Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My house is haunted

Divadelamuerte

Hi. Im glad i found this forum. Very few people would believe me.

Theres at least one entity living in my home, but let me start from the beginning.

Once when i was a child, i woke up feeling like something was on my chest. I couldnt breathe! I had no idea this,was the beginning of strangeness in my life. 

About 5 years ago, i became interested in comspiracy theories and kabala. Black figures appeared to me at night, once with a dog. These figures would stare at me with their green, glowing eyes. Luckily, this hasnt happened in years. I will never again even read about qblh.

More recently, my brother and i noticed a dark figure walking around our house. I have seen this dark figure take a few steps away not far from myself and disappear.

It has a spot. It stares at me while im on the computer late at night. Usually i only feel it. I knew something was standing there. I tried to walk up to it casually and felt some severe heebie jeebies. 

One morning at sunup i saw its online plainly. Our door is partially glass so one can see the sun rising. This was about 6, 630am. It appeared. It was a blue silhouette. It hit the light perfectly producing a beautiful blue sparkle. It took a few steps then disappeared. 

I was stunned

Sometimes in my car, i felt like someone was behind me. I became paranoid someone was in the backseat.

An entity touched my thigh.

My mom said she would wake up at exactly 3:33. I wake up a lot btwn 2 and 3, but i think its mostly hunger. I get deja vu more and more often. 

I watch less paranormal shows which once again made it stop. Im 100% sure it or they wanted to make contact. 

None of them ever tried to hurt me. Its mostly a creep factor. 

Will the entity go away for good?

Wow, ive bern through some strange things. :/

Use the LBRP. You can find it online. The Middle Pillar exercise can also help get things back into balance. 

The house isn't haunted. You are. And the only thing it has to do with Qabalah is your fear of it. 

Some people can manifest their fears, but they can also oust the phantoms they conjure. 

I speak from experience.

Edited by ChaosRose

Some of what you experienced could probably be explained like feeling something sitting on your chest was most likely sleep paralysis. Seeing things upon waking or falling asleep can be due to a hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucination. 

Not sure what's significant about waking at 3:33? What do you think it means? I think once you make a mental note of something you start noticing it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Use the LBRP. You can find it online. The Middle Pillar exercise can also help get things back into balance. 

The house isn't haunted. You are. And the only thing it has to do with Qabalah is your fear of it. 

Some people can manifest their fears, but they can also oust the phantoms they conjure. 

I speak from experience.

Thanks. I looked up lbrp. This article says i may be a highly sensitive person. Funny, because i started reading The Highly Sensitive Person about a week ago.

How can you tell that im haunted? 

Experience.

Here ya go...

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Some of what you experienced could probably be explained like feeling something sitting on your chest was most likely sleep paralysis. Seeing things upon waking or falling asleep can be due to a hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucination. 

Not sure what's significant about waking at 3:33? What do you think it means? I think once you make a mental note of something you start noticing it. 

Yes, i did read abt sleep paralysis. 

I tried to tell myself seeing the figures with the glowing eyes was just a dream, but im not so sure. It was extremely vivid. Ive never had a dream where id be in my bed and see all my stuff. I wasnt on meds either 

I am definitely wide awake everytime ive seen the shadow figure in the hallway. When it glistened in front of the sunlight i was for sure 100% awake. 

My mom woke up at 3:33 a few times. We are not sure why. It doesnt hold any significance for us.

Just now, Divadelamuerte said:

Yes, i did read abt sleep paralysis. 

I tried to tell myself seeing the figures with the glowing eyes was just a dream, but im not so sure. It was extremely vivid. Ive never had a dream where id be in my bed and see all my stuff. I wasnt on meds either 

I am definitely wide awake everytime ive seen the shadow figure in the hallway. When it glistened in front of the sunlight i was for sure 100% awake. 

My mom woke up at 3:33 a few times. We are not sure why. It doesnt hold any significance for us.

The LBRP will even help get rid of sleep paralysis type experiences, because it affects your psyche. 

The 3 thing is typical. Most of the time, people have heard somewhere that evil stuffs don't like the Trinity. Even if only in a movie or something. So when they manifest their greatest fears, they have a tendency to show up around then. 

• Like 1

Honestly, ive felt like i was being haunted. When i started to feel like it was riding in my car, i just knew in my heart what was going on. I promise it felt like someone was sitting behind me.

• 1 month later...