Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes kick into high gear

Farmer77

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think that's partly true. Obama gave one of the greatest speeches I have ever seen at the 2004 democratic national convention. I worked for my local GOP at the time and ill never forget listening to that speech and thinking theres NO WAY anyone is gonna stop that dude from becoming president in '08. 

I think that speech, combined with Kissingers backing (another Trump consultant BTW Bee, drain the swamp my ass) ensured Hillary had to take a backseat to the rising star. 

Did he mention "hope" and "change" a lot? 

• Like 2

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Did he mention "hope" and "change" a lot? 

Haha I actually dont recall the particulars, just being uber impressed by his oration skills.

Funny how things evolve, I voted for McCain in '08, fast forward to 2016 and I was voting against him for senate. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think that's partly true. Obama gave one of the greatest speeches I have ever seen at the 2004 democratic national convention. I worked for my local GOP at the time and ill never forget listening to that speech and thinking theres NO WAY anyone is gonna stop that dude from becoming president in '08. 

I think that speech, combined with Kissingers backing (another Trump consultant BTW Bee, drain the swamp my ass) ensured Hillary had to take a backseat to the rising star. 

re Kissinger ---- a case of keep your enemies closer..? ... a consultant's advice doesn't have to be acted on
but it could give useful info... for all we know Trump could be trying to neutralize Kissinger a bit by having as a consultant -

Anyway .. I expect Trump has his reasons :) 

I too thought Obama was very charismatic in his lead up to power - but now I feel a bigger picture has emerged and
that he was spotted and groomed for power by the Globalists and the political elite rather than him driving himself
to the top spot - 

• Like 1

Those are the comments that are just laughable. No sane person can look at Trumps presidency and say he is in bed with Kissinger, or Goldman for that matter. Not and have any idea what they are talking about. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Those are the comments that are just laughable. No sane person can look at Trumps presidency and say he is in bed with Kissinger, or Goldman for that matter. Not and have any idea what they are talking about. 

President Trump, Henry Kissinger Meet In Oval Office Amid Watergate Comparisons 

Trump said that he's been friends with Kissinger for a long time. 

Trump hires yet another Goldman Sachs banker 

Candidate Trump loved to call out his opponents for having ties to Goldman Sachs.

"I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over him (Ted Cruz). Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton," Trump said in February 2016.

But President Trump is singing a different tune, turning to several Goldman Sachs executives to help him run the federal government.

The dude is not the outsider he fooled ya'll into believing he was. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bee said:

too thought Obama was very charismatic in his lead up to power - but now I feel a bigger picture has emerged and
that he was spotted and groomed for power by the Globalists and the political elite rather than him driving himself
to the top spot - 

Oh he absolutely was groomed from a young age to take power. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

SMH, meeting with someone in no way means they are together. Kissinger was the one steering 0bamas administration. Trump is clearly and I mean as obvious as you can get, going in the opposite direction. No one who knows anything about Kissinger, and his plans for this country can say with a straight face Trump is down with him. And I mean not even close. This is how main stream poisoned your mind.  Like OMG he actually met with one of the most powerful people on the planet? Of course he did.

He hired  couple of Goldman boys cause they are the best in the world at what they do. That's why Goldman hired them. This is the same exact case as with Kissinger, Trump is steering the country in the complete opposite direction Goldman would have, and was having us go. The banking industry is trying to sabotage his economic recovery. They have raised interest rates 4 times since he's been in office.

You literally have nothing to back your accusations, and seeing how things are playing out in the real world, they are outright laughable. This is what happens when people are blinded by hate. You accept any information as fact cause it supports what you want to be true, even when we see the exact opposite happening.  

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Haha I actually dont recall the particulars, just being uber impressed by his oration skills.

Funny how things evolve, I voted for McCain in '08, fast forward to 2016 and I was voting against him for senate. 

the ultimate politician's speech; talk for two and a half hours and whip the audience into a frenzy of adoration and/or hate, but say nothing that anyone can remember afterwards. :unsure: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bee said:

re Kissinger ---- a case of keep your enemies closer..? ... a consultant's advice doesn't have to be acted on
but it could give useful info... for all we know Trump could be trying to neutralize Kissinger a bit by having as a consultant -

Anyway .. I expect Trump has his reasons :) 

I too thought Obama was very charismatic in his lead up to power - but now I feel a bigger picture has emerged and
to the top spot -

Hmm.... he sounds like the US version of our Tony BlairTM ?

I admit this may be a little premature, but I wonder if the Russian investigation was "kicked into high gear" Cause they know Debbie's IT guy is about to blow up the whole mess, and they want to get as much damage in as possible before that. His wife is actually returning from Pakistan to face charges, which makes no sense at all till you consider that her and her husband have a strong case for immunity, with powerful, provable testimonies.   

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Aquila King said:

So, just read this:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/russia-us-state-department/

Of course it's CNN, so, cue the "Fake News" shouters.

Assuming it's true, this is presented as some sort of bad thing?  Since when does trying to have a civil, productive relationship between nuclear powers add up to something corrupt or evil?  Those who are willing to use even the security of the U.S. and the wider world as a means to enhance their own political power are despicable, disgusting human beings.

• Like 3

Mueller haunts the West Wing 

There's a good reason that Vice President Pence has hired a lawyer, Bannon freaked out about the decision, and Mueller plans to interview a slew of current and former West Wing aides: They were with Trump during those frantic days, and know what he was saying and what was on his mind.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2017 at 1:13 AM, Farmer77 said:

I realize that you feel Mueller is fully justified in his actions but are you the slightest bit concerned that he shouldn't legally BE in charge of the investigation?  His long-term friendship with Comey - Comey was actually his protege - BY JUSTICE DEPT POLICY keeps him from being named to the post of a Special Prosecutor/Counsel.  So tell me, Farmer, if the sides were switched and it was a Dem president being investigated and this same situation was extant, would you be just fine with the rules being so flagrantly broken and having a Republican lynch mob coming after the president?  What is happening here is disgusting and ultimately very destructive of our Republic.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2017 at 3:09 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

If you're going to reenact The Dukes of Hazzard you need a Dodge Charger, I thought everyone knew that. 

CAREFUL!  Don't you recall the name of that car?  It was the GENERAL LEE!  

• Like 2

On 9/9/2017 at 8:43 PM, Aquila King said:

It is sad unfortunately. Why do so many blatantly defend the indefensible?

I can sum it up for you.  It isn't difficult and it has NOTHING whatever to do with mass numbers of racist, misogynist homophobe transgender haters.  Those in America who are more generally traditional in outlook, average Americans who just want to work, live and love and raise a sane family, REJECT most of the social change that Obama tried to force on them for 8 years.  On top of the forced conversion of our moral compass, he instituted policies that nearly destroyed the ability of companies to make a profit, hence they stopped spending money and hiring.  Even solid blue long-term Democrat states rejected HRC's statement that if she were elected she'd carry on in Oby's footsteps.  People wanted to go to work!  Continuing to babble about the actions of the Trump voters as being irrational or indefensible will only lead to another loss next year and the next...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

I realize that you feel Mueller is fully justified in his actions but are you the slightest bit concerned that he shouldn't legally BE in charge of the investigation?  

IDK man I dont see why a prosecutor and a witness having a relationship necessitates a recusal and from what ive been able to read the experts are about equally split on the issue. I would grasp at that straw if I had a horse in the gight as well. 

His long-term friendship with Comey - Comey was actually his protege - BY JUSTICE DEPT POLICY keeps him from being named to the post of a Special Prosecutor/Counsel.

Can you provide a link to the policy being broken? Further though the DOJ is under Trump's purview. It is Trump people in charge of the DOJ , why would Trump people hire a special prosecutor in violation of their own rules? 

What is happening here is disgusting and ultimately very destructive of our Republic.

I think you're really reaching here. 

• Like 1

I can sum it up for you.  It isn't difficult and it has NOTHING whatever to do with mass numbers of racist, misogynist homophobe transgender haters.  Those in America who are more generally traditional in outlook, average Americans who just want to work, live and love and raise a sane family, REJECT most of the social change that Obama tried to force on them for 8 years.  On top of the forced conversion of our moral compass, he instituted policies that nearly destroyed the ability of companies to make a profit, hence they stopped spending money and hiring.  Even solid blue long-term Democrat states rejected HRC's statement that if she were elected she'd carry on in Oby's footsteps.  People wanted to go to work!  Continuing to babble about the actions of the Trump voters as being irrational or indefensible will only lead to another loss next year and the next...

You're conflating two issues here. 

Its completely understandable why people voted for Trump. 

Whats not understandable is this cult like hero worship that has people defending the indefensible behavior from the man. 

It surely seems he was right, he could murder someone in the street and he wouldnt lose his base. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Oh hi again Farmer. 

14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Whats not understandable is this cult like hero worship that has people defending the indefensible behavior from the man. 

possibly because of the unprecedented campaign (and his love of Nazis was nothing to do with it) to have him ousted from office because he wasn't the one that should have been anointed? That just... doesn't seem very fair really. Un, you might almost suggest, democratic. And the way that this entire affair of Russkie Interference was constructed, completely out of nothing, for that end? and the fact that the people who've concoted this Russkie Interference charade are extremely dangerous because they'd be very very happy if they were able to provoke military retaliation against the vile interfering Russkie?

23 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think you're really reaching here. 

I dunno, like I said, what these people want is to stage a coup, to all intents and purposes. That might be somewhat damaging, perhaps.

possibly because of the unprecedented campaign (and his love of Nazis was nothing to do with it) to have him ousted from office because he wasn't the one that should have been anointed?

That's identifiable but not understandable. We railed against Hillary for years , hell decades, yet we celebrate when our guy turns out to be just like her and allow ourselves to become blind followers like all the clintonites out there? 

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

And the way that this entire affair of Russkie Interference was constructed, completely out of nothing, for that end?

Yeah bro, 7 people from Trump's inner circle lying about their interactions with the Russians isnt nothing. How about we wait until the investigation ends before making that claim. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I dunno, like I said, what these people want is to stage a coup, to all intents and purposes. That might be somewhat damaging, perhaps.

But the people doing the staging in this conversation are the people Trump himself hired. Thats why his rant was a bit of a reach. 

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

7 people from Trump's inner circle lying about their interactions with the Russians isnt nothing.

that they once met the Russkie ambassador (whose job is to meet people in the country they're stationed in)? 

that they once met the Russkie ambassador (whose job is to meet people in the country they're stationed in)? 

Well we should probably start with the fact that the entire administration continually lied about Russians wanting Trump to win when they knew for months. How did they know? Because of the meeting Jr. had with the Russians that he was told was specifically part of Russias efforts to get Trump elected. 

Then we can talk about how Flynn lied about being paid by the Russians or Kushner hiding his meetings until he couldnt. 

The only person who seems to fit in your description is Sessions and to be honest as much as I hate that evil little gnome I think he might be the only one of the bunch who honestly made a mistake. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

But the people doing the staging in this conversation are the people Trump himself hired. Thats why his rant was a bit of a reach. 

an intternal coup? being set up by the Party who persuaded him to hire them so they could undermine him?

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked