Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary's Book Released

susieice

I hear she was hoping to call it "Hillary Clitnon: My Struggle", but they found that title had already been copyrighted in Germany. :hmm:

• Like 7

"she adds: “But he isn’t a Democrat – that’s not a smear, that’s what he says."

No, that was his biggest selling point, you daft woman. Why can't you get it into your thick head that people liked Bernie and the Donald precisely because they weren't mainstream Republocrats? You really are extremely stupid. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, The Russian Hare said:

Chapter 1 Russia's Fault

Chapter 2 Bernie's Fault

Chapter 3 Trump's Fault

Chapter 4 My Life of Poverty and Hardship

Chapter 5 How to Clean Your Computer

Chapter 6 Meet My Cats

Okay, that was mean.

Hillary is just tryin' to stay in the publics eye.

Can she just fade in to obscurity already? No one wants her around, she's outlived her usefullness to the big banks, her Foundation is all but gone...not to mention her health. Does she even have 5 good years left?

• Like 4

Hillary may have won NH through voter fraud

A new report shows that more than 6,500 people using out-of-state driver's licenses registered on Election Day 2016 to vote in New Hampshire, but since then hardly any of them got a state license or registered a motor vehicle.

• Like 2

On 9/8/2017 at 2:16 PM, Dark_Grey said:

Can she just fade in to obscurity already? No one wants her around, she's outlived her usefullness to the big banks, her Foundation is all but gone...not to mention her health. Does she even have 5 good years left?

Add Bernie...

LOL

Hillary5.jpg

I saw on the news that pre-order sales were huge.  WHY?  I just don't get these people.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I saw on the news that pre-order sales were huge.  WHY?  I just don't get these people.

That's most likely fake news.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Because they're the same people who watch "the View" and think they're getting insightful political commentary. Just low energy, low vibration morons who tow the party line with no thought as to what the truth really is. They are the reason we need to label coffee as "hot" and add reminders not to eat packaging peanuts. A lot of them were at the Women's March.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sweetpumper said:

I saw it on Fox before the pre-game show on Sunday.

1 minute ago, Sweetpumper said:

That was my first thought as well. Who knows what the numbers really are but, much like her election numbers, they are most likely inflated to change public perception.

Apparently Amazon is deleting bad reviews and one star ratings

Read it here

Edit to add that I just went to amazon to read reviews and they can't delete the bad reviews fast enough :D

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

I seriously wonder if the hag will take that last Rasmussen poll advice and just go away already. She reminds me of a control freak girlfriend I had once. Insisted on coming to guys night out and if not would conveniently show up where we'd go. The true meaning of buzzkill. Sometimes I wonder if she's still watching me through my windows at night.

I was watching Fox News Channel as I got dressed and they were talking about the book. Shillery was "signing" her book and there was quite a few people there.

You lost because you're old and you're not destined to be in The White House. The only "time" you were ever in the house was when your husband was president. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Apparently Amazon is deleting bad reviews and one star ratings

Read it here

Edit to add that I just went to amazon to read reviews and they can't delete the bad reviews fast enough :D

Deleting the bad reviews.  Well now, isn't that clever?

You see, that's why only 30% of Americans trust Team Hillary.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I don't think any of her books even covered the advance she was paid on them.

Oh, did you hear how much the Obamas are getting for their books???