Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes kick into high gear

Farmer77

1 minute ago, AnchorSteam said:

Trump wants to put a hold on immigration from 7 countries (also IDed by Obama as terror-supporting states or just plain failed states) for a few weeks.... and you conflate that to the above lie to score political points.... how badly must you need new material ?

Trump's own people admitted he wanted to ban all muslims:

Giuliani: Trump asked me how to do a Muslim ban 'legally'

1 minute ago, AnchorSteam said:

Illegal means ILLEGAL, unless you want more Leftist voters, apparently. 

But illegal doesnt mean "ruining the country".  

2 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Yes, there WERE.

Otherwise, why would the media & Mancy Pelosi be throwing AntiFa under the Buss this week?

Eh?  B)

The problem is with the timing, to use that moment to score political points was pretty gross. Well ok saying there were good people with the Nazis is a huge problem too  

4 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

If a Communist with mask, club, and acid-bombs inserted himself into YOUR march to support Free Speech... (or maybe something that matters to you, not sure that one does) .... would you and the thousand people with you just give up and walk away, go home, and leave the stage to that one lunatic?

Then why should the other side?

Please, thats a MASSIVE strawman you just built. The racist slogans and chanting started with the torch march on Friday , by saturday morning anyone there knew they were marching with Nazi, racist scumbags. If you march with nazi racist scumbags you are not a "very fine person", period end of discussion. 

6 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Revenge does not give you the right to emulate all of the very worse traits of those people that you hate so very much.

In fact, it makes YOU one of THEM, in all ways that matter.

Wow the irony. You just described the behavior of the Trump regime to a T. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

There certainly seems to be a segment of our society who will never be convinced Trump isnt some sort of divinity. Not that I even think And Then thinks that , just that he wont ever believe any evidence against the man is real, its all a "vast left wing conspiracy". 

Whether he thinks it or not, he keeps subtly insinuating, so I personally feel it necessary to call it out. Although I too in reality simply see it as all talk, so don't take me too seriously here.

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

All of the above I think speaks to the heart of the issues America is facing and whats really mind blowing and quite disturbing is how many revel in holding those positions. 

:( It is sad unfortunately. Why do so many blatantly defend the indefensible?

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I've been on the site for a long time and I do have to differ with you here.

Overall the mods are great and in some 11k posts ive made I can only think of two which were IMO unfairly pulled. 

That said though not knowing what specifically you're referring to I can probably guess which mod it is you are referring to. That mod in particular does seem to have some issues with separating their biases. 

I'm still relatively new here, so I haven't had time to get to know the different mods here yet. However the rare few political posts I make have been along these lines, and they have been deleted and the thread locked for said reasons above. Maybe it's premature for me to judge, I'm simply expressing my experiences thus far.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Trump's own people admitted he wanted to ban all muslims:

Giuliani: Trump asked me how to do a Muslim ban 'legally'

Wait, you are taking Rudi Giuliani's word for something like this?

Interesting, but hardly a statement of Policy, and at least there is a name for the source of the rumor this time. 

But illegal doesnt mean "ruining the country".  

California is spending close to ten times the amount of money supporting illegal immigrants than it takes in as taxes from them.

And Cali can't print more money, not that it would help.

The problem is with the timing, to use that moment to score political points was pretty gross. Well ok saying there were good people with the Nazis is a huge problem too  

You do remember me posting, many times, that anyone going to any of those rallies is being stupid and asking for trouble, right?

Now, the thing is, I won't de-humanize people, or whole groups/races of them for a day of stupidity, but the Far Left does so daily and with great relish. Everyone that voted for Trump, all 62 million, including 4 million Black people, are now referred to as White Supremacists.

If you think that is fair or even makes any sense, then join AntiFa or run for Congress as a Democrat.

Please, thats a MASSIVE strawman you just built. The racist slogans and chanting started with the torch march on Friday , by saturday morning anyone there knew they were marching with Nazi, racist scumbags. If you march with nazi racist scumbags you are not a "very fine person", period end of discussion. 

Only the people who were there or heard about it on the news knew about that. I didn't hear about that part myself until Sunday. 

No, the question remains;  would you abandon your own march if AntiFa stepped in?

A yes or no would do.

Wow the irony. You just described the behavior of the Trump regime to a T. 

"I know you are but what am I?" 

Okay, now that we are at the Schoolyard level, time for me to leave.

Later!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

California is spending close to ten times the amount of money supporting illegal immigrants than it takes in as taxes from them.

And Cali can't print more money, not that it would help.

Its a huge reach to claim that means they're "ruining the counrty". If welfare is the standard for "ruining the country "  thats a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of money we're giving in corporate welfare and that we're spending on offensive wars for no good reason. 

6 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Everyone that voted for Trump, all 62 million, including 4 million Black people, are now referred to as White Supremacists.

I dont think thats really the case. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

No, the question remains;  would you abandon your own march if AntiFa stepped in?

No , because ANTIFA arent freaking racists. Equating the two is insane. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

So you would continue your march even with antifa mingled among yours?  Does a lack of racism clear them of their acts?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, and then said:

So you would continue your march even with antifa mingled among yours?  Does a lack of racism clear them of their acts?

I'm not racist. I only hate bad parents. As to the question, not directed towards me mind you, I'd be wondering why ANTIFIA was on my side. I'd be doing the nervous look around wondering if I took a wrong turn.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, and then said:

No it doesnt clear them of their acts. Their acts however pale in comparison to the acts of racists. The two arent anywhere near comparable. Aside from making yourselves feel better about having the racists on your side I cant wrap my brain around why anyone would think they are. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

I'm not racist. I only hate bad parents. As to the question, not directed towards me mind you, I'd be wondering why ANTIFIA was on my side. I'd be doing the nervous look around wondering if I took a wrong turn.

Good for you!

It is strange, how otherwise sane people are willing to condone any kind of behavior at all, as long as the ones doing it claim not to be racists, and also claim to be against racism. 

And it is a hollow claim, considering how the radicals (even the white ones) advocate anti-white racism. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Aquila King said:

It's absurd, because there is no evidence of it, whereas with Trump, there is. And you don't have to go far to find it.

I know this is probably a waste of my time and energy, since Trump supporters have a nasty habit of yelling "fake news" at anything you don't happen to like. Nevertheless...

Since you clearly don't know how to do proper research, I'll do it for you. The following is a summary of all of the evidence thus far linking Trump, and Trump campaign officials to the Russian Government. I actually took the time to read through everything to make absolutely sure everything is accurate and properly sourced. All sources can be found in the links below,

Hide contents

< an absolutely mind boggling amount of stuff >

Holy crap, did you really do all that? That is the prime example of swamping everyone with, let's call it information, since no one is ever going to have the time to read it all and study the links (NY Times and WaPo, they're really neutral and unbiased, yes :rolleyes: ) to verify whether any of this is remotely (a) true or (b) the Smoking Gnu that proves that Trump is a Kremlin Sleeper Agent, in the hope of baffling everyone. 

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

What does that even mean? Are you so in love with your party that you are willing to accept any forms of malfeasance from its leader? 

Are you so in love with the idea of overthrowing the current elected President that you have no concern for what would happen afterwards? (Clue: Mike Pence would become President.) If there is evidence of malfeasance (what a great word), let the Republican party deal with it through the proper channels rather than call for a coup by the Deep State and the "Democratic" Party, the latter of whose interest in overthrowing the result of the election is not because of great concern that a Malevolent Foreign Power has the President in their pocket but purely out of sour grapes that their beloved candidate lost?

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

being terrorists is fine, but just don't call them racists?

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker

16 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Are you so in love with the idea of overthrowing the current elected President that you have no concern for what would happen afterwards?

NO, I am so in love with this nation that I think what happens afterwards is worth it IF it is shown the current POTUS is worthy of removal based on the constitution, be it impeachment or the 25th amendment. 

18 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

If there is evidence of malfeasance (what a great word), let the Republican party deal with it through the proper channels rather than call for a coup by the Deep State and the "Democratic" Party, the latter of whose interest in overthrowing the result of the election is not because of great concern that a Malevolent Foreign Power has the President in their pocket but purely out of sour grapes that their beloved candidate lost?

Let the party deal with it? No let the constitution deal with it. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

being terrorists is fine, but just don't call them racists?

I dont buy the whole labeling ANTIFA as terrorists thing. Im not saying some of the tactics individuals have used weren't horrible and those individuals should be prosecuted but the push to call them terrorists is nothing more than an attempt to demonize the "other side" and distract from the fact that Trump supporters marched on a town and murdered a woman while chanting racist slogans.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Holy crap, did you really do all that? That is the prime example of swamping everyone with, let's call it information, since no one is ever going to have the time to read it all and study the links (NY Times and WaPo, they're really neutral and unbiased, yes :rolleyes: ) to verify whether any of this is remotely (a) true or (b) the Smoking Gnu that proves that Trump is a Kremlin Sleeper Agent, in the hope of baffling everyone. 

Clearly, I did. And I dare you to do the same.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Aquila King said:

I'm not here to really say anything either one way or the other about Russia, because honestly I don't care.

42 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

It was an impressive collection of insinuations wasn't it - apparently researched and compiled in around an hour and from someone who doesn't care :D

12 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Clearly, I did. And I dare you to do the same.

That's the epitome of baffling people with ****, that is. Nice flow diagram, though. 

trump-administration-ties-to-russia.png

Everything comes back to Vladimir V . Putin. It's rather like Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Six Degrees of Vladimir Putin. I expect you could do the same with any public figure. 

My favourite bit is "Jeff Sessions met twice with the Russkie Ambassador to the U.S." <_< He's the flipping Ambassador! (The Russkie Ambassador I mean, not Jeff Sessions.) He's supposed to meet people, he wouldn't be much use as an Ambassador if he kept himself in his apartment in Rhode Island and never met anyone. And holy moses, the CEO of oil megagiant ExxonMobil did business with Russkie oil companies!! Like, one businessman doing business with others in the same line of business! That- that's unprecedented!! I'm shocked, appalled and horrified, I can tell you. And disgusted. <_<

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

That's the epitome of baffling people with ****, that is. Nice flow diagram, though. 

trump-administration-ties-to-russia.png

Everything comes back to Vladimir V . Putin. It's rather like Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Six Degrees of Vladimir Putin. I expect you could do the same with any public figure. 

My favourite bit is "Jeff Sessions met twice with the Russkie Ambassador to the U.S." <_< He's the flipping Ambassador! (The Russkie Ambassador I mean, not Jeff Sessions.) He's supposed to meet people, he wouldn't be much use as an Ambassador if he kept himself in his apartment in Rhode Island and never met anyone. And holy moses, the CEO of oil megagiant ExxonMobil did business with Russkie oil companies!! Like, one businessman doing business with others in the same line of business! That- that's unprecedented!! I'm shocked, appalled and horrified, I can tell you. And disgusted. <_<

You do realize that its the 7 different people from Trumps inner circle lying about their Russian contacts that's the problem and not just that they met with Russians right? 

• Like 2

Just now, Farmer77 said:

You do realize that its the 7 different people from Trumps inner circle lying about their Russian contacts that's the problem and not just that they met with Russians right? 

Frankly,given that the "Democracts" were bellowing about it being practically a hanging offense (or an excuse for a nice military confrontation with those foul Russkies) can you really blame them for not declaring something that had nothing whatsoever to do with any political ambitions they may have had (and which may have happened long before they ever got involved in the Donald's political ambitions)? 

8 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Frankly,given that the "Democracts" were bellowing about it being practically a hanging offense (or an excuse for a nice military confrontation with those foul Russkies) can you really blame them for not declaring something that had nothing whatsoever to do with any political ambitions they may have had (and which may have happened long before they ever got involved in the Donald's political ambitions)? 

Well yeah I can. To me those who left their meetings with Russia off of their security clearance paperwork are no different than Hillary keeping her own server.  Its time to stop allowing politicians to do whatever the hell they want. Thats how anarchy is created, why should we expect anyone to respect the law when the ones making it don't? 

Further though it created this entire mess. I know its popular for people to scream "witch hunt" but without the lies and shady behavior there would be nothing to be hunting for. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

exactly --

but it can all be twisted for the negative spin - 

29 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I know its popular for people to scream "witch hunt" but without the lies and shady behavior there would be nothing to be hunting for. 

I'm sure the Witchfinder General would have said something similar to the villagers as the innocent were dragged off to be executed
after weaker than weak charges against them - 

7 minutes ago, bee said:

I'm sure the Witchfinder General would have said something similar to the villagers as the innocent were dragged off to be executed
after weaker than weak charges against them - 

I know I know its all a vast left wing conspiracy :rolleyes:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I know I know its all a vast left wing conspiracy :rolleyes:

duh

finally he gets it - ;)

although Globalist Conspiracy might be more accurate - 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked