Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Farmer77

Russia probes kick into high gear

11,682 posts in this topic

Tiggs
1 hour ago, hacktorp said:

It was as I thought.  And for all of you Hillary faithfuls, the news is worse than "bad".

Seems Huber's absence was prompted by disclosure of an open, criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation being run out of the FBI field office in Little Rock, AR

None of those people talking appear to be in the FBI, or DOJ.

Tiggs
43 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

True.  But now the judge has demanded all exculpatory evidence concerning Flynn so far withheld by the FBI.

My guess is that when the judge digs into the 302s used to justify the spying on, and interrogation of, Flynn, he will reject Flynn's guilty plea and Flynn is then exonerated and enjoying Christmas with his family in very short order.

My guess is that you're about to run out of straws.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hacktorp
37 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

My guess is that you're about to run out of straws

Funny you should mention straws, given the straw-mannish remark you made in your previous post:

1 hour ago, Tiggs said:

None of those people talking appear to be in the FBI, or DOJ.

"That's a (straw) man, baby!"

Tiggs
58 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Funny you should mention straws, given the straw-mannish remark you made in your previous post:

"That's a (straw) man, baby!"

No. That would be me subtly hinting to you that no-one there is in an official position to announce that a criminal investigation exists.

• Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps

wrong thread

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps
3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

True.  But now the judge has demanded all exculpatory evidence concerning Flynn so far withheld by the FBI.

My guess is that when the judge digs into the 302s used to justify the spying on, and interrogation of, Flynn, he will reject Flynn's guilty plea and Flynn is then exonerated and enjoying Christmas with his family in very short order.

FBI Violated Policy in Flynn’s Case, Judge Demands All Exculpatory Evidence

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-violated-policy-in-flynns-case-judge-demands-all-exculpatory-evidence/

crooked corrupt FBI, same old, same old.

hacktorp
45 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

No. That would be me subtly hinting to you that no-one there is in an official position to announce that a criminal investigation exists.

It was sworn testimony in front of the House Investigations Committee.  And you profess disbelief because the FBI wasn't there.

Seems like you're the one running out of straws.