Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why It Is Hard For Me To Believe In GOD.

Freespyryt24

LuQy, you only believe your book says such things because you're interpreting the text to do so, with the benefit of hindsite. As has been seen time and time again, any holy text is open to interpretation...one person will likely read something very different into any given passage than another.

Do you, for example, belief the Quran instructs all muslims to kill non-muslims, wherever they find them? I'm going to assume no....however, there are people that have interpreted parts of the Quran to tell them to do just that.

Theory or no theory, my point here is that it took scientists a hell of a long time to discover it and yet in the Quran it has already been written. There are still many other things written in the Quran that are not understood BUT as time goes by and scientist discover more and more I'm sure it will unearth the grim reality that these are the true words of GOD, because we both know that no Human was intelligent enough to make such things up 1400 years ago.

you must not know of the ancient civilisations who lived on earth. most of them had a deep understanding of the universe. like the egyptians mayans sumerians

Free, it's not about God loving you, it's you loving God. Just because life sucks doesn't mean there isn't a God. The reason there is poison, pot, etc is that after Adam and Eve ate the fruit (the Bible doesn't say apple) God had to punish them. The world has become so sinful and evil, myself among them, that we cannot really comprehend what sin really is. We don't understand why God sends people who haven't excepted His son (Jesus) to hell. It's because sin is terrible beyond our human understanding, and the punishment is spiritual and physical death. But God showed mercy, and Adam and Eve just had to put up with a really messed up world with a whole lot of really bad stuff in it (like pot). So the fact that any of us are alive shows God's mercy. The fact that He sent His own Son to die for us shows His unfailing love.

Compared to some people, you had life easy. Look at Job. In a few short days his entire family was dead, he was covered with painful boils, which he scraped and scratched with a piece of pottery. His home was destroyed, and he was left sitting in the ruins when his friends come over and start chewing him out about how bad he is. Why did this happen? God allowed Satan to test him, to see if he would curse and disown God. Despite all his hardships, Job praised God. Soon Job's skin was perfect, he had a much bigger home and family, and he was very rich.

Saying you don't believe in God because of tough times is not a good thing to do. I have disowned God in times of hardship and the outcome....wasn't good. But if you praise God, and believe in Him, and His Son, then remember Job.

You're life has been a whole lot harder than mine, however, and I cannot fully comprehend what life has been like for you. I only pray you pick the right path... "For wide is the gate to destruction, and many pass through. The gate to salvation and life is small, and only a few find it." -the Bible

Yes...and I never believed in god to disown him in the first place, and my life's been just fine tongue.gif

People who have disowned God and their lives got better? How about that. Maybe God who spoke through Jesus to "Love those who curse you." practices what He preaches.

Curse Him all you want, Disown Him, Hate Him. Deny Him. BUT? What has that got to do with how He feels about you?

Peter cursed Jesus. What effect did it have on Peter and Christ's relationship?

(MATTHEW 26:74) Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know

not the man. And immediately the c*** crew. (KJV)

(ECCLESIASTES 10:20) Curse not the king, no not in thy thought; and

curse not the rich in thy bedchamber: for a bird of the air shall

carry the voice, and that which hath wings shall tell the matter. (KJV)

Nice prophecy, and right on schedule, all for the day of the cross. And when Jesus heard the c*** crew, He knew Peter had just CURSED HIM.

(LUKE 22:60) And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And

immediately, while he yet spake, the c*** crew. (KJV)

(LUKE 22:61) And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter

remembered the word of the Lord, how he said unto him, Before the

c*** crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. (KJV)

And don't worry too much about hell. It was a place of sleep till Jesus died for sin, He took them all out with Him on the third day and hell ceased to exist.

The day of the cross is as 1,000 years, so the rest of the dead lived not again till the 1,000 years was over, which is the SECOND DAY.

(REVELATION 20:5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until

the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. (KJV)

(HOSEA 6:2) After two days will he revive us: in the third day he

will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. (KJV)

(ZECHARIAH 9:11) As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I

have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. (KJV)

(ISAIAH 26:19) Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body

shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy

dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

(KJV)

When Jesus was in hell, it was as Jonah, one day seen as 3 pictures, not three days and three physical nights. Just 3 pictures of the one day.

(PSALMS 139:8) If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I

make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. (KJV)

(ISAIAH 28:20) For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch

himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap

himself in it. (KJV)

Jonah is a similitude for the day of the cross, Nineveh is a city of three days journey, Jonah enters one days journey, Weeds wrapped aroung Jonah's head in the Whale is the Crown of Thorns for Jesus.

The Gourd is DEATH, (2-Kings 4:39/40) The Shadow of death is pleasant after the day of suffering, Jesus as a Worm in Job 25:6. smites the Gourd or ends death. The day as 3 pictures, 1=Anger, 2=Fury, 3=Wrath, so Jonah is good to be angry unto death. When God pours out His fury, it is looking at the second picture.

Hell seen in the 14th chapter of Isaiah, and the similitude for it ceasing to exist is 14:31

(ISAIAH 14:31) Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina,

art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and

none shall be alone in his appointed times. (KJV)

The SMOKE is their lifting up:

(ISAIAH 9:18) For wickedness burneth as the fire: it shall devour

the briers and thorns, and shall kindle in the thickets of the

forest, and they shall mount up like the lifting up of smoke. (KJV)

Revelation which is looking at the day of the cross as 7 time periods also shows them lifting up.

(REVELATION 9:2) And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose

a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the

sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. (KJV)

(REVELATION 9:3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the

earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth

have power. (KJV)

That Swarm of Locust is the dead raised up with Christ:

(NAHUM 3:15) There shall the fire devour thee; the sword shall cut

thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm: make thyself

many as the cankerworm, make thyself many as the locusts. (KJV)

All mankind is saved by grace. Non-belief is also covered, as God concluded all in Unbelief.

Ken

All you(speaking to the so called christians) KNOW ....is what you've been TAUGHT

All you have believed is what you have been TAUGHT.

You say I know there is GOD because you get chills or some spontaneous

Emotion.

None of you know anything other than what you've read in a book or heard

from another man.

How many can say....I was counselled of an Angel so I KNOW....or GOD spoke to me directly in an audible voice so now I KNOW?? I saw GOD so now I KNOW!!

You all know NOTHING other than the smooth trickiness of your tongues to try to prove that God exists to some poor innocent waif. Then leave him in the cold when he can't stand on his own! Wouldn't want to baby him you say. God's giving him trials so you shouldn't interfere.

You've all become foxes in your selling of Christ to people and the people are holden to which ever church they belong to out of shear fear of going to an

imaginery hell that noone has been to.

Give yer heads a shake. That Tsuanmi took alot of people who believed in a God

that would protect them.

Do you think he'll protect you? or your family?Think again.

If you read this and have distain for me....read your bible again....it preaches against having distain for the ungodly.

Free, it's not about God loving you, it's you loving God.  Just because life sucks doesn't mean there isn't a God.  The reason there is poison, pot, etc is that after Adam and Eve ate the fruit (the Bible doesn't say apple) God had to punish them.  The world has become so sinful and evil, myself among them, that we cannot really comprehend what sin really is.  We don't understand why God sends people who haven't excepted His son (Jesus) to hell.  It's because sin is terrible beyond our human understanding, and the punishment is spiritual and physical death.  But God showed mercy, and Adam and Eve just had to put up with a really messed up world with a whole lot of really bad stuff in it (like pot).  So the fact that any of us are alive shows God's mercy.  The fact that He sent His own Son to die for us shows His unfailing love.

Compared to some people, you had life easy.  Look at Job.  In a few short days his entire family was dead, he was covered with painful boils, which he scraped and scratched with a piece of pottery.  His home was destroyed, and he was left sitting in the ruins when his friends come over and start chewing him out about how bad he is.  Why did this happen?  God allowed Satan to test him, to see if he would curse and disown God.  Despite all his hardships, Job praised God.  Soon Job's skin was perfect, he had a much bigger home and family, and he was very rich.

Saying you don't believe in God because of tough times is not a good thing to do.  I have disowned God in times of hardship and the outcome....wasn't good.  But if you praise God, and believe in Him, and His Son, then remember Job.

You're life has been a whole lot harder than mine, however, and I cannot fully comprehend what life has been like for you.  I only pray you pick the right path... "For wide is the gate to destruction, and many pass through.  The gate to salvation and life is small, and only a few find it." -the Bible

442282[/snapback]

you forgot about his 10 thousand livestock... all of those died too...

The power of self. You alone helped you get through all of this.

You are a sad, misguided human being. We are fragile beings that will not accomplish anything without hope, love, and trust in God. It is a blind man

that speaks this. We cannot rely on ourselves to accomplish our purpose.

And be warned.... we do have a purpose. yes.gif

Edited by Norman

The power of self. You alone helped you get through all of this.

You are a sad, misguided human being. We are fragile beings that will not accomplish anything without hope, love, and trust in God. It is a blind man

that speaks this. We cannot rely on ourselves to accomplish our purpose.

And be warned.... we do have a purpose. yes.gif

442687[/snapback]

if you give all you're credit to something that doesnt exist, you're an ****

God doesnt get you through or make you do anything, and he certainly dont help you achieve things, that would be selection and he is supposed to treat everyone equally.

Its a person-self confidence in their ideas and future.. Their talent ( not gods )

No god is helping you get through something, If you need a god to get through something then that is sad and very low for a human

If you hold a gun to some persons head and say that god made you not pull the trigger. Then that would mean that, if god never told you, you would of pulled it?....

All value of life goes out the window without god ?

then that is terrible view of humanity.

I dont go killing people and not respecting life because there is no god.

Infact Im more interested in NATURE than ever before ( when I did believe in god for 15 years I never seen him, heard him, knew he was there. NOTHING. it was all because adults were telling me there was a god.

Now I look at nature and all the animal life and human and I see how amazing it is. its more amazing than any god.

I totally respect and look at life with much more value ( because I know when we die, we die. So I believe I respect life more than most you christians!

you give people an unsupported false hope, Nothing will get done with a god, Its humans that do things, good or bad.

Edited by whoa182

All you(speaking to the so called christians) KNOW ....is what you've been TAUGHT

All you have believed is what you have been TAUGHT. 

You say I know there is GOD because you get chills or some spontaneous

Emotion.

None of you know anything other than what you've read in a book or heard

from another man.

How many can say....I was counselled of an Angel so I KNOW....or GOD spoke to me directly in an audible voice so now I KNOW?? I saw GOD so now I KNOW!!

You all know NOTHING other than the smooth trickiness of your tongues to try to prove that God exists to some poor innocent waif.  Then leave him in the cold when he can't stand on his own!  Wouldn't want to baby him you say. God's giving him trials so you shouldn't interfere.

You've all become foxes in your selling of Christ to people and the people are holden to which ever church they belong to out of shear fear of going to an

imaginery hell that noone has been to.

Give yer heads a shake.  That Tsuanmi took alot of people who believed in a God

that would protect them. 

Do you think he'll protect you? or your family?Think again.

If you read this and have distain for me....read your bible again....it preaches against having distain for the ungodly.

442651[/snapback]

And you were taught Theorems and Postulates in Geometry tongue.gif .

I understand what i've been taught and what I have been taught is what I believe because what I have been taught has been proven to me in a Christian Church, and you might as well not ask for it....instead, go there yourself. When the priest imprinted the sign of the cross with holy water on my friends forehead, yeah...thats when I started believing....

And you were taught Theorems and Postulates in Geometry tongue.gif .What has that got to do with knowing God or not?

I understand what i've been taught and what I have been taught is what I believe because what I have been taught has been proven to me in a Christian Church, and you might as well not ask for it....instead, go there yourself. When the priest imprinted the sign of the cross with holy water on my friends forehead, yeah...thats when I started believing....

443204[/snapback]

You've still been taught about an invisible God......and as far as your the imprint on your friends forehead......it could have been the DEVIL. and guess what??

YOU STILL DON'T KNOW ....YOU DON'T KNOW GOD. Except that you try

to second guess every miracle that happens and can't even comprehend

the fact that it could possible be your own faith that has brought things about.

Remember, faith is a law.....just like gravity. People use it to do evil too. (Voodoo)

SilverRain Queen.

Thank you. Your REQUIREMENTS you listed for KNOWING God. It confirms it, But I already knew it and it needed no confirmation. I KNOW GOD.

Want an introduction? or does He frighten you? Afraid you might not be as strong if you see He is?

Lots of fighting God here, I wonder why? I have never fought against a sandstone, against a Maple tree. They have no effect, No reason to build a barrier from them. Why a God if He does not exist?

If God does not exist, He can not require anything of you. He can not hurt you, or protect you in any way. You might have good or bad feeling about Him, But it would only mean for your confort if He does not exist.

Accepting Him or Rejecting Him could get you popularity with some, Hate from others. That could be why some will not speak of God in any form. Some countries it might get you imprisioned or killed.

You don't think this immaginary God might have implanted a need for Him within us, do you?

Scripture speaks of His pouring His Spirit (Jesus) upon all flesh, Maybe He is the one inside that will not stop wanting to unite the person with the Father? But that would be underhanded. But it does sound like a great way of doing it.

Is your head fighting God, or your heart? Would you ever be satisfied if you won?

Ken

SilverRain Queen.

Thank you. Your REQUIREMENTS you listed for KNOWING God. It confirms it, But I already knew it and it needed no confirmation. I KNOW GOD.

Want an introduction? or does He frighten you? Afraid you might not be as strong if you see He is?

Lots of fighting God here, I wonder why? I have never fought against a sandstone, against a Maple tree. They have no effect, No reason to build a barrier from them. Why a God if He does not exist?

If God does not exist, He can not require anything of you. He can not hurt you, or protect you in any way. You might have good or bad feeling about Him, But it would only mean for your confort if He does not exist.

Accepting Him or Rejecting Him could get you popularity with some, Hate from others. That could be why some will not speak of God in any form. Some countries it might get you imprisioned or killed.

You don't think this immaginary God might have implanted a need for Him within us, do you?

Scripture speaks of His pouring His Spirit (Jesus) upon all flesh, Maybe He is the one inside that will not stop wanting to unite the person with the Father? But that would be underhanded. But it does sound like a great way of doing it.

Is your head fighting God, or your heart? Would you ever be satisfied if you won?

Ken

443382[/snapback]

Again...you are 'surmizing' the fact that a God exists. You say that you KNOW GOD...

What you are really saying is that you have emotional feelings inside of you

that you use as confirmation that a God exists and as far as you are concerned..

that is good enough for you. Well good for you. BUT you still don't KNOW GOD.

Afraid of GOD? Not at all! How can I fear something that doesn't exist?

It's like believing in the boogey man.

And if there is a GOD that exists.....he isn't on this earth!

Just so that you know what you are up against. I was a Christian for 21 years.

When I realized that a neighbour I loved was gonna go to hell because she didn't

believe in Christ....I realized something was wrong here.

Here's the scripture I used to an arrogant GOD...if he actually exists.

Exodus 32

31And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold.

32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin--; AND IF NOT, BLOT ME, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written.

So I say to GOD......If you are going to kill my brother/sister....then BLOT ME out of your book!

and if you read on....GOD basically tells Moses to shut up and says he'll only blot

those out that have sinned against him.

Now I am happy, not depressed any more and I don't have fake christians persecuting me. If there is a GOD...it's Satan pretending to be an Angel of Light

and mercy.......giving false hope to a guible people.

SilverRain.

Your neighbour was never in danger of hell in any form. Nor is anyone else. Even if we think some like terorists need to go there.

Hell was a place of sleep till Jesus died for sins. That is what Hosea's 6:2/3 is all about. The Dead are awakened, then raised up.

But those raised do not know the Lord yet. But they go on to know Him.

(HOSEA 6:3) Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord:

his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto

us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. (KJV)

God uses similitudes. The day of the cross is as 1,000 years, so the rest of the dead in Revelation lived not again till the 1,000 years was over, which is the Second day.

Jesus ended past and present sins the day of the cross with His stripes we are helaed, But He took Future sins to Golgotha, or while we were yet sinners, or still being humans and falling short. Christ died for us.

Do you think the love you have for your neighbour is greater then Christ's love for them? Jesus did not ask Barabbas if He believed in Him, He just took His place. He just took our place. God concluded all in unbelief that He might have mercy on us all, and He did.

God like any parent tells us to do right, and tries to get us to do that as if punishment might come if we do not. We have used the same things with our children. But after the Child grows, and if they have tried to do right.Then they start doing right, not because of a threat, But because they see it was right to do in the first place.

God allowed making to start to grow in knowledge before He started to let people know about Himself. The World was very cruel in many areas. Like in Egypt. So a loving God taught the Children of Israel, then sent them into Egypt, to show Himself to the world. Later he did the same thing in Babylon. Gathering most of the world, and in 70 years He showed through Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego a God this world has never known.

God does not have an easy job with this Human Race. But He created us in His image and that means a lot to Him. Lots of the Stories are similitues. The Creation story in the Garden. Sodom and Gomorrah, Noah's flood. All similitudes for the day of the cross, When God places all sin upon one man, a Man who loves us enough to take what was coming to us.

The Churches make big bucks preaching hell is waiting. But if you would not send your neighbour to hell, Why would God?

(ZECHARIAH 9:11) As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. (KJV)

Ken

SilverRain.

Your neighbour was never in danger of hell in any form. Nor is anyone else. Even if we think some like terorists need to go there.

Hell was a place of sleep till Jesus died for sins. That is what Hosea's 6:2/3 is all about. The Dead are awakened, then raised up.

But those raised do not know the Lord yet. But they go on to know Him.

(HOSEA 6:3) Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord:

his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto

us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. (KJV)

God uses similitudes. The day of the cross is as 1,000 years, so the rest of the dead in Revelation lived not again till the 1,000 years was over, which is the Second day.

Jesus ended past and present sins the day of the cross with His stripes we are helaed, But He took Future sins to Golgotha, or while we were yet sinners, or still being humans and falling short. Christ died for us.

Do you think the love you have for your neighbour is greater then Christ's love for them? Jesus did not ask Barabbas if He believed in Him, He just took His place. He just took our place. God concluded all in unbelief that He might have mercy on us all, and He did.

God like any parent tells us to do right, and tries to get us to do that as if punishment might come if we do not. We have used the same things with our children. But after the Child grows, and if they have tried to do right.Then they start doing right, not because of a threat, But because they see it was right to do in the first place.

God allowed making to start to grow in knowledge before He started to let people know about Himself. The World was very cruel in many areas. Like in Egypt. So a loving God taught the Children of Israel, then sent them into Egypt, to show Himself to the world. Later he did the same thing in Babylon. Gathering most of the world, and in 70 years He showed through Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego a God this world has never known.

God does not have an easy job with this Human Race. But He created us in His image and that means a lot to Him. Lots of the Stories are similitues. The Creation story in the Garden. Sodom and Gomorrah, Noah's flood. All similitudes for the day of the cross, When God places all sin upon one man, a Man who loves us enough to take what was coming to us.

The Churches make big bucks preaching hell is waiting. But if you would not send your neighbour to hell, Why would God?

(ZECHARIAH 9:11) As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. (KJV)

Ken

443428[/snapback]

OMG......did you not read(exodus) the fact that GOD killed those people for not

believing?

You only have a history book in your hands, and your interpretation like everyone elses is just SURMIZING.

Go on and believe your little meadow of daises and blue skies if you want.

The fact remains that the GOD of the bible is a killer.

You are a sad, misguided human being. We are fragile beings that will not accomplish anything without hope, love, and trust in God.

This is simply laughable. Plenty of people have accomplished amazing things without trust in a magical man in the sky. I find it sad that you believe success can only come from those following your specific beliefs.

And you were taught Theorems and Postulates in Geometry tongue.gif .What has that got to do with knowing God or not?

Its an example. We were taught Theorems and Postulates like we were taught that there is a God. Except that Theorems and Postulates have been scientifically bounded as a Law.

You've still been taught about an invisible God......and as far as your the imprint on your friends forehead......it could have been the DEVIL.  and guess what??

YOU STILL DON'T KNOW ....YOU DON'T KNOW GOD.  Except that you try

to second guess every miracle that happens and can't even comprehend

the fact that it could possible be your own faith that has brought things about.

Remember, faith is a law.....just like gravity. People use it to do evil too. (Voodoo)

443319[/snapback]

Did I in anyway say "I know God"? NO! So why in the world did you put that in your post?!

My friend fainted when the cross was imprinted on his forehead and wasn't concious for a couple of minutes....if could have been the Devil, but who knows? Certainly you don't, but I believe it was the Lord speaking to my friend because thats exactly what the priest told me what would happen...

(can a christian explain to me what this is called again?)

And every miracle that you said 'I can't comprehend' is based on my faith, yes. I do second guess, but the most logical and explainable one based on what was taught to me points to explanations based on my faith.

Faith may be a law, but I also didn't say it wasn't, read closely to people posts next time. Your also saying that people use faith to do evil, like Voodoo? I don't believe in Voodoo.

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

funny thing i read. some christians did not want to leave florida during the hurricane. they taught that god would stop the hurricane from destroying their houses. their houses got obliverated like the others..........

Did I in anyway say "I know God"? NO! So why in the world did you put that in your post?!

My friend fainted when the cross was imprinted on his forehead and wasn't concious for a couple of minutes....if could have been the Devil, but who knows? Certainly you don't, but I believe it was the Lord speaking to my friend because thats exactly what the priest told me what would happen...

(can a christian explain to me what this is called again?)

And every miracle that you said 'I can't comprehend' is based on my faith, yes. I do second guess, but the most logical and explainable one based on what was taught to me points to explanations based on my faith.

Faith may be a law, but I also didn't say it wasn't, read closely to people posts next time. Your also saying that people use faith to do evil, like Voodoo? I don't believe in Voodoo.

443469[/snapback]

Hey....Go on and believe what ever you want thumbsup.gif .....just don't try to make others converts with your weak analagies.

funny thing i read. some christians did not want to leave florida during the hurricane. they taught that god would stop the hurricane from destroying their houses. their houses got obliverated like the others..........

443474[/snapback]

EXACTLY! thumbsup.gif

Then they go into denial and say it was God's trial and they need to see the good

side of it. wacko.gif

Hey....Go on and believe what ever you want thumbsup.gif .....just don't try to make others converts with your weak analagies.

443489[/snapback]

Weak? I think 2 lines is weak enough.....if it was even a thorough response.

I don't have the right to convert people to Christianity, nor do I want to. People have the right to believe anything. I am not trying to 'prove' God exists.

I have this to say....

Christains, please do not insult the atheists.

Atheists, please to not insult the Christains.

Chimpanzees, put the knives down.....thank you.

SilverRain Queen, Why was it for 21 years you were a Christian? Is it a case now that you don't beleive He exists or is it you beleive He exists, but you don't want to follow Him?

dude, rufio, silver said tons of times that she doesn't believe there is a God.

honestly, i think athiests and christians should agree to disagree. If someone comes up to me, and wants to learn about christianity, i will tell them. I don't try converting people who obviously don't want to be preached to. The only other way i could go on a rant about christianity is if i'm correcting someone about something they said. Everyone else should do the same. Athiest should just stop trying to prove there isn't a God, and christians should only talk to other christians about their proof of God. Every single discussion in this section of the forum turns into a "there is a God/there isn't a God" debate. Can we stop acting like children here?

Edited by Jesus_Freak