Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery image caught on surveillance camera

Still Waters

8 minutes ago, Shill said:

They had previously reported an attempted break-in and suspicious people poking around. So, the camera set up (and paranoia) seems justified.

How do you know that? That isn't part of any information found in this thread.

It's on the owners FB page which she has set to public. At least when I saw it. It was where she first posted the video. 

2 hours ago, Shill said:

It's on the owners FB page which she has set to public. 

I can't find it. Can you give me a clue?

2 hours ago, Shill said:

It's on the owners FB page which she has set to public. 

You only posted this two hours ago. You didn't check if it's still there? I'll admit to being a little suspicious at this point.

It does appear to strut/swagger like a little elf with attitude..

• Like 1

On 8/28/2017 at 11:41 AM, papageorge1 said:

I can't find it. Can you give me a clue?

You only posted this two hours ago. You didn't check if it's still there? I'll admit to being a little suspicious at this point.

https://www.facebook.com/breanna.mckenzie.75/videos/1380720862041768/

Here. She posted this to her page before it went to the news. 

1 hour ago, Shill said:

https://www.facebook.com/breanna.mckenzie.75/videos/1380720862041768/

Here. She posted this to her page before it went to the news. 

Thank you for that as it gives us more information to consider but, unless I missed something, I didn't see her telling us why they set up surveillance but I did see where they videoed a human trespasser. And she further claimed there is a big difference between this (ghostly?)image and what a regular person would look like.

2 hours ago, jesspy said:

It is a weather balloon.

Filled with swamp gas

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thats no ghost that is a arab man running lol

On 8/28/2017 at 10:42 PM, Boozemonkey said:

It does appear to strut/swagger like a little elf with attitude..

Lots of teens do that, the only mystery here is who is this man/woman/ transgender, 

( I know!!! just doing the political correct thingy) default_237602131.gif

• Like 2

On 8/25/2017 at 5:54 AM, SecretSanta said:

I got it! It's a tumbleweed!

...drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds....

On 8/26/2017 at 7:05 PM, stereologist said:

Unlike those that throw out pretend numbers and always side with the paranormal my thinking is rational.

I did not say no chance. This is nothing more than something passing in front of a camera. Why would anyone think it is a ghost?

What are you on about? I say "90% sure" all of the time, to others, and in my head, meaning I'm pretty sure, but I don't wanna say 100%.

That is all the person was saying. 90% sure they weren't trying to stun and distract you with their mystical mathematical powers that no believer in ghosts could dare to attain!

They're saying their opinion is that they are pretty damn sure it's a ghost. 

Take that for what you will, but I don't see why you're trying to portray them as some pseudo-intellect for saying something fair and honest.

Man, this place never changes.

edit: Also, I'm really almost urged to make a GIF of that camera video, but with

fantasmita.png

Edited by _Only

4 hours ago, _Only said:

What are you on about? I say "90% sure" all of the time, to others, and in my head, meaning I'm pretty sure, but I don't wanna say 100%.

That is all the person was saying. 90% sure they weren't trying to stun and distract you with their mystical mathematical powers that no believer in ghosts could dare to attain!

Take that for what you will, but I don't see why you're trying to portray them as some pseudo-intellect for saying something fair and honest.

edit: Also, I'm really almost urged to make a GIF of that camera video, but with

fantasmita.png

People use numbers for different purposes. The manner in which you say 90% is not the same as other posters. The other poster attempts to pretend that the information has some quality that it does not.

• 1 month later...

Potato cams always catch the best ghost and unexplained footage. Anybody know where I can get a 1.3 megapixel CCTV camera?

On 10/09/2017 at 4:50 PM, _Only said:

fantasmita.png

That is not the way the pap-meter works. The pap-meter is an opinion based complex algorithm which takes all pertinent information into account in order to produce a percentage value of paranormal possibility. 

To brush it of as a simple ‘90% means pretty sure’ is a gross generalization and an insult to papageorge.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:50 AM, _Only said:

fantasmita.png

Ya, but I get bored without them actually. 

11 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

That is not the way the pap-meter works. The pap-meter is an opinion based complex algorithm which takes all pertinent information into account in order to produce a percentage value of paranormal possibility. 

To brush it of as a simple ‘90% means pretty sure’ is a gross generalization and an insult to papageorge.

It's a best judgment estimate that considers everything I know about the subject and the case, not a mathematical algorithm. And it's spelled Papameter, btw.

• Like 1

On 21/10/2017 at 3:19 AM, TripGun said:

Potato cams always catch the best ghost and unexplained footage. Anybody know where I can get a 1.3 megapixel CCTV camera?

I think I have and old webcam in a box in a garage somewhere if you want it? Guaranteed paranormal activity will inevitably follow. 

Maybe I should set it up facing towards the city. I’ll surely catch lots of strange lights and bird UFOs.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2017 at 6:17 AM, Still Waters said:

A Clovis family dinner was interrupted Tuesday night by an unexpected guest — one they don’t think is of this world.

“As soon as I saw it, my hair stood up… I’ve never seen anything like that before,” Breanna Hernandez said.

The Hernandez family saw something they can’t explain captured by their home security cameras in Clovis.

“My husband happened to look over right when the image popped up,” Hernandez said.

http://krqe.com/2017/08/23/creepy-image-caught-gliding-across-clovis-surveillance-camera/

I agree with some of the others. It's very subjective, but still discussion worthy.

Hmm.....

That doesn't look like somebody walking along the pavement, to my mind.

It looks like something very small, floating past the camera quite closely. (so close that the camera can't focus on it properly).

Insect of some sort ?

• Like 1

Fake, so obviously, not worth even debating.

34 minutes ago, bluearmy78 said:

Fake, so obviously, not worth even debating.

That's debatable :P

I don't see any reason to describe it as a "fake" ? (in the sense of a deliberate contrived fraud).

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1