Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO investigators capture images of Area 51

UM-Bot

Oh well,they saved the Russians a job. Good work!

Guest brizink

They did, I think these people either knowingly or unknowingly trespassed on Government land. Probably already been visited by MIB. Headed to GITMO as we type lol

What these guys captured, has been captured before

• Like 1

Hmm... they went up a mountain in a 2-wheel drive car ? They don't seem terribly well equipped for this venture ? 

It's a reasonably competently edited holiday video, with some nice music, and some excellent mountain views. But... you only see "Area 51" for a couple of minutes, and from a great distance. 

And what's it all for ? Give it a few more years, and the airforce base will have a visitors center. 

Umm... I mean... a visitors center for human tourists, not for.. well.... Visitors :P 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2017 at 8:51 AM, RoofGardener said:

Hmm... they went up a mountain in a 2-wheel drive car ? They don't seem terribly well equipped for this venture ? 

It's a reasonably competently edited holiday video, with some nice music, and some excellent mountain views. But... you only see "Area 51" for a couple of minutes, and from a great distance. 

And what's it all for ? Give it a few more years, and the airforce base will have a visitors center. 

Umm... I mean... a visitors center for human tourists, not for.. well.... Visitors :P 

its an improved dirt road, I could do this in a lowered civic.

Well... you are obviously more competent at cars than I am. 

Notwithstanding... would you CHOOSE a standard "road" vehicle...and then spend money on putting decals on it.. if you where going to undertake this particular mission ? 

anyway...  you are correct to pick me up on this, because the choice of vehicle is irrelevant. Their video is all that matters. 

On 9/7/2017 at 5:18 AM, seanjo said:

Knowingly...

Had to give em the benefit of a doubt, but yeah, I'm 99.99999999% sure you're spot on, mate. 

On 9/7/2017 at 5:17 AM, seanjo said:

I really can't understand the thinking of people that see something in the sky and immediately think Alien! instead of first eliminating every other much more likely explanation.

Agreed, I've personally witnessed five UFO's on four occasions. My first thought wasn't aliens, first it was planned, then satellites, then when they zoomed in angles and arches at "impossible" speeds I was sure it was not anything in the public sphere. Could be any number of things but Aliens? I love Ripley and the gang, but no, I have a feeling it's some sort of magnetic or perhaps interdimensional phenomenon. I'm more of an, "I don't know" kinda guy. People who shout UFO before Superman, Bird or Plane irritate the crap outta me. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Other than what seems like several expensive cameras, they make this journey and trek with what seems a poor plan and little else. What if one of them was bitten by a rattlesnake? Why go up there without towing a couple of ATV's that would most certainly get you pretty far up that mountain? Why walk all the way to the peak and then not stay there to see what happens at night, which would likely have the most visual activity.

As dramatic as the music is, the actual payoff is anticlimactic. Buildings and roads shown from a great distance. Not worth the 18 minutes.

Finally, I will give them credit. They did make the trip and climb to the peak of Timbuktootoo. I suppose the whole thing was just to see if they could do it. I also agree with others regarding the "objects" they saw at night. Odds are, they were just ordinary passenger planes.

On 06/09/2017 at 4:26 AM, Mr.United_Nations said:

I though they closed of this mountain awhile back?

Can't find anything about it being closed, Wiki (below) says it's still publicly assessable and two other vantage points were closed in 1995.

On 06/09/2017 at 3:14 PM, brizink said:

They did, I think these people either knowingly or unknowingly trespassed on Government land. Probably already been visited by MIB. Headed to GITMO as we type lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikaboo_Peak

'Tikaboo Peak is a mountain in Lincoln County, Nevada, United States 26 miles (42 km) to the east of Area 51. It is the closest publicly accessible vantage point with a view of the area.

Tikaboo Peak is used because the government closed two closer vantage points to Area 51—Freedom Ridge and White Sides—to public access in 1995, due to the number of people photographing or filming the base from these sites.'

Looks like people here are just mad that they didn't prove any aliens and UFOS in the video. But is this not the clearest images of Area 51 to date?

Edited by DragonFire22

I would like to think there was something to the alien spacecraft at Area 51 stories... but I can't. All of the people that come forward with fanciful yarns of ETs and their spacecraft being there, like Bob Lazar, aren't at all convincing. Sadly, there's not a shred of evidence to support any of these claims. Lazar's story is so full of holes it would be invisible to the naked eye.

Edited by Occams Razor