Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes kick into high gear

Farmer77

13 hours ago, bee said:

perhaps they were generously allowed to depart by quitting, resigning and retiring INSTEAD of being fired...?
allowed to keep their dignity (and pension?) ...

but the result was the same....

How is that the same as, "fired for violating the rule of law"?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gromdor said:

How is that the same as, "fired for violating the rule of law"?

the result is the same... as in..... they're gone... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hacktorp said:

This speculation seems to have popped up in just the last day or so.  I wonder if it is some sort of disinfo designed to make the Dem voters rise up and rebuke the notion of having that toxic murderess (HRC) rammed down their collective gullet yet one more time.

Personally I think the Hillary supporters will just Double Down with their support and follow the Party Line...
and the addition of Michelle Obama will (if it happens) soften any doubts / criticism..

All the 'Old White Patriarchs' running the Globalist One World Government, NWO, show from behind the scene
are probably salivating at the thought of USING two women, from two racial backgrounds to help further their Agenda... 
(if it happens and they are indeed put up for election as a combo)

12 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I also think the only way it could remotely happen is if Trump utterly fails to deliver on FISA declas as well as fails to disclose and prosecute any of the crimes known to have been committed by elite criminals...including treason, human trafficking, drug trafficking, etc., etc., etc....

Obviously, if Trump can't (or won't) back up THOSE promises, he will completely lose his base support and a lot of Republican voters will resort to sniffing glue.

you know what..... I think the vast majority of Trump supporters will stick with him even if he can't significantly
Drain the Swamp in one term... because the NWO / Globalist supporting Presidents (Clinton, Bushes, Obama)
have filled the judiciary with 'their' people... and he has to do something about that before he can do what
he wants to do and has promised.... the bold as brass way that Clinton / Obama etc behaved must have been
because they 1... thought Clinton would win... and 2.... knew their backs were covered by 'their' judges...

this was probably a lot to do with the viciousness of the Kavanaugh battle.... because once Trump has got the
support he needs in the Judiciary he can get on with it... (or even a level playing field could be enough)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, bee said:

All the 'Old White Patriarchs' running the Globalist One World Government, NWO,

Honestly I can only see one player enacting policies that could be in any way be designed to bring about a new world order

1. miss-direct

2. De-stabalise

3. Divide

4. Conquer.

Edited by RAyMO

18 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Honestly I can only see one player enacting policies that could be in any way be designed to bring about a new world order

1. miss-direct

2. De-stabalise

3. Divide

4. Conquer.

yes you must be talking about George Soros .... :D

although I think even though he is super rich... he is often the Front Man (name) for other '''''investors'''''
in the Globalist NWO who would rather remain anonymous...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

the result is the same... as in..... they're gone... 

One could also therefore say Tillerson, Cohn, Hope Hicks, Bannon, Sean Spicer, Nikki Haley were fired for, "violating the rule of law".

You know, because the result is the same... as in... they're gone...  (Even though Haley, Priestap, and Ohr aren't even gone yet....)

The plan to take out Trump is really hitting the skids.  Stormy Daniels not only had her defamation suit thrown out, now she has to pay Trump's legal fees.

DpllnaFV4AEpB1Z.jpg:large

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whoops!  Now Carter Page has filed a lawsuit against the DNC for conspiring with the Comey FBI just prior to the fraudulent FISA warrant against him being issued.

Gosh, it seems like Page's timing on this is rather unfortunate for the Dems...being as how mid-terms are right around the corner and all...

BREAKING: Former Trump Campaign Official Carter Page Sues DNC

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/breaking-former-trump-campaign-official-carter-page-sues-dnc/

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Whoops!  Now Carter Page has filed a lawsuit against the DNC for conspiring with the Comey FBI just prior to the fraudulent FISA warrant against him being issued.

Gosh, it seems like Page's timing on this is rather unfortunate for the Dems...being as how mid-terms are right around the corner and all...

BREAKING: Former Trump Campaign Official Carter Page Sues DNC

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/breaking-former-trump-campaign-official-carter-page-sues-dnc/

Can't wait for the discovery process on this.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 11:54 AM, hacktorp said:

This speculation seems to have popped up in just the last day or so.  I wonder if it is some sort of disinfo designed to make the Dem voters rise up and rebuke the notion of having that toxic murderess (HRC) rammed down their collective gullet yet one more time.

I also think the only way it could remotely happen is if Trump utterly fails to deliver on FISA declas as well as fails to disclose and prosecute any of the crimes known to have been committed by elite criminals...including treason, human trafficking, drug trafficking, etc., etc., etc....

Obviously, if Trump can't (or won't) back up THOSE promises, he will completely lose his base support and a lot of Republican voters will resort to sniffing glue.

Maybe he's saving up the brutal investigations (Clinton) for his last year.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gertdoggy said:

Can't wait for the discovery process on this.

Dead by mysterious heart attack within a month.

On 10/15/2018 at 12:39 AM, bee said:

you know what..... I think the vast majority of Trump supporters will stick with him even if he can't significantly
Drain the Swamp in one term

I hope you're right, but folks here are getting very anxious and frustrated given the huge amount of information now available showing deep corruption and criminality of past administrations.

People are beginning to feel as though the Trump administration is being less than forthright with the American people about what it knows...and THAT could lead to allegations of obstruction of justice.

As the saying goes...justice delayed is justice denied.  The clock is ticking...

• Thanks 2

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is expected to issue findings on core aspects of his Russia probe soon after the November midterm elections as he faces intensifying pressure to produce more indictments or shut down his investigation, according to two U.S. officials.

Specifically, Mueller is close to rendering judgment on two of the most explosive aspects of his inquiry: whether there were clear incidents of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, and whether the president took any actions that constitute obstruction of justice, according to one of the officials, who asked not to be identified speaking about the investigation.

Source: Bloomberg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is expected to issue findings on core aspects of his Russia probe soon after the November midterm elections as he faces intensifying pressure to produce more indictments or shut down his investigation, according to two U.S. officials.

Specifically, Mueller is close to rendering judgment on two of the most explosive aspects of his inquiry: whether there were clear incidents of collusion between Russia and Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, and whether the president took any actions that constitute obstruction of justice, according to one of the officials, who asked not to be identified speaking about the investigation.

Considering its October in an election year I have to question the motives of the leak.

according to two U.S. officials.

Senior Treasury employee charged with leaking documents related to Russia probe
A senior Treasury Department employee was charged Wednesday with leaking confidential government reports about suspicious financial transactions related to the special counsel’s probe of Russian election interference and Trump associates.The charges reflect the latest move in the Trump administration’s effort to root out leakers within the government. Earlier this week, a former senior Senate staffer pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents in a separate leak investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/senior-treasury-employee-charged-with-leaking-documents-related-to-russia-probe/2018/10/17/74f67faa-d226-11e8-83d6-291fcead2ab1_story.html

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Not before the elections? Good on him. Attempting to limit the politics on both sides doing this is a good idea, if you ask me.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

Senior Treasury employee charged with leaking documents related to Russia probe
A senior Treasury Department employee was charged Wednesday with leaking confidential government reports about suspicious financial transactions related to the special counsel’s probe of Russian election interference and Trump associates.The charges reflect the latest move in the Trump administration’s effort to root out leakers within the government. Earlier this week, a former senior Senate staffer pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents in a separate leak investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/senior-treasury-employee-charged-with-leaking-documents-related-to-russia-probe/2018/10/17/74f67faa-d226-11e8-83d6-291fcead2ab1_story.html

Leakers always think they are hero's, regardless of what the leak, an to whom. Thank goodness they caught this idiot. They should give him 50 years in prison as an example. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Leakers always think they are hero's, regardless of what the leak, an to whom. Thank goodness they caught this idiot. They should give him 50 years in prison as an example. 

Unless lives are directly endangered leakers generally are heroes in my book.

On 10/17/2018 at 1:26 PM, DieChecker said:

Not before the elections? Good on him. Attempting to limit the politics on both sides doing this is a good idea, if you ask me.

I have to wonder if they are waiting because it's positive for Trump. If it were negative they'd spring (or leak) it ahead of the election.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, skliss said:

I have to wonder if they are waiting because it's positive for Trump. If it were negative they'd spring (or leak) it ahead of the election.

I could see it either way. They don't want to put something out negative about Trump and be accused of trying to influence the election. And they don't want to put out something positive about Trump and be accused of trying to influence the election. 

Best thing is really to just wait till after the election.

• Like 2

On 17/10/2018 at 6:28 PM, DieChecker said:

Lets recall that she has been ACCUSED of leaking; it will take a court to decide whether she was actually guilty or not !

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:38 PM, Farmer77 said:

Unless lives are directly endangered leakers generally are heroes in my book.

Unless they're Russian.

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2018 at 2:13 PM, Tiggs said:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is expected to issue findings on core aspects of his Russia probe soon after the November midterm elections

Makes sense. No point giving one or other side ammunition at this late stage. But I predict collusion will not be confirmed, obstruction maybe, but with the collusion not confirmed it will be of limited interest / value, but there will be something else. In other words there will be an issue of concern which will warrant further more public exploration.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skliss said:

perhaps they are preparing 2 possible reports..... one to be released if the Democrats get a majority
in the House and one if they don't.... but I agree that if there was something really negative about Trump
it would probably be leaked by *cough* 'someone familiar with these matters'...

but there's still time for a Suggestive Negative Spin leak before the elections...*

*edit... like maybe 'someone familiar with these matters' overheard Mueller telling
his office cleaner that he had a weird dream about Trump and Putin holding hands
and skipping through a field of wheat and laughing and he woke up sweating and
screaming... 'noooooooooooooooo'

Edited by bee
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bee said:

perhaps they are preparing 2 possible reports..... one to be released if the Democrats get a majority
in the House and one if they don't.... but I agree that if there was something really negative about Trump
it would probably be leaked by *cough* 'someone familiar with these matters'...

but there's still time for a Suggestive Negative Spin leak before the elections...

Perhaps they are making sure they can't be accused of interfering in an election.  Considering how the last one went and all.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked