Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Full liberation' of Nineveh from ISIS

bmk1245

11 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Are you trying to say that Russian Space Military Forces did not notice isis troops advancing to Palmyra?

At the time main focus of pro Government forces was Aleppo in which intense fighting was going on as was their priority to clear Damascus of any opposition. You can go through headlines from that period and see stuff like '' government collapse, isis retake Palmyra '' but there is rare mention of 4000 troops which left Mosul area. If USA was fast to bomb road in front of isis convoy with children and families about 20 days ago why didn't they apply the same standards across the board in every case and smacked those thugs who have travelled long way to reach Palmyra? 

Of course that USA could prevent it with one shiny precision bomb or even from hundreds of miles away with cruise missiles, as seen in earlier attacks against government forces - but - most important point, at that time USA government was supporting so called moderates.

[edit] to add... just see what Qurdish forces ( whom we know who backs them ) try to do in Deir ez Zor region. It doesn't take much to realize it. Government forces have to stop their advance to because they focus on taking oil fields there. 

Check this : https://southfront.org/us-backed-sdf-begins-advancing-towards-deir-ezzor-city/

You have other sources of course, just google SDF advance in Deir ez Zor.

Is government free to focus on clearing terrorists only? Keep in mind that without isis USA army has no any legal or moral right to be in Syria even tho they are breaking international law by being there at all.

Similar to Palmyra even tho different players are in question.

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot

1 minute ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

At the time main focus of pro Government forces was Aleppo in which intense fighting was going on as was their priority to clear Damascus of any opposition. You can go through headlines from that period and see stuff like '' government collapse, isis retake Palmyra '' but there is rare mention of 4000 troops which left Mosul area. If USA was fast to bomb road in front of isis convoy with children and families about 20 days ago why didn't they apply the same standards across the board in every case and smacked those thugs who have travelled long way to reach Palmyra? 

[...]

Maybe because that was Iranian backed militia's job.

1 minute ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

[...]

Of course that USA could prevent it with one shiny precision bomb or even from hundreds of miles away with cruise missiles, as seen in earlier attacks against government forces - but - most important point, at that time USA government was supporting so called moderates.

Of course that Russia could prevent it with one shiny precision bomb (they don't have yet, but they are quite good at carpet bombing) or even from hundreds of miles away with cruise missiles.  Heck, Russkies celebrated Putin's birthday by launching dozen+ Kalibr missiles from Caspean sea. So, ball is in your court...

Just now, bmk1245 said:

Maybe because that was Iranian backed militia's job.

It doesn't matter who backed it, fight against isis is main and only ground on which USA is present in Syria.

2 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Of course that Russia could prevent it with one shiny precision bomb (they don't have yet, but they are quite good at carpet bombing) or even from hundreds of miles away with cruise missiles.  Heck, Russkies celebrated Putin's birthday by launching dozen+ Kalibr missiles from Caspean sea. So, ball is in your court...

I was talking about events on the field, how it seems that action in Palmyra by isis was related to offensive of SAA in Aleppo and also we can witness the same thing happen now by Qurdish forces advance in Deir ez Zor. What they do there? They seem to want to take few inches of Syria for themself? Assad has clearly said '' we will retake every inch of Syrian land '' what they do there? They are only force backed by USA now.

You seem to disregard that.

Also, Assad's statement, while i doubt it highly for many reasons, could imply that occupation of Golan Heights will be solved in coming months, hopefully diplomatically. Do Qurds try to postpone that?

Wars are not made just becasue someone hates government, especially when those so called rebels were funded by so called civilized world. Something is crooked in wonderland and i merely pointed it out.

You think that things just happen? If SAA didnt advance Qurds would stay focused on Raqqa. 

29 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

It doesn't matter who backed it, fight against isis is main and only ground on which USA is present in Syria.

[...]

Yeap, but once again: where were Russians with all their "no analogues in the world" weaponry?

[...]

I was talking about events on the field, how it seems that action in Palmyra by isis was related to offensive of SAA in Aleppo and also we can witness the same thing happen now by Qurdish forces advance in Deir ez Zor. What they do there? They seem to want to take few inches of Syria for themself? Assad has clearly said '' we will retake every inch of Syrian land '' what they do there? They are only force backed by USA now.

You seem to disregard that.

[...]

And you seem to disregard Russian backed forces.

[...]

Also, Assad's statement, while i doubt it highly for many reasons, could imply that occupation of Golan Heights will be solved in coming months, hopefully diplomatically. Do Qurds try to postpone that?

[...] 

Don't know that.

[...]

Wars are not made just becasue someone hates government, especially when those so called rebels were funded by so called civilized world. Something is crooked in wonderland and i merely pointed it out.

You think that things just happen? If SAA didnt advance Qurds would stay focused on Raqqa. 

You mean when Talibs are being supplied with weapons by Russkies? Wait a sec... Are you implying that Russia isn't civilized? 

Edited by bmk1245

6 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Yeap, but once again: where were Russians with all their "no analogues in the world" weaponry?

My point was, if USA justifies its presence in Syria by saying that they are in Syria to fight isis only and they present such report to international community than why do they consider which isis group is viable target and which one is not? They officially said it's their job to kill isis jet they seem to do it mostly when such action will undermine advances made by SAA. In this regard, comparing with any other involved side is not relevant and that is my point about that issue.

10 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

You mean when Talibs are being supplied with weapons by Russkies? Wait a sec... Are you implying that Russia isn't civilized? 

Again, this isn't simple... You think of recent years or history since 1970s, not to geo deeper? SSSR had it's flaws, so did Russia and it wasn't civilized of them, their attrocities all over Africa, attack on Afghanistan and all. But right now, in year 2017 and after 16 years of American lead 'war on terror' i would not say that. First off, there was proven smuggling of drugs from Afghanistan, Talibans did, at one point managed to lower that drug production but then they got invaded and production started to flourish. It's all written many times over the years and almost, it's common knowledge.

( as stated by many sources over years ) in Afghanistan they made 96% of either ingredients or full produce when it comes to heroin trade worldwide. That is large money and that is sick statistic. Are you aware that in Afghanistan mothers give opium or heroin to their babies to stop screams, babies are born as addicts. I do not support Taliban ways but be sure as hell that i do not support corrupted criminal government in Afghanistan and if USA is arming one faulty criminal side there then how can we blame Russia for arming the other? 

Thing is that we can't make an apology for one criminal act by another criminal act done by someone else. We should judge the event and included sides. It seems that this logic has become central part many western societies, especially since post WW2 era.

And, most important, we can't even compare Talibans to those 'moderates' in Syria. Nor those in Lybia. Democratic values, revolution, human rights... And they killed Moamar Gadaffi. Is that how democracy is made? By crowds who kill anyone who doesn't agree with them. No, Talibans are not isis i am sorry and i would not judge anyone by his culture and ideology before i get to know his history.

17 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

My point was, if USA justifies its presence in Syria by saying that they are in Syria to fight isis only and they present such report to international community than why do they consider which isis group is viable target and which one is not? They officially said it's their job to kill isis jet they seem to do it mostly when such action will undermine advances made by SAA. In this regard, comparing with any other involved side is not relevant and that is my point about that issue.

[...]

My point was, if Russia justifies its presence in Syria by saying that they are in Syria to fight isis only and they present such report to international community than why do they consider which isis group is viable target and which one is not? They officially said it's their job to kill isis jet they seem to do it mostly when such action will undermine advances made by SAA. In this regard, comparing with any other involved side is not relevant and that is my point about that issue. (See my point?)

[...]

Again, this isn't simple... You think of recent years or history since 1970s, not to geo deeper? SSSR had it's flaws, so did Russia and it wasn't civilized of them, their attrocities all over Africa, attack on Afghanistan and all. But right now, in year 2017 and after 16 years of American lead 'war on terror' i would not say that. First off, there was proven smuggling of drugs from Afghanistan, Talibans did, at one point managed to lower that drug production but then they got invaded and production started to flourish. It's all written many times over the years and almost, it's common knowledge.

[...]

Yeap, this isn't simple. I'm for removal of US (and allied) troops from Afghanistan. Let extreme islam take over that barren land (with spread over central asia countries), and that will be huge headache for Russkies.

[...]

( as stated by many sources over years ) in Afghanistan they made 96% of either ingredients or full produce when it comes to heroin trade worldwide. That is large money and that is sick statistic. Are you aware that in Afghanistan mothers give opium or heroin to their babies to stop screams, babies are born as addicts. I do not support Taliban ways but be sure as hell that i do not support corrupted criminal government in Afghanistan and if USA is arming one faulty criminal side there then how can we blame Russia for arming the other? 

[...]

Any credible link showing Taliban fighting heroin menace?

[...]

And, most important, we can't even compare Talibans to those 'moderates' in Syria. Nor those in Lybia. Democratic values, revolution, human rights... And they killed Moamar Gadaffi. Is that how democracy is made? By crowds who kill anyone who doesn't agree with them. No, Talibans are not isis i am sorry and i would not judge anyone by his culture and ideology before i get to know his history.

Ah, I get it, Taliban are good guys...

22 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

My point was, if Russia justifies its presence in Syria by saying that they are in Syria to fight isis only and they present such report to international community than why do they consider which isis group is viable target and which one is not? They officially said it's their job to kill isis jet they seem to do it mostly when such action will undermine advances made by SAA. In this regard, comparing with any other involved side is not relevant and that is my point about that issue. (See my point?)

I've seen your point long ago but you fail to see mine :) Here, you still turn the stuff around even tho i pointed out how wrong it was. Russia is in Syria because, as Iran, they have every right to intervene when called by their allies and Syrian government is by all means only official in Syria who act following it's constitution. I know that many people do not like the fact that there are constitutions and that everyones soveregnity must be respected but that will come to an end. USA has even fired tomahawk missile on Syrian government. Should i say that another nation which do not respect international law has fired on Syria, also on Hezbollah while Hezbollah was in direct fight with isis?

If you can't understand that that is ok or if you think otherwise that is also ok i do not wan't to argue that. 

22 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Yeap, this isn't simple. I'm for removal of US (and allied) troops from Afghanistan. Let extreme islam take over that barren land (with spread over central asia countries), and that will be huge headache for Russkies.

First clear up the mess and try to make that country look like something and then leave. Alto Talibans will surely prevent another forming of isis as was witnessed in Iraq and Lybia. After all that has happened in Afghanistan i would dare to say that Talibans Islam is surely better future for civilians than another few million tons of bombs falling on them. Keep in mind that as long as western medias will applaud radical criminals ( see Abu Hamza, Birmingham if i remember right ) and make picture of Islam around them then you will have extreme Islam, not only in Afghanistan but also all around the world. USA government backed people who did ( its documented on many videos ) beheadings of kids, called for abolision of every secular aspect of Syrian life and to introduce sharia law not to mention 'white helmets'. Those videos are so cruel i do not even dare to post them here. I am sorry, but that is not Islam, it's more likely what 'little', 'weak' and 'constantly threatened' Israel is trying to paint for his own agenda for years now, from Ertzl to Ben Gurion over to Bibi. But i leave this here and btw i've just recently read Bibi's book about terrorism. It covers this very much.

35 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Any credible link showing Taliban fighting heroin menace?

It's highly embeded into their ideology but war changes that too, big money there is. If they are extreme Islamists why you ask this question? Talibans take percentage of trade, so do all others. What you think was reason for war there? Freedom? 

36 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Ah, I get it, Taliban are good guys...

No one who touched Afghanistan is good guy but for CIA, Talibans were good guys not so long ago and CIA made them at first place into what they are today. I am Muslim and i do not support sharia laws so personally it's main reason i do not support Talibans openly but, on the other hand, USA hangs out with Saudis since forever and it's Saudis who make sects which ruin many lives. Really, complicated but also clear at times. I dislike Saudis too for same violations of essential human rights which Talibans do too but if they tollerate Saudis, what is problem to them to tollerate them Talibans too? Double standards are imprinted in UN and USA foreign policy.

Now man, we are going into many subjects and it will take us nowhere because this really is deep s***, pardon my language. As i have said, you have point in saying Deir ez Zor is not liberated fully, that is where we started this talk again i surely did make technical mistake ( if i may call it that ) becasue all points out to SAA advances soon. Larger problem now will be possible clash between SDF and SAA. Alto i hope it wont get there becasue they were in many cases pro government, but interesting days ahead indeed.

32 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I've seen your point long ago but you fail to see mine :) Here, you still turn the stuff around even tho i pointed out how wrong it was. Russia is in Syria because, as Iran, they have every right to intervene when called by their allies and Syrian government is by all means only official in Syria who act following it's constitution. I know that many people do not like the fact that there are constitutions and that everyones soveregnity must be respected but that will come to an end. USA has even fired tomahawk missile on Syrian government. Should i say that another nation which do not respect international law has fired on Syria, also on Hezbollah while Hezbollah was in direct fight with isis?

[...]

Hezbollah terrorists fighting other terrorists. Good. Less left after the fight.

[...]

If you can't understand that that is ok or if you think otherwise that is also ok i do not wan't to argue that. 

[...]

42, I guess.

[...]

First clear up the mess and try to make that country look like something and then leave. Alto Talibans will surely prevent another forming of isis as was witnessed in Iraq and Lybia. After all that has happened in Afghanistan i would dare to say that Talibans Islam is surely better future for civilians than another few million tons of bombs falling on them. Keep in mind that as long as western medias will applaud radical criminals ( see Abu Hamza, Birmingham if i remember right ) and make picture of Islam around them then you will have extreme Islam, not only in Afghanistan but also all around the world. USA government backed people who did ( its documented on many videos ) beheadings of kids, called for abolision of every secular aspect of Syrian life and to introduce sharia law not to mention 'white helmets'. Those videos are so cruel i do not even dare to post them here. I am sorry, but that is not Islam, it's more likely what 'little', 'weak' and 'constantly threatened' Israel is trying to paint for his own agenda for years now, from Ertzl to Ben Gurion over to Bibi. But i leave this here and btw i've just recently read Bibi's book about terrorism. It covers this very much.

[...]

Beside all ramblings, do you have proof of bolded part?

[...]

It's highly embeded into their ideology but war changes that too, big money there is. If they are extreme Islamists why you ask this question? Talibans take percentage of trade, so do all others. What you think was reason for war there? Freedom? 

[...]

Tulips.

[...]

No one who touched Afghanistan is good guy but for CIA, Talibans were good guys not so long ago and CIA made them at first place into what they are today. I am Muslim and i do not support sharia laws so personally it's main reason i do not support Talibans openly but, on the other hand, USA hangs out with Saudis since forever and it's Saudis who make sects which ruin many lives. Really, complicated but also clear at times. I dislike Saudis too for same violations of essential human rights which Talibans do too but if they tollerate Saudis, what is problem to them to tollerate them Talibans too? Double standards are imprinted in UN and USA foreign policy.

[...]

Well then, you are not true muslim. Just wait till true muslims will put you in the cage and burn alive for blasphemy.

[...]

Now man, we are going into many subjects and it will take us nowhere because this really is deep s***, pardon my language. As i have said, you have point in saying Deir ez Zor is not liberated fully, that is where we started this talk again i surely did make technical mistake ( if i may call it that ) becasue all points out to SAA advances soon. Larger problem now will be possible clash between SDF and SAA. Alto i hope it wont get there becasue they were in many cases pro government, but interesting days ahead indeed.

It still stands. No matter how many words/sentences/paragraphs you will throw in, Deir ez-Zor isn't liberated yet. Period.

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Hezbollah terrorists fighting other terrorists.

Ok man, i stop about that here. You really do not understand that region hence such conclusions.

And yes, i have proof that US backed thugs did many crimes in Syria while Hollywood also gave Oscar to those people but it is not my job to present you those details and, if you were interested in this issue you would not dismiss it like 'ghost buster' claims. It's far more than that.

Them ( the white helmets ) were even considered to Nobel peace prize. The industry behind it has become it's own worst ( and possibly the only ) enemy.

To talk about complicated things you need complicated sentences and you need to describe some history too. Your comment of what kind of Muslim i am is sick, you actually judge my faith? Whatever the reason for making such remark, it is wrong, ok maybe you had something else in the mind but whatever, you can't judge this because by your opinion real Muslims are isis.

What i have relized here is that you talk as if your only source of knowledge is mainstream media and what you are saying surely reflects that. It seems to me that you better understand this style of writing, so there it is, you try to make this more of a 'personal claim against another personal claim' rather than discussion in which we base our thoughts on reality, reality which, btw, didn't materialize itself in year 2017. But thanks for talk it was partly pleasant indeed, i stop here for reasons i stated in this post.

11 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Ok man, i stop about that here. You really do not understand that region hence such conclusions.

And yes, i have proof that US backed thugs did many crimes in Syria while Hollywood also gave Oscar to those people but it is not my job to present you those details and, if you were interested in this issue you would not dismiss it like 'ghost buster' claims. It's far more than that.

Them ( the white helmets ) were even considered to Nobel peace prize. The industry behind it has become it's own worst ( and possibly the only ) enemy.

To talk about complicated things you need complicated sentences and you need to describe some history too. Your comment of what kind of Muslim i am is sick, you actually judge my faith? Whatever the reason for making such remark, it is wrong, ok maybe you had something else in the mind but whatever, you can't judge this because by your opinion real Muslims are isis.

What i have relized here is that you talk as if your only source of knowledge is mainstream media and what you are saying surely reflects that. It seems to me that you better understand this style of writing, so there it is, you try to make this more of a 'personal claim against another personal claim' rather than discussion in which we base our thoughts on reality, reality which, btw, didn't materialize itself in year 2017. But thanks for talk it was partly pleasant indeed, i stop here for reasons i stated in this post.

Fair enough. Afterall, we drove thread OT.

And I'm sorry for my bitterness.

7 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Fair enough. Afterall, we drove thread OT.

And I'm sorry for my bitterness.

Yeah man. I am sorry too i get offended when it comes to question of faith because so many lies around so it gets me out of line easily.