Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Latest Conspiracy of MH370

Colt Storm

the "uninterruptable autopilot" is a red herring. 

It exists, but has never been installed on civilian airliners. 

Move on ! :)

It's on that sandiego island that's not on Google maps anymore but was years ago.. and their all expired because 2 or 3 ppl knew things that were sensitive so they had to be silenced.  If it means wiping out passenger lists, whole families,  bloodlines then So Be It..

It's on that sandiego island that's not on Google maps anymore but was years ago.. and their all expired because 2 or 3 ppl knew things that were sensitive so they had to be silenced.  If it means wiping out passenger lists, whole families,  bloodlines then So Be It..

4 minutes ago, ThirdEyePetal said:

? I'm going to take a stab in the dark you possibly mean Diego Garcia? So your theory is that it for some reason landed there, deliberately or by accident, and everyone on it was erased because they now knew too much about what was going on there? 

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

? I'm going to take a stab in the dark you possibly mean Diego Garcia? So your theory is that it for some reason landed there, deliberately or by accident, and everyone on it was erased because they now knew too much about what was going on there? 

Every1 was erased yes because a few knew. Maybe 1 or 2... 

5 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

No stabbing "that's ""violent"... dunno if that's the Island.. That's the thing, can't say for sure that is the one. . 

46 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

? I'm going to take a stab in the dark you possibly mean Diego Garcia? So your theory is that it for some reason landed there..

Just wanted to say.. it didn't LAND there.. was hi jacked and forced to be there...

5 hours ago, ThirdEyePetal said:

Just wanted to say.. it didn't LAND there.. was hi jacked and forced to be there...

"It didn't land there because it landed there"

OK, then.

5 hours ago, ThirdEyePetal said:

So ... why might they?

10 hours ago, ThirdEyePetal said:

WTF? What, like it was taken by a UFO and then the aircraft was left hovering above the island so it didn't actually land there but it was there?

Edited by Obviousman

I'm still waiting to find out why this might have been.

I rather suspect I'll be in for a bit of a wait. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2017 at 0:52 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Ok, so if that was so, and it was US Intelligence (who are as incomprehensibly fiendish as the Russians), why might they have done such a thing? (And those who know, is such a thing - the "Ground Security Service", whoever they might be, being able to remotely take over an aircraft - actually possible?) 

834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)

In 1983, a South Korea passenger airplane KAL 007 was shot down in Russia. 

A few years ago, after former Soviet Union had collapsed, I came across with an analysis of that incident. The article said the Korean pilots couldn’t make such a big mistake to diverge the normal flight path. It alleged it was a plot that Pentagon used it to test air defense of Soviet Union. It was cold war time. I believe so. The original path was mostly over the ocean. The deviation track went over Kamchatka Peninsula. That is a big land. Pilots couldn’t miss it. 

1983: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 Shot Down By Soviet Fighter Plane

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/KAL007.svg

It was discovered later the crew either did not switch from HEADING to INS or else attempted to switch but the computer did not transition from INERTIAL NAVIGATION ARMED to INS mode because the aircraft had already deviated off track by more than the 7.5 nautical miles (13.9 km) tolerance permitted by the inertial navigation computer. In both scenarios, the autopilot remained in the HEADING mode, and the problem was not detected by the crew. As a result KAL 007 began to diverge from its proper flight path and missed its waypoints by many miles until it overflew the restricted airspace of the Soviet Kamchatka peninsula on the morning of 1 September 1983 and crossed the Sea of Okhotsk north of the Kuril Islands instead of passing hundreds of miles to the south.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/history/215438-1-september-1983-korean-air-lines-flight-007-shot-down-soviet-fighter-plane.html

People didn’t believe the Feds would sacrifice civilian lives for their strategic benefit at that time. The 911 attack later proved they would even sacrifice American’s lives if they thought it was necessary. I think the Asiana airliner crash in San Francisco of 2013, Malaysia’s missing MH370, and the ferry sinking in South Korea in April 2014 were all belong to this category. Most of these disasters related to South Korea. That indicates a small country has to pay a big price when it depends on US. I think US intelligence has infiltrated all levels of South Korea society.

6 hours ago, katsung47 said:

834. Small countries became sacrifice in US plots (5/23/2014)

Ok, so if as per your theory KAL 007 was directed into Soviet airspace to test Soviet air defenses (so how would they have done that? Deliberately reset the autopilot or maladjusted the INS before takeoff? It couldn't have been done externally while in flight, and there was no such thing as hacking in those days) (and why choose to deliberately sacrifice a packed civilian airliner from a friendly country, when an overflight by a U-2 or even, say, a KC-135 or one of the reconnaissance variants thereof could have tested it equally well with plausible deniability), how does that correlate to MH 370? What would have been the intention of doing this? Just to test the technology? They couldn't have done that with a former civilian aircraft (or a worn-out KC-135) in the wide open spaces of, say, the Nellis ranges back in the States?

6 hours ago, katsung47 said:

I think the Asiana airliner crash in San Francisco of 2013, Malaysia’s missing MH370, and the ferry sinking in South Korea in April 2014 were all belong to this category.

:unsure: Ok again then, so did the sinister forces of the US Government get the wrong country? ("Oh damn, Malaysia you say? Where's that? You mean it's not South Korea?*") 

* which also prompts another thought, "Oh damn, we've been messing with South Korea? That's not the mad Commie country that wants nukes? Well, hot damn, you learn something every day."

• Like 1

Stop asking hard questions that conspiracy theorists can't answer! That is out of line!

• Like 2

On 01/11/2017 at 3:40 PM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

So ... why might they?

If there was a credible evidence that either a biological (perhaps being carried by an infected passenger) or nuclear device was on the flight?

9 hours ago, EBE Hybrid said:

If there was a credible evidence that either a biological (perhaps being carried by an infected passenger) or nuclear device was on the flight?

They couldn't have liked discreetly arrested them when they got to Beijing? Or even at KL before they got on? They had to murder 227 innocent people?

12 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

They couldn't have liked discreetly arrested them when they got to Beijing? Or even at KL before they got on? They had to murder 227 innocent people?

If we're thinking that the CIA may have been involved, then we must accept that the usual principles of morallity and common sense no-longer apply

Oh my, I didn't realize that there was a conspiracy surrounding this too. I'm sure somewhere in the furture we'll know what actually happened. Of coure the explanation won't satisfy some.

On 11/10/2017 at 11:30 PM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Ok, so if as per your theory KAL 007 was directed into Soviet airspace to test Soviet air defenses (so how would they have done that? Deliberately reset the autopilot or maladjusted the INS before takeoff? It couldn't have been done externally while in flight, and there was no such thing as hacking in those days) (and why choose to deliberately sacrifice a packed civilian airliner from a friendly country, when an overflight by a U-2 or even, say, a KC-135 or one of the reconnaissance variants thereof could have tested it equally well with plausible deniability), how does that correlate to MH 370? What would have been the intention of doing this? Just to test the technology? They couldn't have done that with a former civilian aircraft (or a worn-out KC-135) in the wide open spaces of, say, the Nellis ranges back in the States?

The pilot of KAL 007 might be recruited by the US government already. And it was a test to see how Soviet air defense would reacted to a civilian airplane. They didn't expect the reaction was so hard. Anyhow, they were successful to win over U.S.S.R. in propaganda that Soviet was inhuman. 

835. Uninterruptible Auto Pilot System (5/27/2014)

Malaysia releases satellite data on missing jet

By EILEEN NG and CHRIS BRUMMITT  5/27/2014

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysia-releases-satellite-data-missing-jet-043556329.html

None released data will be helpful for investigation as the criminal that caused the missing of MH370 also control the satellite information. Do you think they will expose themselves? Anyone with common sense which one has the ability to make a Boeing with 300 people in it disappear without trace. 

Former P.M. of Malaysia says:

BOEING TECHNOLOGY ?WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN

May18th 2014 
Written by chedet

……

3. MH370 is a Boeing 777 aircraft. It was built and equipped by Boeing. All the communications and GPS equipment must have been installed by Boeing. If they failed or have been disabled Boeing must know how it can be done. Surely Boeing would ensure that they cannot be easily disabled as they are vital to the safety and operation of the plane.

4. A search on the Internet reveals that Boeing in 2006 received a US patent for a system that, once activated, removes all control from pilots to automatically return a commercial airliner to a pre-determined landing location.

5.    The Flightglobal.com article by John Croft, datelined Washington DC (1st December, 2006) further mentioned “The ‘uninterruptible?autopilot would be activated ?either by pilot, by on board sensors, or even remotely by radio or satellite links by government agencies like the Central Intelligence Agency, if terrorists attempt to gain control of the flight deck?
6. Clearly Boeing and certain agencies have the capacity to take over “uninterruptible control?of commercial airliners of which MH370 B777 is one. 
?.

11. For some reason the media will not print anything that involves Boeing or the CIA. I hope my readers will read this.

http://chedet.cc/?p=1361#more-1361