Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes kick into high gear

Farmer77

16 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Ten million to post bail, but home detention instead of jail?  Why even bother with bail then? 

I knew this indictment was coming   months ago, were were you?   BTW, sorry to disappoint but has NOTHING to do with Trump but Podesta resigned today so let's hear your opinion on that?  Oh that's right you are now a something or other green FMUTA party believer and voted with them and ten other people last election or something, right?  Funny how many of you changed parties retroactively or simply left (see Einsteinium)

• Like 1

Just now, Merc14 said:

I knew this indictment was coming   months ago, were were you?   BTW, sorry to disappoint but has NOTHING to do with Trump but Podesta resigned today so let's hear your opinion on that?  Oh that's right you are now a something or other green FMUTA party believer and voted with them and ten other people last election or something, right?  Funny how many of you changed parties retroactively or simply left (see Einsteinium)

Yay!  Maybe seeing his cronies go down will finally make Trump stop protecting Hillary and take her down with him.

BTW.  We've had the talk about my party affiliation for years, Merc here on UM.  This is like the third time you forgot I wasn't a Hillary/Obama voter. You can go back and see for yourself. 

Well whaddya know?

A Somethingburger.

Image result for huge burger

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Well whaddya know?

A Somethingburger.

Can I presume you mean that you feel, to your satisfaction, that they've found the Smoking Gnu that means that America's tyrant will be kicked out of office? By coming up with proof, sorry "proof", that someone or other in the Trump Camp might possibly have given some Shady Cash to someone possibly in Russia, and someone else may possibly have talked to someone, possibly in Russia? :unsure: And perhaps done something unspecified that may have promoted, er, Ukrainian interests ... ? :unsure2: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lemieux said:

"We also know the Russians really did hack into John Podesta’s and the DNC’s email accounts and found and released emails that damaged Clinton."

and once again, note that even the most loyal pro-Hillaryites aren't trying to say that vague shadowy Russians planted lies about the Beloved One, just that the very worst they did, if they did at all, was to release emails that told the inconvenient truth about their beloved Leader-in-Waiting? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Paul Manafort earned $600,000 a month from pro-Russia party, says Ukrainian report

https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-10-30/paul-manafort-earned-600000-month-pro-russia-party-says-ukrainian-report

hahahahahahahaha.

Do you know what I'm going hahahahahaha?

Because Ukrainian sources are probably not likely to be the most trustworthy unbiased sources when it comes to news about Russia, are they, if you think about it for a minute. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

hahahahahahahaha.

Because Ukrainian sources are probably not likely to be the most trustworthy unbiased sources when it comes to news about Russia, are they, if you think about it for a minute. 

Russia - utterly trustworthy when its about something you want to hear.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

hahahahahahahaha.

I think some people are forgetting, Ukrainian is not Russia. Ukrainian is their own country and they hate Russia more than United States does. :\

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

I think some people are forgetting, Ukrainian is not Russia. Ukrainian is their own country and they hate Russia more than United States does. :\

Yes, exactly the point. As the post above yours seems to have forgotten.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Russia - utterly trustworthy when its about something you want to hear.

Um, see below.

5 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Well whaddya know?

A Somethingburger.

Image result for huge burger

Oh dear that Somethingburger looks like it's oozing pus and is obviously unhealthy - like it could collapse at any minute - :hmm: - :ph34r: - :innocent:

• Like 2

I guess the big news is George Papadopoulos.  Not because he said that the Russians offered stolen emails before anyone knew that they were stolen, but because he plead guilty.  That means he cut a deal and was most likely acting as a mole/informant for months- potentially wearing a wire and being involved in "sting" operations.  Not a good combo for a campaign that has a series of "locker room talk" incidents.

eating_popcorn_gif.gif

Wow! this Mueller investigation is just gettin! better and better......

• Like 2

Yup, and just wait for the main course and desert:

Dossier and Uranium One

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I guess the big news is George Papadopoulos.  Not because he said that the Russians offered stolen emails before anyone knew that they were stolen, but because he plead guilty.  That means he cut a deal and was most likely acting as a mole/informant for months- potentially wearing a wire and being involved in "sting" operations.  Not a good combo for a campaign that has a series of "locker room talk" incidents.

Probably you should do a little more homework before you look even more stupid.  Get over it, the only people going down for collusion, bribery other crimes and  are democrats.  You wre wrong and are getting more wrong daily so best skedaddle like einsteinium.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Actually that's really good. If they got anything on Trump during that time, they would have him right now.

I wonder how long and far Mueller will get before he finds himself in prison.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Yup, and just wait for the main course and desert:

Dossier and Uranium One

Yeah, never a dull moment huh ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Russian content on Facebook, Google and Twitter reached far more users than companies first disclosed, congressional testimony says

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/2017/10/30/4509587e-bd84-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.b3f53de46300&tid=notifi_push_breaking-news&pushid=59f7a1634069751d0000002f

Yet these companies did nothing during the campaign  because they somehow knew Hiliarybwas going to win

• Like 1

Get ready, I predict the next to fall to Mueller's axe will be the Podestas.

And when the dust clears, neither Trump nor Clinton will have been bagged...others will fall but not them.

• Like 4

Can’t believe Gowdy backed Mueller yesterday. After the couple hundred speeches he gave condemning the investigation agencies during Mueller’s time as head of the FBI. 

I never would’ve guessed he was deep state

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Yeah, never a dull moment huh ?

I feel like it's been a non-stop roller coaster ride ever since Trump entered the arena....and the biggest hill now looms before us.

• Like 1

It's hilarious watching Chris Cuomo, and the Morning Joe cabal squirm and smirk in the face of so much emptiness.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Can’t believe Gowdy backed Mueller yesterday. After the couple hundred speeches he gave condemning the investigation agencies during Mueller’s time as head of the FBI. 

I never would’ve guessed he was deep state

I don't think Gowdy is deep state...he just knows that Manafort was dirty so he concedes credit to Mueller. Now, if Mueller goes off the rails and doesn't use that axe on certain others then I expect Gowdy will give it to him both barrels. Keep in mind, Manafort is only first, let's see who falls next.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lilly said:

I feel like it's been a non-stop roller coaster ride ever since Trump entered the arena....and the biggest hill now looms before us.

What goes up will come down.

Trump has succeeded at everything so far.

You can't stop gravity.

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

For sure, I think this is just the tip of the iceberg...so goodness only knows what's ahead.    

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked