Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes kick into high gear

Farmer77

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

It was as I thought.  And for all of you Hillary faithfuls, the news is worse than "bad".

Seems Huber's absence was prompted by disclosure of an open, criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation being run out of the FBI field office in Little Rock, AR

None of those people talking appear to be in the FBI, or DOJ.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

True.  But now the judge has demanded all exculpatory evidence concerning Flynn so far withheld by the FBI.

My guess is that when the judge digs into the 302s used to justify the spying on, and interrogation of, Flynn, he will reject Flynn's guilty plea and Flynn is then exonerated and enjoying Christmas with his family in very short order.

My guess is that you're about to run out of straws.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

My guess is that you're about to run out of straws

Funny you should mention straws, given the straw-mannish remark you made in your previous post:

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

None of those people talking appear to be in the FBI, or DOJ.

"That's a (straw) man, baby!"

58 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Funny you should mention straws, given the straw-mannish remark you made in your previous post:

"That's a (straw) man, baby!"

No. That would be me subtly hinting to you that no-one there is in an official position to announce that a criminal investigation exists.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

True.  But now the judge has demanded all exculpatory evidence concerning Flynn so far withheld by the FBI.

My guess is that when the judge digs into the 302s used to justify the spying on, and interrogation of, Flynn, he will reject Flynn's guilty plea and Flynn is then exonerated and enjoying Christmas with his family in very short order.

FBI Violated Policy in Flynn’s Case, Judge Demands All Exculpatory Evidence

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-violated-policy-in-flynns-case-judge-demands-all-exculpatory-evidence/

crooked corrupt FBI, same old, same old.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

No. That would be me subtly hinting to you that no-one there is in an official position to announce that a criminal investigation exists.

It was sworn testimony in front of the House Investigations Committee.  And you profess disbelief because the FBI wasn't there.

Seems like you're the one running out of straws.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

It was sworn testimony in front of the House Investigations Committee.  And you profess disbelief because the FBI wasn't there.

Seems like you're the one running out of straws.

They testified that they believed the FBI was running a criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

You'll note the "belief" part of that. People can believe all kinds of incorrect things.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeeees..... ummmm... what is the connection between the Russian Intervention in the election, and the Middle East stuff ? 

Notice that high-five between Putin and the Crown Prince at the G20 did you?  Happy boys indeed.  Wonder why?

• Like 5

12 hours ago, aztek said:

not sure how they can make money in India, they have nothing to offer now.

aztek, you are such a pessimist.  One of the many things Clinton and Trump have in common is their ability to make deals. .   The Clintons already have deals wrapped up  in Africa and the Central Asia for mineral rights and concessions.  They will make a few more deals and a few hundred million dollars for the foundation before their star fades.  I'm sure Slick Willie and The Donald had a few drinks and shared a few tips back when they were good buds.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tiggs said:

They testified that they believed the FBI was running a criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

You'll note the "belief" part of that. People can believe all kinds of incorrect things.

Indeed people can, Tiggs. And where would Unexplained Mysteries be without them ? :D 

• Haha 1

On 12/12/2018 at 7:58 AM, Tiggs said:

Publishing hacked information is also a criminal offence.

What about leaks from "close to the source"? Confidential information is published each and every day under the umbrella of the "anonymous source". Should that also be criminal, or are their situations where stealing information is to the benefit ? 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

What about leaks from "close to the source"? Confidential information is published each and every day under the umbrella of the "anonymous source". Should that also be criminal, or are their situations where stealing information is to the benefit ? 

Believe there's a legal difference between publishing information from "whistleblowers" who legally have access to the information, and publishing information obtained by criminal means.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I think it boils down as "consent" from the source.  Breaking into a device and stealing it is a bit different than the maid telling reporters what she heard while dusting the room.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

Believe there's a legal difference between publishing information from "whistleblowers" who legally have access to the information, and publishing information obtained by criminal means.

Whistle blowers are usually only protected if they are exposing a crime. People give information and demand to be anonymous, because otherwise they would be fired, or arrested. 

I think Gromdor's reason is better. The info being given, rather then taken.

You know you're in trouble when Chris Christy turns down the COS position. Bwahaha!

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421418-christie-declines-chief-of-staff-role?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

So who's on deck now, Newt Gingrich?

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

You know you're in trouble when Chris Christy turns down the COS position. Bwahaha!

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/421418-christie-declines-chief-of-staff-role?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

So who's on deck now, Newt Gingrich?

Hank

There were rumours of Jared but it's been confirmed to be Mick Mulveney.

15 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

There were rumours of Jared but it's been confirmed to be Mick Mulveney.

Technically, he is "acting" chief of staff. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2018 at 12:47 PM, RoofGardener said:

Well, Meulers terms of refference are for Russian interference only, I assume ? He can't go "off piste" and start chasing down Saudi Sheiks ? 

His purview and scope were so broad that he could pull anyone he likes into the fun and go back to find potential criminal acts that far preceded Trump's run for the office.  At this point, he has shown himself to be willing to do whatever it takes to destroy Trump's base of support because he knows it's his only hope to remove him before the next election.  

On 12/13/2018 at 2:00 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Wanna bet..? LOL!    Welcome to American Justice, Deep State Style. ;)

Yep... and it stops being funny when it starts being you ;) 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 5:53 PM, hacktorp said:

FBI Violated Policy in Flynn’s Case, Judge Demands All Exculpatory Evidence

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-violated-policy-in-flynns-case-judge-demands-all-exculpatory-evidence/

If this turns out to happen, Flynn should be paid all his legal fees as well as a punitive judgment against the FBI.  

1 hour ago, and then said:

His purview and scope were so broad that he could pull anyone he likes into the fun and go back to find potential criminal acts that far preceded Trump's run for the office.  At this point, he has shown himself to be willing to do whatever it takes to destroy Trump's base of support because he knows it's his only hope to remove him before the next election.  

Mueller is a lifelong Republican doing what Trump appointees appointed him to do.  People are committing crimes and are being caught.  That's all there is to it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Mueller is a lifelong Republican doing what Trump appointees appointed him to do.  People are committing crimes and are being caught.  That's all there is to it.

AO, I really don't care what party affiliation he is. He's a corrupt, former FBI head, deep stater. That's what he wears on his sleeve, DS.

And this piece of ____, Wray, is in the same mold. All I can say is, there's some deep stater on the RNC handing these anti american criminals up to serve for Trump.

Sleepy Sessions, another  DS loser. And we all lose by this. You Dems can celebrate because they operate in your favor right now. How were y'all doing when JFK and RFK got pumped?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, and then said:

destroy Trump's base of support 

andthen, I am not fool enough to think this will destroy President Trump's base of support, I doubt Mueller is any dumber than me.  As amazing as it is to me, there are still some die-hard Hillary supporters that want her to run again.   So people don't want to give up on their favorite.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

If this turns out to happen, Flynn should be paid all his legal fees as well as a punitive judgment against the FBI.  

I posted a link to the 302's above. Suffice to say that I wouldn't want to be on Flynn's legal team, right now.

Meanwhile, in Steele Dossier news (via an FOIA request):

“After two years of legal games, the FBI today finally confirmed two pieces of speculation about the scandalous allegations regarding which Director Comey briefed President Trump in January 2017: all of those allegations remain part of the ongoing Russian ‘collusion’ investigation, and the FBI has not rendered final determinations about the accuracy of any of them,” Moss said. “Far from being debunked, the issues that raised concerns for the Intelligence Community in 2017 remain unresolved to this day.”

Source: Politico

• Like 2

• The topic was locked