Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the thread of WTF is up with that

DingoLingo

WTF is up with putting beer in aluminium cans.. I mean seriously.. you can taste it.. I gave up drinking beer from cans when that happened.. and I work in remote mining.. so bottles break during shipping.. we have 400km of dirt road to get here.. so it comes in a can.. so I cant stand aluminium beer.. so have to drink Jim Beam and Cola.. and that's twice the price of a beer here (tinny is $4.50 beer and $7.5 for beam and cola) ..

• Like 5

Funny topic. 

WTF is up with people giving out icky Halloween candy? 

It comes once a year, folks. Get the good stuff. 

• Like 6

WTF is up with safe spaces? Are you 2 years old? Do you need a blanky? Life ain't always going to agree with you folks. Suck it up and keep going.

• Like 8

WTF is up with WalMart putting out Halloween stuff already. I took a wrong turn and ended up on the Isle of Death and had to calm my poor little daughter down. They should put an advisory up that around the corner is mummy wrapped hanging skeletons spitting blood with flashing motion activated evil red LED eyes right at your children's eye level. WTF.

• Like 6

WTF is up with Telstra AGAIN ??......I'm using a 'hot spot' after been given some extra gigs on my phone just to be able to access the internet on my PC. We have been down for three days now, until they sort the problem out...it's ridiculous. Why can't they just admit that NBN is a dud ^_^...

Btw, thanks for this thread Dingo....I feel a bit better now :tu:..

• Like 2

WTF is up with all this "road diet" crap?

They squeeze busy roads down by a lane to add space for bikes, and the bike lanes are always empty!

So much congestion, it is as if they want to make use all avoid the cities completely, especially the down town areas. The swift and efficient passage of traffic has been replaced by SLOOooooow traffic by any means. This is crazy; slower passage means more cars jammed into the same space at the same time. Road rage happens this way, and instead of fixing it they always go the extra mile to make things worse.

Is it a war to take away our freedom to travel, or just abysmal incompetence? 

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Astra. said:

WTF is up with Telstra AGAIN ??......I'm using a 'hot spot' after been given some extra gigs on my phone just to be able to access the internet on my PC. We have been down for three days now, until they sort the problem out...it's ridiculous.

Telstra have been the most complained about company in Australia, they own the landline cables in older areas so drag their feet fixing things. We went with some company so we don't get stuck with the NBN (whenever the hell it rolls out here). Hope they pull their finger out and get it fixed soon for you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Telstra have been the most complained about company in Australia, they own the landline cables in older areas so drag their feet fixing things. We went with some company so we don't get stuck with the NBN (whenever the hell it rolls out here). Hope they pull their finger out and get it fixed soon for you

Yep Ruby, Telstra can be a pain in the neck and it certainly is the most complained about company in Australia. We'll be changing from NBN as soon as possible. Good news tho - should be back on 'normal' internet tomorrow. Well, that's what they say :rolleyes:..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Yep Ruby, Telstra can be a pain in the neck and it certainly is the most complained about company in Australia. We'll be changing from NBN as soon as possible. Good news tho - should be back on 'normal' internet tomorrow. Well, that's what they say :rolleyes:..

Fingers crossed for you.

My WTF is up with that is also my latest things that make you go Grrr. I was waiting for a bus home after doing a couple of things, an older man starts trying to talk to me (I'm not in the mood to talk, I'm hungry, have a headache and want to get home) while I'm trying to see where the hell the now over due bus is he starts saying he's a Pastor. When I said not interested he goes why are you Atheist? I said I just don't want to talk to you. Then he finishes with Ok Jesus loves you, then went to go bug some other young woman. I overheard him saying something about he has or had a wife 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Fingers crossed for you.

Cheers Ruby :)..

19 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

My WTF is up with that is also my latest things that make you go Grrr. I was waiting for a bus home after doing a couple of things, an older man starts trying to talk to me (I'm not in the mood to talk, I'm hungry, have a headache and want to get home) while I'm trying to see where the hell the now over due bus is he starts saying he's a Pastor. When I said not interested he goes why are you Atheist? I said I just don't want to talk to you. Then he finishes with Ok Jesus loves you, then went to go bug some other young woman. I overheard him saying something about he has or had a wife 

Gosh,  there's nothing worse than an irritating bible basher....especially when you're minding your own business waiting for a bus. How dare he bother you like that. You know, he probably wasn't a Pastor at all. Just some sleazy old dude who tries to pick up young women at bus stops. It takes all types in this world huh? 

• Like 3

WTF is it with these women pads adverts? I do not piddle and i do not want the world thinking all women do. Its a private thing, how about putting up adverts for men with a problem with small d****? Its embarrassing when i am sitting in the  staff canteen and "womens" issue comes on. Go to th doctor ffs, we do not want to see it on an advert!

• Like 8

WTF is all this "have you been affected by"  at the end of the soap programmes? If it is going to affect people then do not put it on before 9 o'clock.

They want to put being affected stuff up, then do it with the horror films, where so many people believe they are documentaries.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

horses

why

Why what?

4 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Why what?

Yeah, ditto ...

Evolution, perhaps?

5 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

horses

why

I totally with you bloody things

people, it's not complicated

they're huge and they look at you with their eyes

• Like 1

*crosses Matt221 off Christmas list* *crosses seaturtlehorsesnake off Christmas list*  Are you both crazy? :o Horses are the most beautiful, graceful, fun creatures in the entire Universe.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

*crosses seaturtlehorsesnake off Christmas list*

oh dang!

uh... horses are wonderful and not all terrifying with their huge hooves. i love them as long as they are a decent distance away to allow me to escape from observe them

*yes i am crazy however*

• Like 3

On August 31, 2017 at 4:09 PM, ouija ouija said:

*crosses Matt221 off Christmas list* *crosses seaturtlehorsesnake off Christmas list*  Are you both crazy? :o Horses are the most beautiful, graceful, fun creatures in the entire Universe.

What?  If they're not totally heartless, they'll need tissues while watching the deaf mute following:

Edited by aka CAT
  • Like 2

^ ^ well, I did need the tissues ...... that is one very unhappy, stressed horse there. No matter how much he/she may be loved at home, this performance is painful to watch :cry:

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:09 PM, ouija ouija said:

The only good use for a horse is in a Findus Beef Lasagne, or gluing the box shut.

:innocent:

* ignores* *also crosses off Christmas list*

• Like 1