Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nibiru?

Turinabol

Just now, rashore said:

I certainly hope the end of the world isn't today.. I just set up a crockpot of chicken stock that will get burbled overnight, lol.

Dont worry, it cant end today - its already tomorrow in Australia :D   

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Essan said:

Dont worry, it cant end today - its already tomorrow in Australia :D   

That doesn't prove anything. I never really believed Australia existed in the first place. :ph34r:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 8

Lo, Our Past Basset Masters have spoken unto me, partly using the words of their mouths and lips and partly using their advanced brains and brainy telepathy, and saying thus: "Listen not to the heathens and others of their objectionable ilk who say the end of the world is nigh, even unto the fiftieth or sixty-seventh times. For truly, each time they have echoed those words, they were false, nor did they recognize that awe-ful day a mysterious number of eons ago when we quit this world, ascended unto the doggy heavens that we might feat on celestial hams, as is our wont. Therefore we say to you, " 'Relax, don't do it, when you want to go to it. Relax, don't do it, when you want to come.' "

Thus runneth the very thoughts from their holy brain pans.

"℣ I said, my help is in the names of the Hounds.

℟" Who made heaven and earth. And hams. Amen.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

Lo, Our Past Basset Masters have spoken unto me, partly using the words of their mouths and lips and partly using their advanced brains and brainy telepathy, and saying thus: "Listen not to the heathens and others of their objectionable ilk who say the end of the world is nigh, even unto the fiftieth or sixty-seventh times. For truly, each time they have echoed those words, they were false, nor did they recognize that awe-ful day a mysterious number of eons ago when we quit this world, ascended unto the doggy heavens that we might feat on celestial hams, as is our wont. Therefore we say to you, " 'Relax, don't do it, when you want to go to it. Relax, don't do it, when you want to come.' "

Thus runneth the very thoughts from their holy brain pans.

"℣ I said, my help is in the names of the Hounds.

℟" Who made heaven and earth. And hams. Amen.

--Jaylemurph

:D

6 hours ago, Lilly said:

I'm thinking you're gonna be watching for a long, long time (as in it's not going to happen).

Hey, but it's a good excuse for a party none the less!  b015.gif

From its current size I think it'll be here on time - tomorrow

• Like 1

Timeto play connect the dots:

Harvey ... Irma ... Jose ... Katia ... Lee ... Maria ...  What do you think starts wit the letter N?

The powers that be are saving the best for last.

PS Anyone that says Nate to answer the question is a pawn of the men in black. It's a false flag operation. My psychics told me so.

Edited by stereologist

53 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Timeto play connect the dots:

Harvey ... Irma ... Jose ... Katia ... Lee ... Maria ...  What do you think starts wit the letter N?

The powers that be are saving the best for last.

PS Anyone that says Nate to answer the question is a pawn of the men in black. It's a false flag operation. My psychics told me so.

Oh man, raptor witness has you beat. Rice fields in South Carolina (pre-revolution I believe), 2017 eclipse AND THEN Harvey ... Irma ... Jose ... Katia ...    He disappeared at Katia. :D

Edited by Merc14

4 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Oh man, raptor witness has you beat. Rice fields in South Carolina, 2017 eclipse AND THEN Harvey ... Irma ... Jose ... Katia ...    He disappeared at Katia. :D

There was no eclipse. It was a cover story to take attention away from the UFO that was melted out of Greenland - home to Atlantis. That is tomorrows escape pod.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, stereologist said:

There was no eclipse. It was a cover story to take attention away from the UFO that was melted out of Greenland - home to Atlantis. That is tomorrows escape pod.

fb0.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Torviking said:

Still here, everyone ok?

Everyone except the doomsday faithful. Where are they?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Everyone except the doomsday faithful. Where are they?

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Awriiiiight ...  that means the fat cheerleaders are coming on ...

~

• Like 1

To misquote Churchill:-

'Now this is not the end. It is not even the end of the beginning. But it is perhaps the beginning of the end.'

David Meade calls himself a numerologist. That is a keyword for a crank with no rhyme or reason to his nitwit ideas.

After the failure of 2012 some of the loonies went on to claim that all of their predictions came true. One crank named Calleman wrote a book.

Loonies that post dates always, always, always have to change those dates. They expect to change those dates. It's all written into the script they sell to the gullible.

• Like 4

What do you know, we are all still here with no rogue planet on the horizon, giant asteroid plummeting toward earth, rapture of the population, or imminent alien invasion occurring anywhere. At least we won't have to see all these videos plastered everywhere on youtube anymore.

2 hours ago, TaintlessMetals said:

What do you know, we are all still here with no rogue planet on the horizon, giant asteroid plummeting toward earth, rapture of the population, or imminent alien invasion occurring anywhere. At least we won't have to see all these videos plastered everywhere on youtube anymore.

Au contraire! Wait a week and they will be back with another onslaught of DOOOOOOM   POOOOOOORN.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Au contraire! Wait a week and they will be back with another onslaught of DOOOOOOM   POOOOOOORN.

Actually, I've heard that if you stare at the sun for 10 minutes without blinking or looking away, you could actually spot Nibiru. 

• Like 1

Just now, Turinabol said:

Actually, I've heard that if you stare at the sun for 10 minutes without blinking or looking away, you could actually spot Nibiru. 

I bet that is called blindness.

• Like 2

What if it isn't a planet that will kill us all. :blink: What if it's actually...............

Spoiler

........................................................The MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skull_Kid_y_Luna_MM.png

(To all of my Majora's Mask fans, can I get a 'what what'? ;))

• Like 2

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:32 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

That doesn't prove anything. I never really believed Australia existed in the first place. :ph34r:

I am still here ... and so is Australia.   Since it is tomorrow here already, I shall keep you informed if we move into non existence .

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, back to earth said:

I am still here ... and so is Australia.   Since it is tomorrow here already, I shall keep you informed if we move into non existence .

I don't belive you. Prove Australia exists.

I mean just look at some of the animals that "lives" in Australia. Kangaroo's and platypus'.... give me a break, you guys are not even making an effort to be realistic !

• Like 7