Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

UM-Bot

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Please enlighten us how it is a "known fact" that Hitler was part jewish ?

By Heidi Blake

6:25AM BST 24 Aug 2010

Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down the Fuhrer’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin, earlier this year.

A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in their samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.

"One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised," Mr Mulders wrote in the Belgian magazine, Knack.

Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population

Cousin ? Well then, the chromosome could presumably have come from his parent's siblings spouse. That does NOT mean that Hitler had this chromosome himself. 

This is somewhat of a diversion from the idea that Hitler was seen in South America. 

Edited by RoofGardener

6 hours ago, Brandy333 said:

By Heidi Blake

6:25AM BST 24 Aug 2010

Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down the Fuhrer’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin, earlier this year.

A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in their samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.

"One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised," Mr Mulders wrote in the Belgian magazine, Knack.

Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population

That story is highly suspect to say the least.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/hitlers-jewish-genes/#.WmR0kajiaUk

http://chelm.freeyellow.com/ydna.html

There was only one other person who had the same genealogy as Hitler and that was his sister Paula. Neither Paula, nor Adolf, ever had any children, so there are no one with the same family background to test. Any DNA tests of Hitlers more distant relatives are bound to include a lot of DNA that have no connection to Hitler at all.

While Hitler could have some distant jewish ancestors, I think it is highly misleading to say that it is "a known fact" that Hilter was Jewish. Don't you agree ?

Btw your link doesn't work.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

On 1/19/2018 at 7:49 AM, HollyDolly said:

Well he might very well have survived going to Argentina. And I saw somewhere about a Nazi base of Antartica, whether true or not I don't know. Someone mentioned the russians. You would think that they would have taken out after Hitler. Look at the Isrealis in their hunt for Nazis like Josef mengele and others. Why wouldn't the russians try to track him down and bring him to justice after the atrocities carried out there. Would have been a big feather in Stalin's hat to go and find Hitler, put him on trial before the whole world and execute him.UNLESS, and here again you have the Vatican Rat line where nazis  escaped to  South America. or elsewhere. If Hitler did go to SA, tokeep himself out of Russian or jewish hands, the thing to do would be hide in some monastery somewhere, or as in the case of the priest Father Crespi, hide out  as a lowly parish priest in some backwater village or town. Hitler  wasn't  stupid enough to risk being caught, and doing something like i  suggest might have fit the bill to him.

These are good points. Up to Stalin's death in 1953 the Soviets would have been particularly keen to find out what happened to Hitler. Following up leads in Argentina wouldn't have been difficult. Consider that, even though Argentine dictator Juan Peron was well aware of Nazis hiding in Argentina, he also maintained good relations with the Soviets (including selling them grain). I think it wouldn't have been hard for the Soviets to find the necessary leverage to get Peron to hand over Hitler if they found any sign of him living in Argentina.

6 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

That story is highly suspect to say the least.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/hitlers-jewish-genes/#.WmR0kajiaUk

http://chelm.freeyellow.com/ydna.html

There was only one other person who had the same genealogy as Hitler and that was his sister Paula. Neither Paula, nor Adolf, ever had any children, so there are no one with the same family background to test. Any DNA tests of Hitlers more distant relatives are bound to include a lot of DNA that have no connection to Hitler at all.

While Hitler could have some distant jewish ancestors, I think it is highly misleading to say that it is "a known fact" that Hilter was Jewish. Don't you agree ?

Btw your link doesn't work.

That's what message boards are for is to discuss insights, share stories and give info.  I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong, but there had to be a reason Hitler hated Jews so much.   Sometimes killers vent their anger and murder who they feel represent those that had a very negative effect on their life.   Just supposing somewhere in Hitler's lineage there was Jewish blood, like mother, father, aunt, uncle or grandparents and something about them enraged Hitler, then it's possible that's what caused him to go off the deep end and do what he did.

11 minutes ago, Brandy333 said:

That's what message boards are for is to discuss insights, share stories and give info.

True, I just prefer my information to be based on facts, not hearsay. Maybe thats just me ?

I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong, but there had to be a reason Hitler hated Jews so much. 

Anti-semitism was very common in the time when Hitler grew up. If it had not been common there would not have been so many people willing to help him in his crazy ideas. 

Sometimes killers vent their anger and murder who they feel represent those that had a very negative effect on their life. 

We wont ever know exactly why Hitler became the man he was, but like I said anti-semitism was very common at the time. I'm not an expert on this but I think that a big part of Hitlers crazyness was due to his abusive father. Abusive fathers seem to be a common theme among dictators.

Just supposing somewhere in Hitler's lineage there was Jewish blood, like mother, father, aunt, uncle or grandparents and something about them enraged Hitler, then it's possible that's what caused him to go off the deep end and do what he did.

If Hitler had jewish ancestors they would have been so far removed from his time, that he wouldn't even have known about it and thus it would have had no impact on his anti-semitism.

Lets face it, jews have traditionally been a minority in Europe and thus a very easy target to vent your anger on. Venting your anger on minorities is sadly something that people still do all over the World.

One of the things people tend to do in discussions like this, is to view Hitlers action as if he was a rational man, he was not ! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Peter B said:

These are good points. Up to Stalin's death in 1953 the Soviets would have been particularly keen to find out what happened to Hitler. Following up leads in Argentina wouldn't have been difficult. Consider that, even though Argentine dictator Juan Peron was well aware of Nazis hiding in Argentina, he also maintained good relations with the Soviets (including selling them grain). I think it wouldn't have been hard for the Soviets to find the necessary leverage to get Peron to hand over Hitler if they found any sign of him living in Argentina.

The Israelis managed to find Adolf Eichmann, who was much less known than Hitler. There is a very good reason why the Soviets weren't looking for Hitler: They allready found him !

Hitler saw himself as the savior of the German people and when it was clear that the war was lost, it is entirely in keeping with his personality to think that he would choose to take his own life, rather than live with his own failure. Like I said above he was not a rational man.

• Like 2

On 1/4/2018 at 6:29 AM, Carl G. said:

...Relying upon the testimony of people who afterwards said things like "I told American and British interrogators everything I thought they wanted to hear" (Hitler's chauffeur, speaking in 1974), or Nicolaus von Below, an adjutant, who stated that he had lied to Trevor-Roper and "had a good laugh" every time he saw his lies repeated in print, doesn't seem very bright. But then, if you believe what they told the UK and US agencies at that time, why not believe the pilot Peter Baumgart, who claimed to have flown Hitler and Eva out of Berlin?

On what basis do you accept that (for example) von Below was lying to Trevor-Roper and telling the truth afterwards? Perhaps he told Trevor-Roper the truth and lied afterwards?

As for relying on testimony, consider that the Soviets were interrogating survivors from the Hitler Bunker within a week of Hitler's death. A few months later the Soviets interrogated Traudl Junge (one of Hitler's secretaries). It appears that she said nothing that contradicted the earlier interviews, despite not having had a chance to talk to the other survivors. That alone suggests that the Soviets had very clear information that Hitler had died in Berlin.

On 1/21/2018 at 1:27 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

They allready found him

Or they thought they did.

I don't think we will ever know  if Hitler had any jewish genes.That is however, UNLESS his american great nephews would take a DNA test. Adolf had an older brother a half brother actually named Alois Hitler. Alois went to England and married a woman named Bridget and they had a son William. Apparently  He and his mother went to Germany and Adolf got him a job working in a factory some place.Hitler told  some associates about William trying to black mail him, which might be possible, though what over I'm not sure. In any case, his father lived in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. You had Austrians, Jews, Hungarians, and other assorted groups  including germans. Some cousins of mine from Nuremberg  opened Carl Hilpert Spielenwerks in VIenna in the 1800s.The place still sells toys, and some of my cousins in Nuremberg  actually were toy makers, mainly of toy soldiers made of tin, the kind they call flats. So Alois ,Adolf's father could have had any man to sire him. Maria Schikelgruber his mother could have had a brief one night stand or even affairwith a peddlar of unknown origin. I don't even know if anyone has looked into her background and any of the places and families she worked for as a domestic.

• 3 months later...

I don't quite follow the argument that because the survivors in the bunker told similar stories, they must therefore have been telling the truth.  These, after all, were Hitler's most loyal and devoted followers, the people who had remained with him even after many top Nazis were deserting him. If they were privy to his escape plan, of course they would tell the same story!

I just got a most interesting biography of Hugh Trevor-Roper, An Honourable Englishman by Adam Sisman, and the picture it gives of Trevor-Roper's investigation is actually quite disturbing.  Like most I assumed that after the defeat of Germany, teams of top intelligence agents, led by Trevor-Roper, had rushed to the bunker, and begun their work ASAP,  subjecting the bunker staff to intensive interrogation.  Wrong!  It seems there was no effort made by British (or US) intelligence to find out what went on there until three months after Hitler's alleged suicide, and then only because Stalin was openly doubting the story and pointing to allegations that he had escaped and been seen in various locations (even in Dublin!).  Only in mid-September did H.T-R. begin his investigation, and it lasted all of 5-6 weeks!  He estimated that there were 33 potential witnesses, of whom most appear to have vanished!  In other words there had been no attempt even to keep the staff under restraint until the truth had been discovered. So his report was based upon the stories of just 7 witnesses. Not only that but he released a handout summarising his findings directly to the Press over a week before submitting his official report , which strongly implies that this was never a genuine intelligence gathering operation but a PR exercise.  People did not want to believe that Hitler had escaped. They wanted to be told that the monster had died and would never return, and that is what he gave them.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On Saturday, September 09, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

We have been over this so many times. Here are two posts where we have dealt with this, so we don't have to go over it again:

I see no links

Nevermind phone was being slow, I guess even whan i quoted there wasn't any links because they were imbedded, sry.

Edited by -Nuke-
Self made idiocity

Im sad to inform you that Hitler did indeed commit sucide and his remains burned in the yard. He wanted to die with the third reich. Ps goebbles" never said baby:"

• Thanks 1

On 2017-09-09 at 6:47 PM, RoofGardener said:

I have to stay, this is very thin. 

"...an individual who strongly resembled and claimed to be Hitler,"

Hmm... anyone can LOOK like somebody, and it is curious that the informant never thought to take a photograph. Anyway, is it likely that somebody of Hitlers mentality would live a quiet life, and not seek to get involved in politics ? 

Also.. the name Schuttlemayer... that sounds more Jewish than German ? 

Wasn't it schicklgruber...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

Ps goebbles" never said baby:"

Ehh... ?

41 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

Wasn't it schicklgruber...

Schicklgruber was the birthname of Hitler's father Alois. It came form his mother Maria (Adolf's grandmother).

His stepfather's name was Johann Georg Hiedler and he later took his name. Why it became Hitler instead of Hiedler is not clear. I suppose it had something to do with Alois being illegitimate. 

The identity of Alois father is unknown, but is generally assumed to be either his stepfather or his stepfathers brother Johann Nepomuk Hiedler. Before anyone starts a new conspiracy about this, no they were not jewish !

So if Hitlers father had not changed his name it would have been "Heil Schicklgruber". 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Ehh... ?

Schicklgruber was the birthname of Hitler's father Alois. It came form his mother Maria (Adolf's grandmother).

His stepfather's name was Johann Georg Hiedler and he later took his name. Why it became Hitler instead of Hiedler is not clear. I suppose it had something to do with Alois being illegitimate. 

The identity of Alois father is unknown, but is generally assumed to be either his stepfather or his stepfathers brother Johann Nepomuk Hiedler. Before anyone starts a new conspiracy about this, no they were not jewish !

So if Hitlers father had not changed his name it would have been "Heil Schicklgruber". 

They used to tease Hitler for his fathers birth name Schicklgruber when he was a child.

3 minutes ago, Avalanche said:

They used to tease Hitler for his fathers birth name Schicklgruber when he was a child.

That would probably explain why he changed it. By all accounts Alois was a very bad father to little Adolf and having experienced a tough childhood himself might help explain why he was like that.

It turns out that a lot of dictators have one thing in common: Lousy fathers.

• Like 2

I cant remember exactly where i read this about hitler being teased for his fathers surname i think it was in the book the rise and fall of the third reich or in one of my historical mags. I belive Hitler was born mad and that his hard up bringing made things worse plus his war experiences. Its scary that the nazi parties is marching again in europe. one of Swedens top political party the Swedish Democrats was founded by two former Swedish SS officers Hmm.. I wonder what their political agenda is.... ;-)

Edited by Avalanche
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Avalanche said:

I cant remember exactly where i read this about hitler being teased for his fathers surname i think it was in the book the rise and fall of the third reich or in one of my historical mags. I belive Hitler was born mad and that his hard up bringing made things worse plus his war experiences.

I don't we will ever know exactly why Hitler became as he was, but I think it was a mixture of reasons. His childhood, daddy issues, losing his mother, his failure as an artist, wartime experience, the general instability after World war one, his xenofobia, his anti semitism, his drug use and so on. It was all a coctail that was bound to create something bad.

20 hours ago, Avalanche said:

Its scary that the nazi parties is marching again in europe. one of Swedens top political party the Swedish Democrats was founded by two former Swedish SS officers Hmm.. I wonder what their political agenda is.... ;-)

It's going to be interesting to see what happens in your up comming election. Best of luck with that !

• Like 3

On 7/20/2018 at 7:23 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I don't we will ever know exactly why Hitler became as he was, but I think it was a mixture of reasons. His childhood, daddy issues, losing his mother, his failure as an artist, wartime experience, the general instability after World war one, his xenofobia, his anti semitism, his drug use and so on. It was all a coctail that was bound to create something bad.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens in your up comming election. Best of luck with that !

Or likely all the same reasons why racists are racist. But he wasn't the only one that wanted to be rid of Jews along with the clearly enthusiastic German nation. But it's clearly written in both his book where he holds the loss of WW1 responsibility to the Jews and psychological literature that a lot of his personal distaste for Jews was that his beloved mother was under the care of a Jewish doctor and his idea for the holocaust appeared to spawn from a political Palensteinian leader where before Hilter was content to just expel the Jews but received advice from this leader to "burn them".

However the case, I never saw much plausibility in Hilter surviving due to finances to which he lost it all, his henchmen were in disarray  and his addiction to his heroin mixture for which he would likely have overdosed pretty soon anyway had he not committed suicide. There was really no where for him to go for very long where he would have had to remain hidden in desolate conditions to survive without capture.

• Like 1