Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black orb/floating spider entity

Ghosthunter187

BLACK FLOATING SPIDER LOOKING THING UP BY CEILING LEAVING MY ROOM WHEN I WAS WOKE UP ! Anyone else see this or know what it is i got up and tryed to follow it but it was gone. With no trace. Happend a few months ago but i thought it was just a dream now i know its real. It just happend again 9/6/17 it was on the side of the bed that my wife sleeps on and went out the door wsy of our room really slowly when i woke up and spotted it.

Spoiler

Edited by Ghosthunter187
  • Like 1

Why do you think it's real? 

You could have been experiencing a hypnagogic/hypnopomic hallucination. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Eye floaters are those tiny spots, specks, flecks and "cobwebs" that drift aimlessly around in your field of vision. While annoying, ordinary eye floaters and spots are very common and usually aren't cause for alarm.

Could be a number of reasons, all medical. Seeing black orbs and odd shapes is not that unusual, it can happen during the day or when you wake up. 

Seeing them when you wake up is generally a very clear indication that it is not paranormal, but your eyes are adjusting to the light and you happen to have floaters. 

have you had an eye examination yet? best get your eyes checked first before thinking it is something paranormal. 

It definitely has nothing to do with bad eye sight. I've seen a few different color balls rolling across my walls during meditation. Its very real looking, and a amazing experience

Here is what I said in another thread similar to this one. Basically its the same situation, so I'm just gonna paste what I said about it here.

There seems to be two theories about this type of thing. Some would say, because it happened while you were sleeping, or while starting to wake up, that its a hypnagogic hallucination. Basically that means part of your brain woke up, while other parts have not. So its like a fully conscious dream.

Others would say its more of a spiritual experience. Also because of you being asleep, or just waking up, that your brain can tune into other frequencies, or dimensions. And that a actual spirit spoke to you. From my experiences I can tell you answering the voice wouldn't harm you in anyway. In fact it could get very interesting.

Personally I'm torn between these two theories. I believe from personal experience that its possible either one could be true. I lean more towards it being just a manifestation of our brains. However I just cant seem to wrap my head around the fact that people have had the same experiences, with the same exact entities, all through time and all over the world. That's for those who experienced not only audio, but actually saw the entity who was speaking to them.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

It definitely has nothing to do with bad eye sight

it does not have to be anything to do with bad eye sight, but it is always worth getting things checked out.

Numerous reasons why one can see orbs of all different colours. 

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Here is what I said in another thread similar to this one.

it is not similar, because in the other thread the OP clearly states they have been in hospital, - still waiting for the answer on that one though. 

We can not possibly speculate when someone has been in hospital and  we do not know why, for how long and what their current situation is now. 

6 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

it does not have to be anything to do with bad eye sight, but it is always worth getting things checked out.

Numerous reasons why one can see orbs of all different colours. 

it is not similar, because in the other thread the OP clearly states they have been in hospital, - still waiting for the answer on that one though. 

We can not possibly speculate when someone has been in hospital and  we do not know why, for how long and what their current situation is now. 

She answered. She was in the hospital 3 months ago, and hadn't taken any medications. So its the same basic thing. Hers was audio, while this one was visual. That's the only difference.

26 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

She answered. She was in the hospital 3 months ago, and hadn't taken any medications. So its the same basic thing. Hers was audio, while this one was visual. That's the only difference.

lol, audio / visual, there is a bit of a difference there, i provided her with a link which explains the audio side of things. Visual can also be explained for numerous reasons. I just do not get why people go down the paranormal route first? 

spiritually?  yeah i can go with that.  

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

lol, audio / visual, there is a bit of a difference there, i provided her with a link which explains the audio side of things. Visual can also be explained for numerous reasons. I just do not get why people go down the paranormal route first? 

spiritually?  yeah i can go with that.  

No I feel ya, and I get why you think about it the way you do. Heck I'm nearly right there with ya. What gives me pause are things like 3 separate people who don't even know each other, or anything about things like sleep paralysis describing to me seeing and in one case being attacked by a shadow man, wearing the same exact hat. Or all the folks who see the old hag etc etc. I have yet to hear anything that rationally explains that. You mostly just get dismissive comments. One person told me that cause we can see similar shapes and such during meditation, that's its just obvious we'd see the same entities, in a far more complicated hallucinations. That to me is just being dismissive.

Also in order for the "rational" side to be right, things would always have to take a exact path. First the person figuring out they are paralyzed and becoming fearful, then because of that fear they begin to see hallucinations. Thing is it doesn't always happen like that. For me, its never happened like that.

If you have a few minutes check out this video.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I've seen this twice in my life . Right after waking up and having mysterious or ghost related dreams. It's weird but I know it was reality and I was wide awake.. I believe it was a spirit of some sort

• 3 weeks later...

So glad to have seen this, came on here looking for that exact comment. I'm seeing the black tenticle looking ball for years. It stopped for a good while only happened again last night. I used to tell myself I was half asleep but last night I was definitely awake not even feeling sleepy and there it was above my head again on the ceiling with its creepy tenticles moving away. I moved my head to the side and it slid across the ceiling like to let me know it was watching me and staying aline with my head. Asked it "What do you want" and it kind of dissipated into the cracks. Definitely not imagining it. Definitely not an eye problem. Definitely not crazy. What the fug is this thing!??? Please if anybody has any info or advice please email me lizzjohnstone7@gmail.com 

Edited by Lizzj
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey it could be a new species of a spider you've in advertsntly discovered! A flying one by all means!

• 2 months later...

I have been seeing these things. For the past week my fourth time last night. But different from the other times. I witnessed two floating/crawling side by side up by my wall. So close to me but unreachable. I turn my phone on to see it in light and its gone. I have seen shadow men as a child and I don't think this has a correlation due to the lack of terror. I am curious and don't understand what is happening and why? I believe it is spiritual.. maybe, I don't even know. Does anyone know?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cici91 said:

I have been seeing these things. For the past week my fourth time last night. But different from the other times. I witnessed two floating/crawling side by side up by my wall. So close to me but unreachable. I turn my phone on to see it in light and its gone. I have seen shadow men as a child and I don't think this has a correlation due to the lack of terror. I am curious and don't understand what is happening and why? I believe it is spiritual.. maybe, I don't even know. Does anyone know?

No I personally don’t believe anyone really knows why. There are some decent guesses though, on both sides of the coin. 

7 hours ago, cici91 said:

What were you doing just prior to seeing them? 

If you were either  falling asleep or waking up you need to look into hypnopompic/hypnagogic hallucinations. Are you suffering from anxiety or stress? Bipolar or depression?  If so these can cause hypnagogic hallucinations. 

https://www.healthline.com/health/sleep-health/hypnagogic-hallucinations

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Western Australia

I have seen this twice so far the First time 2 months ago I just woke up about 3 or 4 in the morning, my room was softly lit with a lamp and it was a dark brown colour floating next to my bed near me when I blinked it disappeared making me think if I even saw it even though I know I did. Second time was this afternoon I had a nap laying in a sort of dark room when I woke and opened my eyes it was above my bed and it disappeared when I blinked again. It doesn't frighten me I'm just curious why I see it 

• Like 1

Interressing stuff i need my dose of it feed me :sk

Maybe they are extraterrestrial biological entity the kind invasive parasitic who feeds on dreams they look intelligent.