Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nibiru?

Turinabol

heres the guys website and photo

http://bewareofspiritualdeception.com/music_by_wayne_l_price

see what I did there?

Edited by seeder

1 hour ago, Turinabol said:

Oh, and I forgot. There's one more argument I'd like to bring up.

if the Nibiru thing is false, I wonder why there's over a thousand underground government bunkers worldwide? I wonder why they're sending food and using billions of our tax dollars to build these things? 

I heard from one Nibiru source that when Donald Rumsfeld talked about 2.3 trillion dollars that had vanished from the Defense Department's budget over a few years during a congressional inquiry, and 9/11 happening just 1 or 2 days afterwards. 

Then you had Ron Paul asking the Federal Reserve for an audit on the gold, because the gold at Fort Knox was rumored to be gone. Which it apparently is. Why? 

And also, why is it that we cannot request through the senate or the congress for an audit on all the Federal Reserve gold, that is supposedly in Fort Knox?

Also, during the time of the economic crisis of around 2008 or 2010, when Greece was about to declare bankruptcy, the Federal Reserve had to lend money to the IMF, or else it was all going to crash. At around this same time, Germany and many other nations had come forward and asked the Federal Reserve the same thing Ron Paul had asked. They needed an audit on the gold because they needed to get it back from out of Fort Knox to stabilize the financial situation, but the FedReserve told Germany and those other foreign banks that they couldn't have any of the billions and billions of dollars of gold bullion that they had gave to them. 

What about all the money disappearing out of Washington? 

Why are food trucks being delivered en masse to government facilities?

Not saying Nibiru is real, but what could this have to do with do you think?

The claims of underground bunkers goes back to 2012.  Sure there are underground bunkers. They are in general small.Some are missile silos and the ones no longer in use have tours. There are also all sorts of fake claims about bunkers which are in fact storage areas for Kraft and other foo companies. The DIA is supposed to  have all sorts of underground areas that are for political prisoners.

The missing 2.3 was supposed to be a 9/11 cover up. Now its something else.

We are no longer on a gold standard and have not been for decades.

These money issues are not really my interest. The moronic claims about things like second suns, mystical planets, etc. are. The millions of people that saw the eclipse know that there is only 1 Sun. Had there been another it would have been visible. Anyone can look today with their eclipse glasses to see there is no other Sun.

These stories are just stories. Back before 2012 the claim was that dying celebrities were really being whisked  away to shelters. When Gary Coleman died the call went out again about another celebrity being taken to shelter. Actually he died. Here is a photo of his monogrammed casket.

ColemanCoffin.jpg

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 2

I got a minute and a half into that terrible video and saw no content. Is the next 30 minutes just as pointless?

I don't care for video because that 30 minute video probably contains less than a paragraph of information. Something I can read in a minute takes 30 minutes of video time.

Nibiru or whatever these kooks want to call is not coming. Pan-Starrs tells us it can't be within 50x the distance to Pluto. The new proposed planets are out something like 15,000AU. It's 40AU to Pluto. It is out far enough that Pan-Starrs could not pick it up. Wise did not pick it up.  IRAS did not pick it up. It will be a long search to find such an object. It is far away and will never enter the orbit of the inner planets.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Turinabol said:

Also, during the time of the economic crisis of around 2008 or 2010 (...) At around this same time, Germany and many other nations had come forward and asked the Federal Reserve the same thing Ron Paul had asked. (...) but the FedReserve told Germany and those other foreign banks that they couldn't have any of the billions and billions of dollars of gold bullion that they had gave to them. 

That CT is outdated meanwhile. In 2013, the Bundesbank (German Fed) announced the plan to take back 50% of the German gold reserves, that are stored outside Germany, until 2020. It was planned to move 300 tons from New York to Frankfurt and these 300 tons are back in Germany already. In addition, in 2013 and 2014, all returned gold bars were molten to check the gold`s quality and casted again.

6 hours ago, Turinabol said:

Oh, and I forgot. There's one more argument I'd like to bring up.

if the Nibiru thing is false, I wonder why there's over a thousand underground government bunkers worldwide? I wonder why they're sending food and using billions of our tax dollars to build these things? 

I heard from one Nibiru source that when Donald Rumsfeld talked about 2.3 trillion dollars that had vanished from the Defense Department's budget over a few years during a congressional inquiry, and 9/11 happening just 1 or 2 days afterwards. 

Then you had Ron Paul asking the Federal Reserve for an audit on the gold, because the gold at Fort Knox was rumored to be gone. Which it apparently is. Why? 

And also, why is it that we cannot request through the senate or the congress for an audit on all the Federal Reserve gold, that is supposedly in Fort Knox?

Also, during the time of the economic crisis of around 2008 or 2010, when Greece was about to declare bankruptcy, the Federal Reserve had to lend money to the IMF, or else it was all going to crash. At around this same time, Germany and many other nations had come forward and asked the Federal Reserve the same thing Ron Paul had asked. They needed an audit on the gold because they needed to get it back from out of Fort Knox to stabilize the financial situation, but the FedReserve told Germany and those other foreign banks that they couldn't have any of the billions and billions of dollars of gold bullion that they had gave to them. 

What about all the money disappearing out of Washington? 

Why are food trucks being delivered en masse to government facilities?

Not saying Nibiru is real, but what could this have to do with do you think?

Gee.... I wonder why (hint: North Korean nukes, missing Russian Anthrax, dirty ISIS bombs....) the US government would have secret facilities "just in case"....

• Like 3

18 hours ago, stereologist said:

Thanks for bringing up the kook named James McCanney. Turinabol, I'm interested in what sort of wacko ideas people put out there and this guy should know better.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/mccanney/index.html

He claims to have a real education, but it seems to have failed him as he proposes nonsensical and easily disproved ideas.

McCanney was part of the 2012 Doomer crowd...His ideas are based on the electric universe theory and are whacked to say the least.

http://www.cosmophobia.org/james_mccanney/index.html

• Like 1

It seems that Pan-STARRS is even better these days. Here is a paper about the detectibility of the planets in the outer solar system.

http://www2.ess.ucla.edu/~jewitt/papers/2004/J2004.pdf

It has Earth being detected out 620AU. Even Pluto is out 320AU.  It simply isn't possible for a planet to sneak up on us as the Nib-heads suggest.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

It seems that Pan-STARRS is even better these days. Here is a paper about the detectibility of the planets in the outer solar system.

http://www2.ess.ucla.edu/~jewitt/papers/2004/J2004.pdf

It has Earth being detected out 620AU. Even Pluto is out 320AU.  It simply isn't possible for a planet to sneak up on us as the Nib-heads suggest.

Well some of the more die hard Nibirutards claim that it is hiding behind the Sun! But what you cannot get them to understand is that planets just do not hide behind the Sun and pop out whenever they want. If this were true then it would be on the same orbit as Earth. So where is Earth when it is behind the Sun? And your right, with all the amateur telescopes and professional telescopes pointed toward the sky we would see it...As far as that goes we would have seen it 10 years ago if it were there.

Edited by Alien Prophet

19 hours ago, Turinabol said:

Yeah, I've noticed someone asked Gary McKinnon about this Planet X hype. Here's what this genious NASA hacker had to say.

Hahaha!

5 hours ago, rashore said:

Ok, I'm apparently ignorant on this particular ET story... I thought Nibiru was from Star Wars? Ewok planet?

Nope that was Endor. :lol: 

The name Nibiru was first propagated in the works of Zechariah Sitchin, who in turn lifted it from Babylonian mythology.

Edited by Carnoferox
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, rashore said:

Ok, I'm apparently ignorant on this particular ET story... I thought Nibiru was from Star Wars? Ewok planet?

Close but that's Naboo (from Star Wars) http://www.starwars.com/databank/naboo

This one is the infamous 'Planet X' thingy that has been 'bearing down on the Earth' for over a decade now.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Carnoferox said:

Nope that was Endor. :lol: 

The name Nibiru was propagated in the works of Zechariah Sitchin, who in turn lifted it from Babylonian mythology.

Hmmm, thought there was a Nibiru in Star wars somewhere. Lol, got SW lore wrong and don't know about this topic... I'm batting about a zero right now.

Edit to add.. Thank you Lilly.... Naboo :tu:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rashore said:

Hmmm, thought there was a Nibiru in Star wars somewhere. Lol, got SW lore wrong and don't know about this topic... I'm batting about a zero right now.

Edit to add.. Thank you Lilly.... Naboo :tu:

There was a Nibiru in Star Wars, yes. 

All things considered though...there really isn't some big-azz mystery planet tooling around the solar system (just biding its time to smash us all to bits). Nope.

22 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Yep, Endor has the Ewoks.

Whereas Nibiru has Nibblers.   Who are a bit like characters from very bad Brazilian soap operas.   But rather more obsessed in having sex with and then declaring war on their siblings. 

Oh, and they cant read maps. 

They also get apes to dig for gold with antler picks.  Because they havent yet invented the spade or drill.

8 hours ago, Alien Prophet said:

Well some of the more die hard Nibirutards claim that it is hiding behind the Sun! But what you cannot get them to understand is that planets just do not hide behind the Sun and pop out whenever they want. If this were true then it would be on the same orbit as Earth. So where is Earth when it is behind the Sun? And your right, with all the amateur telescopes and professional telescopes pointed toward the sky we would see it...As far as that goes we would have seen it 10 years ago if it were there.

They also do not understand that the Earth does not move at the same speed as it orbits the Sun. It would be impossible to have a planet opposite the Sun and keep it hidden. It would have to mimic the same speed ups and slow downs. It would also have to have no effect on the orbits of the other planets. It would have to remain hidden from the satellites observing the Sun.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Alien Prophet said:

If this were somehow true, then mercury wouldn't exist because it would've plowed into it by now. 

Turinabol, I'm just curious why you initially pretended NOT to be a Nibiru supporter, and yet are now madly repeating/spamming all this utter garbage that a ten year old could debunk?

As an example - Sun setting in the Northwest?  Well, gee, yes it does, as it always has at the appropriate time of year (depends on latitude as to how close to NW it gets).  That sort of ignorance/idiocy just shows the dismal knowledge level of those suckered by this tripe..

The sad part, for me, is not so much that there are evil scammers preying on those who wouldn't know better, but are there really that many people out there who don't notice things like how the Sun changes its setting and rising angles over a year?  That there are only two days each year (equinoxes) that it rises exactly due East and sets exactly due West?  Or what the Moon's shadows look like?  Do you folks actually know this little about your own planet and skies??

Turinabol, I just hope you are trolling..

• Like 3