Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

September 23 2017 and revelations

trevor borocz johnson

9 hours ago, Essan said:

Anyway, here is a deal.   If the world ends in the next few days, I will offer my humblest apologies to all on UM.    If the world does not end, I expect all those who said it would to do likewise. 

Hold it there! I thought you would be one of those that wouldn't succumb to offer humblest apologies unless over your dead body! 

Wait a minute................................................. :wacko: 

• Like 4

Hope we can get these predictions according to time zone in future. Is it GMT or UTC for example. Could be a matter of life and death seeing that it could be 22nd in one place and 23rd in another. And could i buy some time moving to the west?

17 minutes ago, Nostrodumbass said:

Hope we can get these predictions according to time zone in future. Is it GMT or UTC for example. Could be a matter of life and death seeing that it could be 22nd in one place and 23rd in another. And could i buy some time moving to the west?

You can buy some time by prayer and to repent for all your sins....

Well, I was evil again.. My brother can get crazy sometimes over these things. When I saw the end of world alarms on the 23rd of September, which is his 30th birthday. I told my brother there is something bad going on, he sould give up his birthday resolutions and send him all the links I could find about the end of the world, lol.  He was so sad these past days and depressed. But I sent him a message just now saying Happy Birthday the world is not going to end he still has time the fix his life!! Think he's a bit p***ed because he sold his car....

• Like 1

Just realized it's 1:02 am here, now officially September 23rd where I live. :mellow:

I sure hope I wake up in the morning to find the world hasn't ended.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I sure hope I wake up in the morning to find the world hasn't ended.

I'm pretty confident that you'll be right but if it did end,  you would never know. :whistle:

I started work at 1400, it's 1513 now and no aircraft are reporting any planets falling over Australia, so I think we're good down here at least. Good luck to everyone else...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Aquila King said:

It's usually my job to post this. 

• Like 2

Just now, Aquila King said:

Beatcha to it. B)

How funny is it that Trump played it at one of his rallies? 

• Like 3

It's not supposed to be an advertising point.

43 minutes ago, MissCalamity said:

You can buy some time by prayer and to repent for all your sins....

Which god would you recommend? Which gives the best R/P rates? (replies per prayer)

• Like 2

Just now, Nostrodumbass said:

Which god would you recommend? Which gives the best R/P rates? (replies per prayer)

Joe Pesci. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nostrodumbass said:

Jack Daniels. Though he always tends to give the same answer...

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Nostrodumbass said:

I hope you lot are joking..... Do you believe in God the one who created the world?

7 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Joe Pesci. 

I had to google and see who Joe Pesci is. Actors/Actress's is idols for some puny humans and that is very sad..

5 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Jack Daniels. Though he always tends to give the same answer...

Alcohol is not the answer.. Jack Daniels make you ill depending on the amount you consume..

It's a joke. Or don't they have those where you come from.

Specifically, it's from a George Carlin skit, and anyone who knows it gets the joke right away.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's a joke. Or don't they have those where you come from.

Specifically, it's from a George Carlin skit, and anyone who knows it gets the joke right away.

I will go and google that as well because I don't know alot about Hollywood.....

I figured someone with the screen name Nostrodumbass probably wasn't looking for a serious answer.

• Like 4

Just now, MissCalamity said:

I will go and google that as well because I don't know alot about Hollywood.....

George is a legend. 

He died, which is really too bad, because we could have used him right now.

Can you imagine the things he would have had to say?  

• Like 1

Just now, MissCalamity said:

I'm curious. :mellow: How do you get your food living under a rock?

• Like 1

And btw, Nostrodumbass is a stroke of genius.

• Like 2