Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes kick into high gear

Farmer77

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Thankfully the laws aren't dictated by our ADD addled public opinion (at least not in real time). The possibility of having a Manchurian candidate at the head of the most powerful military on earth is something worth investigating - regardless of public opinion

That should be focused on, as should the absurd amount of nepotism in the WH and beyond, along with the insane amount of grifting of taxpayer dollars happening by Trump appointees, as well as that phone call with Israel prior to the inauguration, Cambridge Analytica and their shenanigans OH and the fact that their parent company has a contract with the DOD and what in the name of all that is holy is Scott Pruitt doing........but none of which should come at the expense of the others. 

Don't forget the UAE, my money is on money being made out of here (again). That damn petro-dollar, it's more powerful than any fictitious NWO.

• Like 3

Just now, Kismit said:

Don't forget the UAE, my money is on money being made out of here (again). That damn petro-dollar, it's more powerful than any fictitious NWO.

God there is just so much that I actually had forgotten about that. 

• Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

God there is just so much that I actually had forgotten about that. 

I have been waiting since last year to see if/when Robert Mercer and cambridge analytica would be connected. I put up a link just over a month ago to them in a different thread about data mining because I suspected they were already news to some posters.

And the UAE link was also something I suspected would come out. Was not surprised at all to see it.

• Like 2

Just now, Kismit said:

I have been waiting since last year to see if/when Robert Mercer and cambridge analytica would be connected. I put up a link just over a month ago to them in a different thread about data mining because I suspected they were already news to some posters.

I think ive kind of been ignoring that angle out of self preservation. This is like a nightmare hybrid of 1984 and the Matrix and its being ran by Steve "proud to be a racist" Bannon and Donald "covfefe" Trump. 

I really would like to see the RFP's on the pentagon contract that these guys got, I imagine someone on Mueller's team is thinking the same. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I think ive kind of been ignoring that angle out of self preservation. This is like a nightmare hybrid of 1984 and the Matrix and its being ran by Steve "proud to be a racist" Bannon and Donald "covfefe" Trump. 

I really would like to see the RFP's on the pentagon contract that these guys got, I imagine someone on Mueller's team is thinking the same. 

I do believe Steve Banon was the sleeze that greased the wheels and the Trump organisation are just running business the only way they know how. I doubt many of the main players in the organisation can even see where what they are doing could be wrong. To them I think it has been just normal business opportunity taking. Because none of them have diplomatic training. 

I believe the outcome of this investigation will hinge on wether or not members of the Trump organisation had a clear understanding of diplomatic responsibilty.  If they do, and used thier positions to create business opportunity making them liabilities to national security they definetly need charged. If they where niaeve and didn't realise power and responsibility go hand in hand, it will show the loopholes that need adressed in the system.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kismit said:

I do believe Steve Banon was the sleeze that greased the wheels and the Trump organisation are just running business the only way they know how. I doubt many of the main players in the organisation can even see where what they are doing could be wrong. To them I think it has been just normal business opportunity taking. Because none of them have diplomatic training. 

I believe the outcome of this investigation will hinge on wether or not members of the Trump organisation had a clear understanding of diplomatic responsibilty.  If they do, and used thier positions to create business opportunity making them liabilities to national security they definetly need charged. If they where niaeve and didn't realise power and responsibility go hand in hand ( which is hard to believe) it will show the loopholes that need adressed in the system.

I believe you largely summed up my position on the entire scenario as well. These folks are simply operating on base instinct as they always have. 

I do differ somewhat on the legal responsibility of whether they were naïve or not. I don't think that should have any outcome on the ramifications of their actions. If anything I would simply show the tweet of Trump claiming he was a "very stable genius" in court to dispel that defense LOL 

Either way this fiasco has definitely demonstrated the cracks in the US system.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I believe you largely summed up my position on the entire scenario as well. These folks are simply operating on base instinct as they always have. 

I do differ somewhat on the legal responsibility of whether they were naïve or not. I don't think that should have any outcome on the ramifications of their actions. If anything I would simply show the tweet of Trump claiming he was a "very stable genius" in court to dispel that defense LOL 

Either way this fiasco has definitely demonstrated the cracks in the US system.  

In New Zealand not being aware of a law is not a viable defense. I just don't know how it works in America.

• Like 1

Just now, Kismit said:

In New Zealand not being aware of a law is not a viable defense. I just don't know how it works in America.

For normal folks and normal crimes it is not a defense. My cynical side wants to say though who knows what defenses the political class have built into the law for themselves. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

For normal folks and normal crimes it is not a defense. My cynical side wants to say though who knows what defenses the political class have built into the law for themselves. 

I can understand the cyniscism.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Is Mueller actually contracted to investigate anything other than the fictitious Russian conspiracy, or is his "investigation" purely a fraud for political ends?

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

This would be the absolute worse case scenario for America.  Have we really fallen so far that 30% of our nation is now actively rooting for a dictatorship?

Im not talking about him doing anything outside the offices power. Im talking about him doing what he promised, and draining the swamp. Its time the deep state put up or shut up, or be forced to shut up. Mueller keeps asking to have this investigation extended into things that have nothing to do with anything. When we have Hillary openly doing exactly what they accused Trump of doing. Colluding with Russians to effect an election. Yet we don't see Mueller asking to extend his investigation into that.

There are large sections of our population that now see Russians tucked in every shadow. Its not only ridiculous, but dangerous.

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

Is Mueller actually contracted to investigate anything other than the fictitious Russian conspiracy, or is his "investigation" purely a fraud for political ends?

His charter is to investigate any crimes he uncovers during the Russia probe. Which makes sense, as someone else posted earlier you wouldn't ask the police investigating a drug dealer to ignore the human centipede they discovered in the drug dealers basement while looking for a meth lab. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Well I was thinking it was the small hardcore of those who are actively rooting for a dictatorship to form but ya know , you do you amigo. 

LOL you guys have such a way of just taking the sting out of serious words. Dictator, Like really?

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Im talking about him doing what he promised, and draining the swamp.

The conspiracy spin has to stop somewhere. Trump hired Sessions and because he is following the law he is now part of the swamp and needs to be drained? Comeon man will it ever end?

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Mueller keeps asking to have this investigation extended into things that have nothing to do with anything.

He's not asking for anything. He has been given the mandate to investigate any crimes uncovered while investigating the Russian election influencing story. The fact that he keeps finding things to investigate speaks volumes about Trump , not the investigation. That Trump is shady of course isn't news to you or any of his supporters. 

4 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

When we have Hillary openly doing exactly what they accused Trump of doing. Colluding with Russians to effect an election. Yet we don't see Mueller asking to extend his investigation into that.

Do we really though? Just like we had Hillary on Uranium one? 

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

There are large sections of our population that now see Russians tucked in every shadow. Its not only ridiculous, but dangerous.

You know what would have stopped that from happening? 7 different people from Trump's inner circle NOT lying about their contacts with Russia and then Trump not firing the man investigating the whole thing. 

Blaming anyone but Trump and company for this mess is nearing denial. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

His charter is to investigate any crimes he uncovers during the Russia probe. Which makes sense, as someone else posted earlier you wouldn't ask the police investigating a drug dealer to ignore the human centipede they discovered in the drug dealers basement while looking for a meth lab. 

Even if the basis for the investigation is a fraud that was invented purely for political ends? Don't police investigations usually have to have a warrant based on reasonable presumption that some maldoings may have been done? If the investigation is a fraud - if it's essentially, a fake investigation, based on false premises - doesn't that raise questions over anything that it may uncover?Since the Muller Investigation has been discredited as a politically motivated fraud, shouldn't that disqualify him and his team from further investigations, and should hand over to someone else?

LOL you guys have such a way of just taking the sting out of serious words. Dictator, Like really?

Yeah man if he were to fire Sessions , Rosenstein and Mueller he would be making himself a dictator who is above the law. That would effectively end America. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Even if the basis for the investigation is a fraud that was invented purely for political ends?

Thankfully we know for a fact that's not the case. From Popodopolous to the Dutch intelligence to 7 different members of Trumps inner circle lying about their contacts with Russia there are multiple legitimate reasons this investigation was started

3 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Muller Investigation has been discredited as a politically motivated fraud, shouldn't that disqualify him and his team from further investigations, and should hand over to someone else?

If that were to happen, absolutely. Its not happened, nor is it even close to happening, despite the accused's best efforts at spinning the story as such. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Agent0range said:

My link contradicts what I'm saying?  DID THE WHITE HOUSE SAY TWEETS ARE OFFICIAL STATEMENTS?  It's not a hard question.  It's really not.  You claim the DOJ said it, but the DOJ is not a spokesperson of the White House.  Did the Press Secretary say that Tweets are official statements?  The answer is yes.  Did anyone deny after Spicer, the fired Press Secretary said that Tweets are official statements deny it?  The answer is no.  The DOJ says Tweets are official statements, because the White House said they are.  Does that clear things up for you?  

As I said, your own link contradicts this.

Several White House officials differed with what Spicer said - it's right there in the story you linked.

Seems you only wanted to read into it what you needed.

Harte

• Like 1

For those of you who can not watch the video I posted Robert Mercer is a part of the Make America number 1 Super Pac. He was the single largest funder of  the Trump campaign, as well as  the single largest funder of brietbart, funded project veritas, also a main player in Cambridge analytica, he is also connected to Ted Cruse, Steve Banon, Kelly Anne Conway, citizens united,  who  created the movie,"Hillary", the movie, during the election, funded by Citizens United which was funded by Robert Mercer.

Simple to say if you only watch one video this month. Make it rhe one I linked to about Cambridge Analytica. The Trump organisation has been used, either willingly or not. Money has been valued over people and true Evil has taken place.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Why not, for example, concentrate on the current President's appointments of known and self-confessed torturers as head of the CIA? Mightn't that perhaps be more useful than endlessly banging on with your endless conspiracy theory about the Russians?? 

Yeah this is what is getting under my skin. Why keep hiring people who hated him this whole time? People who are clearly psychotic neo cons? This is one area where I think the man just doesn't get it. He keeps thinking he can bring these people together and it will work out.

Like Sessions. At what point do you realize he has to go? He has clear slam dunk cases with several people involved in the witch hunt against Trump. People who have clearly committed several crimes, and have abused their power. And he is worried what CNN is gonna say? Forget them, and forget everyone who just wants to see him convicted of anything, while offering no reason what's so ever why it should continue after a damn year and a half.

Heck perjury and leaking info alone should have put Comey and McCabe away by now, But no, holding people responsible for these abuses would make him a dictator lol.  

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Heck perjury and leaking info alone should have put Comey and McCabe away by now, But no, holding people responsible for these abuses would make him a dictator lol.  

What did Comey perjure himself about? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The conspiracy spin has to stop somewhere. Trump hired Sessions and because he is following the law he is now part of the swamp and needs to be drained? Comeon man will it ever end?

The only conspiracy is by people who cant stand the fact that Russia stopped us from completely destroying Syria. Trump colluding with Russia is right up there with Saddam having nukes. And for the same EXACT damn reason. To demonize a country who is getting in the way of their empire. And to get rid of a president who is destroying their plans in other areas. You have literally NOTHING. Not one shred of evidence in a year and a half.

He's not asking for anything. He has been given the mandate to investigate any crimes uncovered while investigating the Russian election influencing story. The fact that he keeps finding things to investigate speaks volumes about Trump , not the investigation. That Trump is shady of course isn't news to you or any of his supporters.

LOL New things to investigate? He hasn't found anything in the things he had been investigating. The fact he keeps broadening the investigation means he is hoping to find a crime. A crime that has nothing to do with the reason the investigation was started to begin with. There is no reason to believe he will find anything. The congressional over site cleared Trump of collusion, and worse has uncovered many crimes from those who started this witch hunt. He has more then enough reason to end this right now.  

Do we really though? Just like we had Hillary on Uranium one? 

You know what would have stopped that from happening? 7 different people from Trump's inner circle NOT lying about their contacts with Russia and then Trump not firing the man investigating the whole thing. 

Blaming anyone but Trump and company for this mess is nearing denial. 

Yes we really do, cut and dry, as obvious as it gets. The women paid money to have Russians make up a fake dossier. That is WAY more then they have on Trump. You guys freaking out over Trump Jr meeting a Russian lady for 5 minutes that produced nothing, and completely ignore Hillary actually paying Russians for dirt makes you an astoundingly blind hypocrite.

We are right now STILL giving Russia 20% of our damn uranium, directly because of Hillary Clinton, who was personally paid over a hundred million dollars. If that had been Trump you guys would have died from an aneurism if he was still getting away with it.

Do you really think Russia see's a Bill Clinton speech being worth a half million? lol Do you really think Russia suddenly saw the Hillary foundation worthy of hundreds of millions, at the EXACT time uranium one happened? And you think because the deep state didn't charge her for any of it, that means it was ok? Holy **** man

Ok I've already reached by allotted political time for talking about this for the sake of my sanity.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gromdor said:

He was too young to be drafted and is deaf in the right ear. 

That is a funny bit... Deaf to the Right....

Here is another video I think people should watch. 

I feel for those who didn't realise they where being divided. I want very much for the people of America, who have been divided by those who would use you to make money for themselves by using algorythims to drag you down the rabbit hole, to undestand that you are dragged down the rabbit hole for someone elses profit.

This video is satiracle but it holds sime very real, true, and good advice.

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

The only conspiracy is by people who cant stand the fact that Russia stopped us from completely destroying Syria. Trump colluding with Russia is right up there with Saddam having nukes. And for the same EXACT damn reason. To demonize a country who is getting in the way of their empire. And to get rid of a president who is destroying their plans in other areas. You have literally NOTHING. Not one shred of evidence in a year and a half.

13 Russians indicted for interfering with our elections is nothing to you? Its only nothing if you believe the premise of the investigation was to "get Trump". If you believe that a foreign nation meddling in our election is worth looking into I think the answers it has provided thus far have been quite imperative to securing our elections in the future. 

We are right now STILL giving Russia 20% of our damn uranium, directly because of Hillary Clinton, who was personally paid over a hundred million dollars. If that had been Trump you guys would have died from an aneurism if he was still getting away with it.

You kind of took a hop, skip and leap to connect those dots. Sorry man I'm not a Hillary fan but I'm just not sold on the story.

5 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Do you really think Russia see's a Bill Clinton speech being worth a half million?

Well maybe but my opinion aside the fact that 12 other nations thought he was worth paying that much and more to speak probably does point to the hope of a pay to play situation.

However I think that fact could also kind of negates your argument in that what Russia did wasn't necessarily even seen as special by the Clintons  

10 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

And you think because the deep state didn't charge her for any of it, that means it was ok? Holy **** man

No I think you labeling the first senator to publicly support candidate Trump as "deep state" is seriously weak and is a serious red flag. Do you honestly believe if Sessions thought he had a case he wouldn't be pouncing on the Clintons? 

Which BTW is my position. Its not that I believe that the Clintons are necessarily innocent its that I don't believe the evidence is there to prove they're not. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked