Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Farmer77

Russia probes kick into high gear

8,421 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

RAyMO
55 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

can you really blame them for not declaring something

yes - given the circumstances it was even more important to be transparent - if they had nothing to hide.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, bee said:

duh

finally he gets it - ;)

although Globalist Conspiracy might be more accurate - 
 

You do know im mocking Trump and his supporters when I use that term right? Its just a nice little way to remind them theyve become everything theyve spent decades claiming to hate (ok well not Trump he loves her) 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

You do know im mocking Trump and his supporters when I use that term right? Its just a nice little way to remind them theyve become everything theyve spent decades claiming to hate (ok well not Trump he loves her) 

 

 

you did notice the ...... ;) ..... didn't you

keep up Amigo >>>>>> ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, bee said:

 

you did notice the ...... ;) ..... didn't you

keep up Amigo >>>>>> ;)

 

I did and after hitting submit I realized I didnt do a very good job of reciprocating in our usual jovial manner. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
14 minutes ago, bee said:

duh

finally he gets it - ;)

although Globalist Conspiracy might be more accurate - 
 

Actually I think Bee's right; as you yourself often insist (Farmer I mean), "Left" and "Right" mean nothing nowadays.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty

In fact there's a story on this very suibject in no less an organ than the New York Times just today in fact .. Bound to No Party, Trump Upends 150 Years of Two-Party Rule

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
13 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No it doesnt clear them of their acts. Their acts however pale in comparison to the acts of racists. The two arent anywhere near comparable. Aside from making yourselves feel better about having the racists on your side I cant wrap my brain around why anyone would think they are. 

You realize that you're defending that filth, yeah?  Act as indignant as you like, that takes away any credibility you ever had on the topic.  You should be ashamed of yourself on this one, if not on some of the other stances you take.  When the SHTF, don't imagine you're just an innocent bystander.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam
13 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Actually I think Bee's right; as you yourself often insist (Farmer I mean), "Left" and "Right" mean nothing nowadays.

Especially nowadays, now that the GOP & DNC curmudgeons have openly joined hands to oppose Trump in every way possible short of a bloody coupe. 

Same way they did with the TEA Party, to the approval of the vapid masses.

As I have been saying, the time is right for a 3rd party, and hopefully by 2019 we will have one, with Trump at the center of it and advocating for all the new members running for office. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
17 hours ago, and then said:

So you would continue your march even with antifa mingled among yours?  Does a lack of racism clear them of their acts?

Genghis Khan murdered and tortured scores of people. He conquered millions of people in the most brutal, vicious manner. At least, he wasn't a racist. That makes him much more moral than David Duke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King

Dead people don't know they're dead. Their absence only hurts the lives of others.

Unfortunately, the same could be said of stupid people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
11 hours ago, and then said:

You realize that you're defending that filth, yeah?  Act as indignant as you like, that takes away any credibility you ever had on the topic.  You should be ashamed of yourself on this one, if not on some of the other stances you take.  

No im simply putting the right wing hysteria into perspective. I recognize that for decades now all you have had to do is scream "terrorist" and everyone falls into line enough is enough though.

 If you see ANTIFA as morally equivalent to the racist scum who marched on Charlottesville you are a broken individual 

11 hours ago, and then said:

When the SHTF, don't imagine you're just an innocent bystander.

You never did respond to my post asking why it is you claim the left is trying to take over by force yet it is you who are continually talking about civil war. 

As for me and mine when the SHTF, dont think the only people trained and experienced in violence are Trump supporters. (I do try really hard to not sound like a keyboard warrior but  a response seems appropriate here) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
8 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Genghis Khan murdered and tortured scores of people. He conquered millions of people in the most brutal, vicious manner. At least, he wasn't a racist. That makes him much more moral than David Duke.

Thats some seriously sophomoric commentary.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

If you see ANTIFA as morally equivalent to the racist scum who marched on Charlottesville you are a broken individual 

You realise that by viewing the racist scum who marched on Charlottesville as a kind of Trump's Stormtroopers as a vicious and ruthlessly efficient paramilitary organisation you're doing just what they'd love everyone to do, and are giving them far more credibility than they'd possibly deserve? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You realise that by viewing the racist scum who marched on Charlottesville as a kind of Trump's Stormtroopers as a vicious and ruthlessly efficient paramilitary organisation you're doing just what they'd love everyone to do, and are giving them far more credibility than they'd possibly deserve? 

Im not sure where I ever said they were an "effecient paramilitary organization". 

My largest concern about them has NOTHING to do with what they do when they gather in crowds in public. My biggest concern with them is what they do in their daily lives as hiring managers, loan officers and law enforcement agents.

Where the problem with events like charlottesville , and the POTUS' response comes in is for the first time in decades they left one of their rallies feeling emboldened by the POTUS' response.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You never did respond to my post asking why it is you claim the left is trying to take over by force yet it is you who are continually talking about civil war. 

i wouldn't want to speak for AT, but I think that is the argument. The Vast Anti-Trump Conspiracy (I don't want to us the old "left" and "right" labels, which are, as we've been discussing, out of date) does very much seem to want to oust the current, and, whatever the "Democrats" may have tried to argue, legitimately elected President from office on the most blatantly made up grounds, so don't you think that might at the very least provoke some resentment? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
Just now, Farmer77 said:

Im not sure where I ever said they were an "effecient paramilitary organization".

"the racist scum who marched on Charlottesville"? You do rather make them sound like the Sturmabteilung der Trump. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

i wouldn't want to speak for AT, but I think that is the argument. The Vast Anti-Trump Conspiracy (I don't want to us the old "left" and "right" labels, which are, as we've been discussing, out of date) does very much seem to want to oust the current, and, whatever the "Democrats" may have tried to argue, legitimately elected President from office on the most blatantly made up grounds, so don't you think that might at the very least provoke some resentment? 

It shouldnt though. The people you're speaking of cling to the constitution as if it were oxygen. The constitution is there to protect us as well as Trump.

Its really simple, If Trump has done no wrong then he wont be removed from office. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

"the racist scum who marched on Charlottesville"? You do rather make them sound like the Sturmabteilung der Trump. 

Well I meant marched as in , marched with torches chanting their racist BS, not marched as in bring in the cavalry. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
Just now, Farmer77 said:

It shouldnt though. The people you're speaking of cling to the constitution as if it were oxygen. The constitution is there to protect us as well as Trump.

Its really simple, If Trump has done no wrong then he wont be removed from office. 

I'd never want to accuse you of naivety but really, that is rather naivety there. Or at least a rather touching faith in the willingness of the people who've openly called for the elected President to be deposed because it's not who we wanted to abide by the rules of law and the constitution. They seem quite happy to disregard the Constitution through their refusal to accept the Big T as being rightfully elected.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I'd never want to accuse you of naivety but really, that is rather naivety there. Or at least a rather touching faith in the willingness of the people who've openly called for the elected President to be deposed because it's not who we wanted to abide by the rules of law and the constitution. They seem quite happy to disregard the Constitution through their refusal to accept the Big T as being rightfully elected.  

But who is the they that you're speaking of? Democrats? They dont have the power to remove him alone. 

It would take near bipartisan agreement in the house to even move to the trial phase. Then a supreme court judge would be overseeing it and it would take a 2/3rd majority vote in the senate to impeach. Are you really claiming that ALL of those people involved would be out to get trump for the democrats? 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
35 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

But who is the they that you're speaking of? Democrats? They dont have the power to remove him alone. 

It would take near bipartisan agreement in the house to even move to the trial phase. Then a supreme court judge would be overseeing it and it would take a 2/3rd majority vote in the senate to impeach. Are you really claiming that ALL of those people involved would be out to get trump for the democrats? 

 

The vast Anti-Trump Conspiracy(TM). the Democrats are of course are out to get him because he's not the one we wanted, dressed up as noble anti-fascist sentiments, and the Republican hierarchy and the media and the apparatus of the State hate him because they feared that he might do what he threatened on the Campaign Trail and put a spanner in the spokes of the Campaign to make America the Dominant Power in the World, and particularly the Middle East. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
12 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

The vast Anti-Trump Conspiracy(TM). the Democrats are of course are out to get him because he's not the one we wanted, dressed up as noble anti-fascist sentiments, and the Republican hierarchy and the media and the apparatus of the State hate him because they feared that he might do what he threatened on the Campaign Trail and put a spanner in the spokes of the Campaign to make America the Dominant Power in the World, and particularly the Middle East. 

Yeah i just dont buy the whole "globalist conspiracy" thing. 

The only conspiracy which I could actually believe is that he is meeting resistance from some because Trump and friends support one set of companies and industries while Obama and company supported another. Even that though wouldnt cover the huge amount of manpower necessary to actually impeach a president. Or for that matter the bipartisan agreement and professional medical opinion which would be required to enact the 25th amendment (Still my personal favorite option) 

I see folks throwing a fit that the constitution could be used to toss Trump out of office no differently than i do the folks who are throwing a fit because the electoral college was used to get him elected. 

I'll never like or trust the man and that sentiment has only become further entrenched post charlottesville as the motivations for SO MANY of his other actions and rhetoric become apparent in the light of his response to the events there. That said though if he is cleared of collusion, and he is cleared of obstruction, I will accept the outcome.

Can the rabid Trump supporters say the same if he is removed ? 

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty

So you don't buy into vast global conspiracies now? :mellow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
3 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

So you don't buy into vast global conspiracies now? :mellow:

Oh I buy into vast global conspiracies, I just dont buy that Trump is a foil to any of those. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
16 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Thats some seriously sophomoric commentary.  

 

That's how some Antifa think. My posts will be short, and I'll keep the reason to myself.

Edited by Paranormal Panther
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.