Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes kick into high gear

Farmer77

On 10/15/2017 at 4:34 AM, DieChecker said:

I agree. If Trump has to go DOWN, in order for the US Presidency to have the precedent of being held responsible for what they do... to the people of the USA, then I would be in favor of it. However, I imagine EVERY politician out there will understand that would be the final result, and EVERY one of them will act against it... publicly or behind the scenes. NONE of them want to be held responsible for things they might do, or say, or promote.....

When you have the "criminals" making the laws, then they are going to resist being made to create laws preventing their own crimes.

Why do you think these people are crooks?  I think it is for money and power.  We blame those in government, because they are weak, and we should hold them accountable and remove them. But the puppetmaster pulling the strings, the devil offering up the temptations is big business.  That is the source of the money  They are who the laws enacted are designed to favor.  We need a government strong enough and honest enough to deal with big business.  Get rid of lobbyists, eliminate the so-called revolving door.  Democrats and Republicans are dancing to the same tune.   I  am cynical enough to believe I won't live to see it.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't watched all of this but Judge Jeanine Pirro's Opening Statement is DYNAMITE --- (first 10 minutes)

I remember during the televised debates leading up to the election around this time last year when Clinton started 
bringing Russia into it all - she had a wide eyed look on her face and .... spoke....slowly.....as.....she.....went...on.....about...Russia -

I'm hazarding a guess that at that point Clinton and the Democrats and their Backers knew they were in trouble and although
they were keeping up with the ''''Hillary's going to be the next President ~ we're going to WIN ~ hoorah'''...they knew they could
loose --- so they were getting the fake dossier together and planning ahead for a Trump victory... ??... laying the plans to frame
Trump and try to destroy his Presidency by any means they could - however dishonest --

It beggars belief what they've been up to ---- Judge Jeanine gives it to the whole corrupt gang with both barrels -

• Like 3

From a friend:

Forget all of your biased articles from either side. Forget the CNN timelines and WaPo infographics. 

To get to the bottom of this Russia stuff and determine who is telling the truth, simply examine the narratives. Look for motivations and details. 

I can, with relative ease, explain how the charges against the Clintons and Obama administration WORK. I can explain the motivations. 

People want stuff from the US, the most powerful country in the world. They want sanctions removed, added, trade deals, uranium, you name it. While Clinton is Secretary of State, the Clintons have this big foundation getting tons of money from foreign countries and individuals. Bill Clinton is getting tons of money for speeches. 

During the same period, the US is making questionable deals and arrangements. These decisions coincide perfectly with donations to the Foundation. 

When it comes to the Russian dossier, we see a ton of anti-Trump forces from both sides contracting the same shady company for intelligence on Trump. This is then used to justify spying on Trump. 

Here's what people want. They want Trump stopped, they want money, and they want stuff for themselves and their individual countries. We can map all of this stuff out with facts and see exactly how it went down. 

On the flip side, we have this idea that Trump worked with Putin to cheat and win the election. 

To believe this, you have to think that Trump would NEED to cheat and that it wasn't obvious from early in the summer that he would win. You have to think that Hillary was a perfect candidate and was "robbed" when the truth is quite clear that she sucked. 

Why would Trump need help? Why from Putin? Why would Putin want Trump and not Hillary given the past relationship with her and how much Putin got from the Obama administration?

And how did they do it? There's no evidence that they hacked the DNC or Podesta. That idea comes from Clinton's internal company and they plead the Fifth under questioning. No government agency reviewed the servers. And even if they did, they didn't tell the DNC and Clintons to do the things that upset people or turned them off to the Democrats or Clintons. The Democrats did that themselves. 

So, it comes down to Facebook ads, Pokemon go and Reddit upvotes? These are all things that Trump could do WITHOUT Putin, and probably could do it better. And we all know that the Democrats LOVE their fake upvotes and bots. So...how did a few bucks from Russia tip this thing again?

So one narrative is clear, concise and complete with motivations and logical reasoning in place. The other is nebulous and incoherent. 

"Where there's smoke, there's fire!"

Um...not really. Where there's fire there's heat. And there's combustible materials. And accelerants. And oxygen. And a spark that causes the fire. 

Not just smoke. 

At the end of the day, the opposition has nothing. Which is why everyone on the Trump Train should rest easy, sit back and enjoy the show.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, acidhead said:

To get to the bottom of this Russia stuff and determine who is telling the truth, simply examine the narratives. Look for motivations and details. 

Hillary lost: Hillary blamed the Russkies  in the biggest display of sore losership ever seen. End of story. 

• Like 3

Have to say Trumps twitter rant at the weekend looked like a man who doth protest too much. 

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

Just saw the video - comes across as an attempt to discredit even before findings are made public - I guess they are not expecting good findings.

• Like 1

Just now, RAyMO said:

Just saw the video - comes across as an attempt to discredit even before findings are made public - I guess they are not expecting good findings.

well of course the "investigation" set up by the "Democrats" will come out with all the lies you'd expect them to. Do you still believe there's any mileage to be had from this ridiculous worn out old conspiracy then?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Do you still believe there's any mileage to be had from this ridiculous worn out old conspiracy then?

That question is a bit like "have you ever been caught stealing from bins" but anyway.

The grand Jury seem to think there is enough to move forward - the Trump apologists are all over the place trying to deflect and discredit - yes I think something will come out of this and I think the Trump team already know what it is. .His "DO SOMETHING" comment on one of his latest twits smacked of desperation

Probably not touch Trump directly though.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

Come on, what was this whole farce about? It was purely and simply created to come up with excuses, however feeble, as to why their Dear Leader failed to defeat a buffoon with implausible hair. Isn't that its official title in fact? "The Commission to Come up with an Excuse why the Blessed Hillary lost"? How anyone can think it might possibly have any objectivity and be free from bias is completely baffling.

• Like 2

I don't give a ... about Hilary or why it was started - if they present evidence it will speak for itself.

• Like 2

Why does the democrats think its still the cold war? They still believe in outdated blame tactics and its seriously flawed

Besides Manfred, you're from the UK - despite the failings of a number of our dear leaders - you must admit he would have long been long gone in our system - without any need for a Russian link.

I don't give a ... about Hilary or why it was started - if they present evidence it will speak for itself.

You don't give a :o about Hillary or why it was started? If they present evidence it will speak for itself?  You're not concerned that the "evidence" might be entirely made up, then? 

Another story today about just this: The Democratic Money Behind Russia-gate

As Russia-gate continues to buffet the Trump administration, we now know that the “scandal” started with Democrats funding the original dubious allegations of Russian interference, notes Joe Lauria.

3 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You're not concerned that the "evidence" might be entirely made up, then?

Isn't that why they have juries and things to test the validity of the evidence.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Isn't that why they have juries and things to test the validity of the evidence.

Good luck finding 12 people who don't already have their minds made up. In a area that overwhelmingly voted Clinton.

• Like 1

And now we have an indictment...it very well may stop with Manafort...but to continue denying that the Russia connection is a TOTAL fabrication is lunacy.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

And now we have an indictment...it very well may stop with Manafort...but to continue denying that the Russia connection is a TOTAL fabrication is lunacy.

I say offer Manafort immunity in exchange for the good information.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

On the DNC side? Sure, there is a LOT of hard evidence of colluding with Russians. On the Trump side? It's flimsy at best, but I am willing to keep an open mind. 

The difference is in the amount of air time each story receives, even though the DNC collusion is much more concerning. I mean, it's public knowledge that the DNC rigged the primaries. They knowingly interfered in the democratic process and kept the people's choice, Bernie Sanders, from winning the primaries. Blatant meddling in the elections.

Add to that the hundreds of thousands of emails Hillary had deleted while under investigation, from a private server in her bathroom. The server that Obama publicly denied knowledge of and was found to be lying as recovered emails show he knew all about it.

Add to that the millions of illegal votes, deceased person votes, double votes and destroyed Republican votes - further meddling in the democratic process by the DNC, all confirmed.

My head starts swimming when I try to recall all of the corruption we know about coming from the DNC. There is so much to list it's simply astounding that party is still walking around free. 

Astounding. So while CNN continues to push the Russia story for ratings and casual Democrats eagerly eat up the headlines, I am much more concerned about the real story happening simultaneously: the DNC paid a "commercial research firm" to compile/create a list of Russian connections to Trump in order to discredit him. In fact, this entire thread may be based on 100% fabrication. How funny would that be?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

And now we have an indictment...

No, in the context, you have a jaywalking infraction.

Lol

• Like 3

OoooooKAY... an indictment for breaking the rules on political lobbying... for UKRAINE, not Russia... several years BEFORE Trump stood for election, and an associated charge of tax evasion arising from said lobbying.

Sooooooo......... the first indictment by the commission investigating Russian interference with the Presidential Election appears to have NOTHING to do with interference with the Presidential Election ? Or am I missing something ?

• Like 6

5 hours ago, RAyMO said:

I don't give a ... about Hilary or why it was started - if they present evidence it will speak for itself.

So, if an accusation of child molestation were made about you, without any evidence at that point and after a year of investigation and many leaks to the public, openly insinuating your guilt, the Grand Jury finally acts by indicting  a family member for tax evasion...you'd be okay with that?  If that train of circumstance sounded ridiculous and unjust to you, I agree that it is.  It's also what's being done to this president, buffoon or not, he was ELECTED.  

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

OoooooKAY... an indictment for breaking the rules on political lobbying... for UKRAINE, not Russia... several years BEFORE Trump stood for election, and an associated charge of tax evasion arising from said lobbying.

Sooooooo......... the first indictment by the commission investigating Russian interference with the Presidential Election appears to have NOTHING to do with interference with the Presidential Election ? Or am I missing something ?

What's missing is an exoneration of Trump collusion. 

Now on to the Democrats:

Hillary

Bill

Barack

Holder

Lynch

Mueller

Rosenstein

Etc.

• Like 3

Papadopoulos is probably more interesting than Manafort at the moment.

so what if the democrats are guilty of similar or worse activity - take them to court too. Drain the swamp - demos, republicans and whatever the new lot think they are.  

Nobody should be above the law.

That said i can't see either Hillary or Trump taking any real heat for whatever happened.

This whole Russia collusion nonsense reminds me of the old political phrase - When you have nothing to offer the people, attack the opposition instead.  I can see several Dem officials being prosecuted either during or after Trump's administration.  Although they will probably just get a slap on the wrist and take early retirement, or they may end up blaming each other like this guy: :lol:

"You're a Naughty Boy Then"

Edited by Aaron_2017

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked