Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the thread of WTF is up with that

DingoLingo

6 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

WTF is up with our lower legs? Why isn't the fleshy bit in front at coffee table height and the bony bit at the back where it's better protected?

smiley-roflmao.gif~c200

• Like 5

20 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

WTF! The cheek of youse :angry: I seem to remember that you gave me a crocheted crinoline lady toilet roll cover ....... that you hadn't even bothered to crochet yourself!

WTF?  Is it illegal to subcontract your crocheting to a starving nurse now?

• Like 4

What the heck is up with people putting zucchini in everything? Zucchini fires, zucchini lasagna, zucchini bread...

I hate zucchini.

• Like 4

WTF is up with people who relate stories of children with their dogs? I can be speaking about almost anything to do with my kids and I know a FEW people who always take over the conversation and tell a similar story about their dog. And then refer to them as their children. Is that offensive? Is it only me? Is it a psychosis on my part that it offends me or on their part for not finding it offensive?

• Like 5

What the heck is up with Cartoon Network only airing the same 3-4 shows every day? Cartoon Network, your disappoint me. 

• Like 3

On 8/28/2017 at 4:40 AM, DingoLingo said:

WTF is up with not having flying cars yet. I mean seriously.. they have been telling us for the last 40 years we would have flying cars and still.. I do not have my flying car..

Yeah, and REAL Hoverboards! Not this imitation crap.

WTF is up with the Emergency Broadcast System changing the channel while doing a TEST? STOP THAT!

• Like 2

On 18/9/2017 at 9:30 PM, nephili said:

WTF is up with people who relate stories of children with their dogs? I can be speaking about almost anything to do with my kids and I know a FEW people who always take over the conversation and tell a similar story about their dog. And then refer to them as their children. Is that offensive? Is it only me? Is it a psychosis on my part that it offends me or on their part for not finding it offensive?

new-meme-sarcasm-guy-vote_o_151380.jpg