more sophisticated than people can imagine

There's a quasi-secret group of CIA scientists called the "Aviary", and its job is to manage this phenomenon for the US government. This is a group that people should be looking into if they want to learn more about the phenomenon. The most notable individuals within it are

Dr. John B. Alexander PhD 

Dr. Ronald Pandolfi Sr PhD 

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green PhD

Dr. Harold E. Puthoff PhD 

 

Tanaath calls it a Multiverse.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu
21 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

According to various high level sources, they're actually from a parallel version of Earth, but the phenomenon is a little more sophisticated than people can imagine

There's a quasi-secret group of CIA scientists called the "Aviary", and its job is to manage this phenomenon for the US government. This is a group that people should be looking into if they want to learn more about the phenomenon. The most notable individuals within it are

Dr. John B. Alexander PhD 

Dr. Ronald Pandolfi Sr PhD 

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green PhD

Dr. Harold E. Puthoff PhD 

 

I suppose anything is possible though it remains to be seen......at any rate you might enjoy the book, Phenomena by Annie Jacobsen....she explores the govt's work into these 'psi' areas and Puthof, Green, Alexnader, as well as others are mentioned in the book. An interesting read......even if it's all speculation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu
22 minutes ago, Essan said:

What aliens?

I thought the issue is that we still havent found evidence of any?

Good point and I fear it's one  that many need to recall on a regular basis.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChaosRose
5 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Well, you stumbled onto the the truth.

Time travel is real.

Seek the Truth

-------------------------

However, there IS an organization that polices it.

It's a separate Secret Space Program that prevents : Unauthorized Time Travel.

 

That was just a movie. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
doctor wu

I'm beginning to think that Ceres whole life is one big movie....

 

;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
29 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Evidence appeared over Belgium in 1989.

Thousands of people saw them.

F-16 were scrambled to engage them.

 

Belgium_Triangle_UFO.png

So which planet did they come from? ;)

A UFO is not evidence of aliens.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
51 minutes ago, OntarioSquatch said:

According to various high level sources, they're actually from a parallel version of Earth, but the phenomenon is a little more sophisticated than people can imagine

There's a quasi-secret group of CIA scientists called the "Aviary", and its job is to manage this phenomenon for the US government. This is a group that people should be looking into if they want to learn more about the phenomenon. The most notable individuals within it are

Dr. John B. Alexander PhD 

Dr. Ronald Pandolfi Sr PhD 

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green PhD

Dr. Harold E. Puthoff PhD 

 

Yes, well Doctor Basil Disco of some United Nations organisation calls it all phooey.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badeskov
38 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

 

We have been over this before. Apparently your fact resistant genes are running strong in you.

Quote

Evidence appeared over Belgium in 1989.

No, it didn't.

Quote

Thousands of people saw them.

No, they didn't. Police officers saw lights that were moving independently, only intermittently forming a triangle as described. 

Quote

F-16 were scrambled to engage them.

Yes, and never found anything. They are called radar glitches.

Quote

 

Belgium_Triangle_UFO.png

Yes, the guy that actually did that admitted he was faking it. But you of course knew that! No?! The rest of us here knew that little factoid some 10-15 years back. Good grief. Do you actually want to do research or do you want to continuously make a fool out of yourself?

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CeresExpo2000
17 minutes ago, Essan said:

So which planet did they come from? ;)

A UFO is not evidence of aliens.  

Hey, THAT's a good point!

That Triangle UFO could be an ARV !! The U.S.Navy could have been flying it around in 1989.

ARV = Alien Replica Vehicle

However, we had to get a real UFO in order to make an ARV.

- Reverse Engineering - Lockheed Skunkworks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.