Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Nico19051

Are there any mediums out there

5 posts in this topic

It doesn't have to be free, though. I've been searching on Google relentlessly for mediums that will answer questions for 15 years old and found nothing.

Edited by Nico19051

With a grain of salt the answer may be correct may not be, but I am willing to give it a shot whats the question?

Posted (edited)

I don't know if I am a medium. But I have a very weak connection. Sometimes (yearly) I see 'things' but they don't look like the pale ghosts from the films. Instead, they are either a sick colour of green, dark brown/black or greyish. They usually appear before a big change happens. I haven't met any people who can see these. If u can, please talk to me so we can share experiences. BTW I will answer ur question (also, I'm a 15yr old too)

Edited by a.j.

I believe if you put the questions out there your answers will come in return Nico.That I know for sure.Someone has the answers for you its jus they dont know who they are for becos you havent asked the questions yet....all the best..

Nope, just con artists and delusional people.