Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes kick into high gear

Farmer77

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It could be the chairman of People’s Alliance for Fortitude in Times of Strife and the Podunk Pistolman’s Group for all the evidence in that affidavit.

Considering there have been rumours abound for months about the NRA being a target due to ties to the Russian government, I'm pretty confident in my assessment.

Also, her own ties to the NRA and GOP kinda give the game away.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

From the affidavit:

The GOP and NRA. 

Yep.

ETA: Both are identifiable from the following:

"POLITICAL PARTY 1", would likely obtain control over the U.S. government after the 2016 elections; that POLITICAL PARTY 1 is "traditionally associated with negative and aggressive foreign policy, particularly with regards to Russia. However, now with the right to negotiate seems best to build konstruktivnyh [sic] relations;" and that "[ c ]entral place and influence in the [POLITICAL PARTY 1] plays the [GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION]. The [GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION] [is] the largest sponsor of the elections to the US congress, as well as a sponsor of The CPAC conference and other events."

Clues are in blue. This Rolling Stone article mentioning Butina may come in handy, too.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

You haven't paused to wonder whether it's not extremely convenient that, just as Americas dictator is about to have a face-to-face love-in with Russi's psychotic tyrant, the Mueller Investigationtm just happened to suddenly come up with some sort of goods in the form of some shadowy, and quite possibly fictitious, Russian Agents of some kind of other that Meddled with the Sacred Process of American Democracytm

I thought that just as the breathless propagandists uttered the first word of the "shocking story". It was the latest in a long line of such events. It indeed was a convenient and timely coincidence. That aside, Trump helped the soft coup with his stupid comments today. 

27 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I thought that just as the breathless propagandists uttered the first word of the "shocking story". It was the latest in a long line of such events. It indeed was a convenient and timely coincidence. That aside, Trump helped the soft coup with his stupid comments today. 

Well the kids are all excited again, was worried that most had gone silent,(not the obnoxious one who lives 2000 miles away, he never shuts up) now they are back with "breaking" news and everything!  Just think, the greatest villain on earth is a a 20 something grad student from Russia.  LOL  Here is their biggest hero in action. 

37234972_10217112601713020_1350014783566381056_n.jpg

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

From the affidavit:

The GOP and NRA. 

5 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

It could be the chairman of People’s Alliance for Fortitude in Times of Strife and the Podunk Pistolman’s Group for all the evidence in that affidavit.

The GOP and the NRA.

Can't fault the Russians for their knowing what contacts to make. I wonder what "agenda" she was setting up to push?

Harte

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Yep.

ETA: Both are identifiable from the following:

"POLITICAL PARTY 1", would likely obtain control over the U.S. government after the 2016 elections; that POLITICAL PARTY 1 is "traditionally associated with negative and aggressive foreign policy, particularly with regards to Russia. However, now with the right to negotiate seems best to build konstruktivnyh [sic] relations;" and that "[ c ]entral place and influence in the [POLITICAL PARTY 1] plays the [GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION]. The [GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATION] [is] the largest sponsor of the elections to the US congress, as well as a sponsor of The CPAC conference and other events."

Clues are in blue. This Rolling Stone article mentioning Butina may come in handy, too.

You’re not attnpting to impunge the political might of the People’s Alliance for Fortitude in Strife are you? You’re not one of those splittist Alliance for People’s Fortitude in Strife are You! *spits*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Can't fault the Russians for their knowing what contacts to make

But you can and should fault them for actually making the contacts. 

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You’re not attnpting to impunge the political might of the People’s Alliance for Fortitude in Strife are you? You’re not one of those splittist Alliance for People’s Fortitude in Strife are You! *spits*

Could I interest you in some Lark’s tongues, Otter’s noses, or Ocelot spleens?

Just now, Tiggs said:

Could I interest you in some Lark’s tongues, Otter’s noses, or Ocelot spleens?

Not really, but I am looking for a shrubbery.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

But you can and should fault them for actually making the contacts. 

Nah. I'm no hypocrite.

Harte

• Like 1

Anyone else notice that Mueller has already turned over the indictments of the GRU agents to the DoJ counterintelligence branch?   As per Rosenstein, no Americans involved so none of this will ever go to court, no evidence wil be shown and you'l never hear about it again.  Great job Mueller and once again I ask why the hell were you appointed if all you can go after is counterintelligence cases?   What was the crime committed that warranted your appointment?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Anyone else notice that Mueller has already turned over the indictments of the GRU agents to the DoJ counterintelligence branch?   As per Rosenstein, no Americans involved so none of this will ever go to court, no evidence wil be shown and you'l never hear about it again.  Great job Mueller and once again I ask why the hell were you appointed if all you can go after is counterintelligence cases?   What was the crime committed that warranted your appointment?

He's been spreading parts of the investigation all over the DoJ and FBI. I suspect this might be a way of protecting the overall investigation in the case of him being fired. 

I'm not sure why you're complaining about Mueller. He's doing exactly the job he was appointed to do. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He's been spreading parts of the investigation all over the DoJ and FBI. I suspect this might be a way of protecting the overall investigation in the case of him being fired. 

I'm not sure why you're complaining about Mueller. He's doing exactly the job he was appointed to do. 

And you would be wrong. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Well the kids are all excited again, was worried that most had gone silent,(not the obnoxious one who lives 2000 miles away, he never shuts up) now they are back with "breaking" news and everything!  Just think, the greatest villain on earth is a a 20 something grad student from Russia.  LOL  Here is their biggest hero in action. 

37234972_10217112601713020_1350014783566381056_n.jpg

There's an easy way to show the absurdity and the hypocrisy of this complete nonsense. Think of an identical situation. Just switch Trump with Hillary. The FBI clown would be burned in effigy by the MSM mob.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Harte said:

The GOP and the NRA.

Can't fault the Russians for their knowing what contacts to make. I wonder what "agenda" she was setting up to push?

Harte

Unhinged Leftist: "I liked Russians better when they were commies." Next, they'll say that Russian spies infiltrated the John Birch Society.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

There's an easy way to show the absurdity and the hypocrisy of this complete nonsense. Think of an identical situation. Just switch Trump with Hillary. The FBI clown would be burned in effigy by the MSM mob.

Or just switch Trump with El Chapo and you'll see that agents are very often personally biased against those they are investigating, the bias however stays out of the investigation because they know it will kill the case.  

Edited by Farmer77
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Or just switch Trump with El Chapo and you'll see that agents are very often personally biased against those they are investigating, the bias however stays out of the investigation because they know it will kill the case.  

So, in a sense, you're saying whites cops who shoot black perps cannot be racist. That it is simply their jobs and their own personal feelings aren't involved?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

So, in a sense, you're saying whites cops who shoot black perps cannot be racist. That it is simply their jobs and their own personal feelings aren't involved?

Not at all what im saying is pretending that investigators dont have personal bias' in just about every single case ever prosecuted is asinine. When the evidence shows that bias leaked into the actions of the officers then there is a problem.

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Not at all what im saying is pretending that investigators dont have personal bias' in just about every single case ever prosecuted is asinine. When the evidence shows that bias leaked into the actions of the officers then there is a problem.

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Unhinged Leftist: "I liked Russians better when they were commies." Next, they'll say that Russian spies infiltrated the John Birch Society.

They probably did.

They're everywhere, you know.

Harte

I remeber when you had to go to Russia to find the commies, now they are winning democrat primaries. 

image.png.2323a07021ff82c20a83f8bbd9c01017.png

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I remeber when you had to go to Russia to find the commies, now they are winning democrat primaries. 

and hanging out with the GOP and NRA  

Maria Butina

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

He's been spreading parts of the investigation all over the DoJ and FBI.  I suspect this might be a way of protecting the overall investigation in the case of him being fired. 

Same. The Butina arrest, for example, is part of a separate DOJ investigation into Russia laundering money into US elections via the NRA.

Regardless of what happens to Mueller -- that investigation will now continue.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked