Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Annabelle: Creation

MistyDay

Hey guys! 

So I recently saw the new Annabelle movie and I'm a huge horror move junkie. All genres, I love them. I'm also not one of those people who get scared when watching horror movies of any sort. The only problem is while watching Annabelle: Creation in the scene where the demon first manifests I began to shake and I was filled with a sense of dread and I even began to silently cry. As the movie went on I was fine it was just as any other horror movie I've watched. Only whenever the demon was shown especially the demons hands that same sense of fear would come back. I finished the movie and I was fine only as soon as I got to my car I had a really bad panic attack. I've had my fair share of paranormal experiences in the past. This movie affected me in such a way because the demon they showed looked eerily framiliar. It was so close to one of the demons I've seen. I was just wondering if anyone might know anything about who designed the demon or how they drew inspiration for it. It really felt as if they had reached into my memories and pulled out that demon for their movie. I just want to know if anyone else has seen this demon. 

I'm confused by Annabelle: The Creation. 

I thought we already knew how it was created. That crazy cult woman bled out all over the doll. 

Now what...they're making up a new story about it? 

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I thought we already knew how it was created. That crazy cult woman bled out all over the doll. 

That's Chucky :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I don't want to spoil the movie, but they tie into each other. I'm not saying anymore than that. :ph34r:

I loved the movie , ALOT better than the first,  a guy took me to see it for a date I'm guessing he thought I would get scared and be all on him LOL which was a FAIL for him cause i love horror flicks, any of you stay after the credits to see the teaser for the next movie "The Nun"??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XxMaximumxX said:

I loved the movie , ALOT better than the first,  a guy took me to see it for a date I'm guessing he thought I would get scared and be all on him LOL which was a FAIL for him cause i love horror flicks, any of you stay after the credits to see the teaser for the next movie "The Nun"??

I can't wait for "The Nun". I'm hoping its as good as The Conjuring 2.