Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Duchess of Cambridge expecting third child

21 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Still Waters

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child, Kensington Palace has announced.

The Queen and both families are said to be "delighted with the news".

As with her previous two pregnancies, the duchess, 35, is suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, or severe morning sickness.

Catherine is being cared for at Kensington Palace, the statement said.

The child will be the Queen's sixth great-grandchild.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41148027

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Sir Wearer of Hats

Amateur photographer married to retired helicopter pilot and War vet has third baby. 

Whoopty-flipping-Doo-dah-day. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozymandias
37 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Amateur photographer married to retired helicopter pilot and War vet has third baby. 

Whoopty-flipping-Doo-dah-day. 

I agree. I can't abide the brouhaha that surrounds this stuff. Is it a male thing? The women in my life seem fascinated by it but the men view it as rather inane.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn
1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Amateur photographer married to retired helicopter pilot and War vet has third baby. 

Whoopty-flipping-Doo-dah-day. 

That's your future King your talking about.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
23 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

That's your future King your talking about.

Bloody hope not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

If they wanted more kids, why not adopt a Syrian refugee?  :lol:
 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cluey
56 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I agree. I can't abide the brouhaha that surrounds this stuff. Is it a male thing? The women in my life seem fascinated by it but the men view it as rather inane.

that's not exactly how it is...................

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_William,_Duke_of_Cambridge

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine,_Duchess_of_Cambridge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cluey
37 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

That's your future King your talking about.

they are very educated.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevewinn
1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Bloody hope not.

:o fancy being like that, what have the Royal Family ever done to you? If it wasn't for King George III financing and ordering of exploring and securing the Territory of Australia. you wouldn't be living in a most beautiful country. Well, you might but you'd possibly be speaking Dutch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore

Good for them. I hope she gets over her morning sickness and they have a lovely third child.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
19 hours ago, stevewinn said:

:o fancy being like that, what have the Royal Family ever done to you? If it wasn't for King George III financing and ordering of exploring and securing the Territory of Australia. you wouldn't be living in a most beautiful country. Well, you might but you'd possibly be speaking Dutch!

Or Murri Murri, or Turrabul, or one of the other thousand of languages that existed here before the Invasion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
20 hours ago, cluey said:

they are very educated.......

And?

so are a million and one other people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cluey
8 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

And?

so are a million and one other people.

and.....i know that.....what's your point........i am so happy for them,i know she again is unwell......for the first time in a long time......the only married,university educated next in line to the thrown.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rashore
6 minutes ago, cluey said:

and.....i know that.....what's your point........i am so happy for them,i know she again is unwell......for the first time in a long time......the only married,university educated next in line to the thrown.....

Charles is the first university educated heir to the throne, and is married. So William is not the only married, university educated next in line to the throne.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cluey
1 hour ago, rashore said:

Charles is the first university educated heir to the throne, and is married. So William is not the only married, university educated next in line to the throne.

my comment was they where the first couple that are university educated.....not singular....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cluey
Black Monk
On 2017-9-5 at 10:39 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Amateur photographer married to retired helicopter pilot and War vet has third baby. 

Whoopty-flipping-Doo-dah-day. 

You missed out the important bit of him being the future king.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan

Some dwell on the past.   Some look to the future :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Still Waters
Quote

Royal baby: William and Catherine's third child due in April

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41655914

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
On 13/09/2017 at 2:23 AM, Black Monk said:

You missed out the important bit of him being the future king.

He’s King Authur??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Monk
On 18/10/2017 at 11:43 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

He’s King Authur??

He could well become King Arthur. His name is William Arthur Philip Louis so, for his regnal name, he can choose to either be King William V, King Arthur, King Philip or King Louis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.