Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunting in big house

Rx69

Hello,

I just felt like I need to share some paranormal things here and see what you think about my problem. I try to make my story as short as possible..

From the start of June I had a chance to rent a huge house (400+ m2)thanks to brother-in-law (my sister's husband). Actually he rented it for whole summer to come here for vacation with his family during holidays and weekends (his family lives in other town otherwise). So I moved to this house, being alone or with my 2yo dauther most of the time, sister's family and some other people was here on some weekends.

Since I moved to this house, it felt a little creepy to stay here alone, but didn't really feel anything negative here. After few weeks I think, I saw a door moving a little and squeeking (all outer doors and windows closed), this was first strange thing, but since I never believed in this kind of activity, I didn't turn much attention to it. After that I heard some strange noises on 2nd floor, but again didnt make much of it. Though I never heard anything, when someone was here. I sleep on the first floor.

Now , after summer ended, I had a chance to rent this place by myself. As I didnt feel too good alone in such a big house, I decided to look for cotenant.

I found a really good looking single mom, who came to check out this place.. and thats where the crazy stuff started.

The same night she came here first time, I was just about to fall asleep, when I heard rattle sounds somewhere, my room door was closed. That was quite scary, but I still didn't make too much of it. 2 nights later, again about to fall asleep, I heard aggressive knocking (twice) on some door, definitely not outer door, it sounded like knocking on wooden door.

After that day, I have left my tv and some lights on when falling asleep amd haven't heard anything.

Yesterday, this girl moved in no rhe house, and **** started to happen.

Right after they came here, some plates were clattering for a sec, but again I tried to ignore it, she looked scared for a sec but didnt say anything. I havent told her anything about it yet.

The same evening (yesterday), she went to sauna with her daughter and I went to shop for a few mins. After I came back and sat down to watch TV, I saw strange stuff on tv table, tried to wipe them off but they wont disappear. And I am sure, the kid didnt do it, since I saw her all the time before them going to sauna and me going to shop. (I add pictures at the end).

Later, I went to sleep, being quite scared.. and between 3-4 AM I woke up really ****ing scared and freaked out and I remember saying something like "dont hurt me" and I felt someone breathing and staring at me. Never happened in this house before. About an hour later fell asleep again and wome up 8.30. I went to market to make breakfast for me and my new tenants. Waited reallt long, girl said they usually wake up 9 am, but still didnt hear anything about them 10.30. I checked upstairs, both their room door and some random room door next to their room were closed. About 11 am i heard a door opening but nothing else. I checked again and the door next to theirs was open. Then I freaked really out, ans knocked on theor door. The girl woke up and said they had a really good sleep.. I didnt mention about the door opening of course.

Today afternoon the girl with her daughter went out, I stayed here for sometime and heard some crazy sounds upstairs, went to my room to change clother and get the hell out of the house, and I saw that my room window was foggy (it havent been like that before and no other window was foggy).

When girl came back to house, I went to shop, came back ,smoking cigarette in front of house just about to go back inside, girl opened the door looking freaked out and asked if I was knocking on a door. i said no, then she said it was probably tv then, even though tv was really quiet..

Now later today, I went to my ping-pong and darts room, wgich is made out of one garage part, and I noticed something really weird about darts board, I sure would have noticed it during 3 months living here, even if I have played it only like twice..

And then a bruch and scoop on the same room werehell of a grimy (not sure if its right word), I doubt that girl used it, and even if she did, what the hell did she use it for...

And now, Im sitting in living room, 1.35 am, need to wake uo tomorrow 7.15 to go work, but I definitely not going to my room and fall asleep today.

Maybe its also worth a mention that she is doing some meditation, which might affect the spirits in the house. And of course the worst thing, house owner's worker (who used to take care of the house when nobody rented it) said that old owner of this house hung himself up in this house, and that its haunting upstairs.

Now, what Id like to know:

Why do you think haunting activated after this girl wanting to move here?

Should I get the hell out of this place?

Should I tell her about it before she realises herself?

Or am I just ****ing crazy and nothing has happened, because I have never believed in shosts and now all this **** is happening like in a horror movie. Someone drawing on table and darts board, like really?

Oh and the photos :

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=9933219400

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=9933219504

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=9933219587

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=9933219617

Edited by Rx69

Trying to view your photos but the links take me to the main page where I'd have to sign in.

I'd hold off and see if she says anything to you. 

Don't tell her that you've had any experiences.

I already asked her about it today morning, because after posting here, I went outside to smoke a cig, and a rain gutter started making strange sounds, as if water drops down, but it hasnt rained for a long time here, so it wasnt really possible.. i hit this gutter and after this it was silence for a few seconds and then started again for maybe 10 seco ds, then it stopped in this gutter and started in another.. you can hear it in this video: https://streamable.com/v8eoe

I went inside then, and a few minutes later I heard a few quite loud thumps upstairs. After that I just went out of this ****ing house and when I was about to get out of the garden door, there was a punch against a window. I went to sleep to my friend's place after that. Co-tendant said she was sleeping at night and hasnt heard anything.. 

I dont really know what to do, I will see what hapoens today, but I'm not sure I can sleep tonight lol.

And pictures again if so someone cant see

AGLlMsX.jpg

XFX57mJ.jpg

5Z0Yc50.jpg

Edited by Rx69

Was the window actually foggy, wet to the touch? If its a double pane window it could be between the layers. 

As far as the fart board maybe you just never noticed it before. Some are sold like that.(see photo)

IMG_0088.JPG

Just to be clear, are you talking about the black marks that look like writing? Or something else?

Here's another...

BfKLG4O.jpg

Edited by SecretSanta

Just oust it. Doesn't matter what you think it is. Banishing works. You can use the LBRP. Find it online. 

And then breathe easy. You're freaking yourself out. 

Any updates? What about the foggy window, you never did answer my question? You also never answered my question about the dart board...did you see the photo I found? 

Things are getting really strange really.

I recorded everything while I was sleeping and some strange sounds there, my room door creaking and something falling to the floor after that. I could upload clip tomorrow, dont wanna do it atm, cant get sleep then.

Today after coming from shower I went to throw my dirty clothes to basket and that a plastic bag behind it did move a little, and this happened when I was home alone.

Yesterday my friend with his gf came over here. His gf has been using pendulum for a while, and always got the right answers about personal life questions etc.

So yesterday she went to some rooms, asking questions from the spirit. Firstly she went to my room and asked if the spirit likes that I am in this room, it reacted really strongly saying no. Then she asked if I should leave this room, it said yes. Asking if I should leave this house, it answered no. She asked these questions multiple times and then I tried it too, it worked for me and got same answers. Going to another bedroom, she asked if I can move to this room, it answered yes. We also asked if the spirit will do any harm, it said no.

After that some strange things started to happen again. Heard some strange sound from ping-pong room, and there was a water bottle on the floor which I forgot there from last night, it had fallen over. Today I noticed that a cable in the same room is hanging down, surely I would have seen it before? And why on earth is one racket on top of those benches? yftLIhN.jpg

I remember that last time I saw 2 rackets were in closet and 2 on table. Now only one on table..

My friends asked why shoe stick is in front of the 2nd outer door, when they came it was between two door where the shoes are.

Then we went to play billiards, and one small door storage room door was open, I asked if anyone has opened it as I have even never opened it here before. Nobody opened it..

My friends' gf came from toilet, and she though she didnt pull it too hard, but the door closed with a heavy bang. And after this, I went to show some rooms to a friend, when I was going to close a door of one room, I felt like someone pushed the door for a sec, but I held on to it.

When my friends left and everyone else was sleeping, I started hearing sounds as usually when alone..

Now the craziest stuff. Sitting downstairs, I heard someone openin and closing door and after a a few seconds someone walking to toilet I think, after that there was no more movement, toilet room door was open, other rooms doors closed. So, someone walked to toilet but never came back from there, nlt sure if its okay.

After this **** I decided to go outside for a walk, because I was so freaked out. I was avout to go out and noticed that the second outer door, which I locked 100% was unlocked. Before I opened outer door, I saw through glass that lamp, which only reacts to movement, was on (of course its a chance that some cat or something was  moving there (doubt it was some human, as the garden is over 2 meters tall here and noone wouldnt come over it..)). I went for a walk and when I eneterd the garden again, I heard knocking from somewhere.

Is it possible that we p***ed off the spirit asking same questions over and over again? I actually also asked if it will show up tonight, it said yes.. and this night it was surely most active.

Anyway the fact is that something really crazy is going on in this house, I feel like I need to move out from here. I asked cotenant if she still hasnt noticed some strange sounds and seen some stuff happening, she said not really, but I really doubt about it... I really hope she isnt messing with me.

Edited by Rx69

I dunno, I mean you didn't notice the dart board had a design and you thought there was some ghost writing on it so I doubt you'd notice a wire. 

How do you view the photo's?. I click the link and all I see is an advertisement for photo box

9 minutes ago, NightScreams said:

How do you view the photo's?. I click the link and all I see is an advertisement for photo box

Post #5 has photos attached 

Oh for crying out loud, pack your bags and move out of the place, especially if things are freaking you out so much. By the sounds of it your own shadow probably freaks you out too. Also, it's very rude to ignore questions that other people ask. Why are you avoiding answering the questions that SecretSanta asked in regards to the dart board and window ?.....she gave you an excellent example of how some boards are already sold with hair-line cracks (which are NOT scribbles / or writing's from a spirit).....so stop wasting other folks time with your drama-queen theatrics about spirits that only exist in your head....simply because you and your friends WANT them to. 

• Like 3

No, I dont ignore questions, yes, the darts board obviously is like that if these are actually for sale, and window was wet from inside, havent seen it like that anymore.

As I said, no doubt that I am paranoid after all these things happening and probably overthinking 50% of the things happened. Anyway I am trying to find explanation for every strange thing that has happened, but some things just dont't have one.

Yesterday stove's soot hatch (not sure its a right word) fell off, while 2 months old cat was playing near it. Cotenant and her mom were sitting near there and I was standing near it. I didnt exactly see how it happened, but the hatch weights a few kilos and it needs to be pulled up to rake off. Must be a strong cat