Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained light flashes in my home

UM-Bot

I was going to make the same comment. Have had this vitreous gel detachment in both of my eyes, some years apart. It really is quite alarming until you know the cause. If the occurrences have occurred in different eyes over time, this is likely cause. Vitreous gel detachment is not as serious as retinal detachment and self heals but you should always be checked out in case retinal detachment is involved.

• Like 1

I see light flashes out of the corner of my eyes. At first I thought it might be my eyes but learned later it wasn't. What you describe is lager than what I see. I live in an apartment building that is very active with paranormal occurrences. Some of which the "experts" (paranormal investigators) can not explain. The flashes I get come from entities which we haven't identified. I had a friend who lived on first floor who saw what you describe. She too saw it from the corner of her eyes and described the flash as you have. I wish I could tell you what causes it but we don't know. Since my friend's apartment was near a large electrical transformer I wondered if it had anything to do with it. .

I see light flashes out of the corner of my eyes. At first I thought it might be my eyes but learned later it wasn't. What you describe is lager than what I see. I live in an apartment building that is very active with paranormal happenings. Some of which the "experts" (paranormal investigators) can not explain. The flashes I get come from entities which we haven't identified. I had a friend who lived on first floor who saw what you describe. She too saw it from the corner of her eyes and described the flash as you have.

Ocular migraine is similar. We considered this with my friend. I've never had it so I don't know what it is like. What is happening does sound more explainable than UN.