Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I need a new podcast to listen to, help

spartan max2

15 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I like to listen to Dreamland and The Other Side of Midnight.  There is also a guy who does sporadic podcasts named Mike Clelland that is really intersting.

Hey thanks for reviving this thread. I just found The Cryptonauts which is a group  of guys taking an absolute riotous look at famous crypto cases.

• Like 1

Thanks @Farmer77,  I will check it out.

Jesus how the time flys. I feel like I made this thread months ago but it was in 2017 lol

• Like 3

On 9/9/2017 at 2:34 PM, spartan max2 said:

Hey, just little old me.

So I listen to a podcast when I commute to and from work everyday but the one I currently listen to is about to run out of material so I am just wanting to hear some suggestions from you guys of some podcast you listen to.

Try coast to coast.com all one word

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I like the following podcast very much. It's a mixture of people's ghost experiences, ghost reports in the media, and ghost stories pertaining to historical sites in the UK. The presenters are a very pleasant English couple:

https://knockonceforyes.com/

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/5/2019 at 3:00 PM, ghostphoria said:

I like the following podcast very much. It's a mixture of people's ghost experiences, ghost reports in the media, and ghost stories pertaining to historical sites in the UK. The presenters are a very pleasant English couple:

https://knockonceforyes.com/

Thanks for recommending us! Glad you are enjoying it :)

You might also want to check out Pleasing Terrors, The Strange and Unusual Podcast, History Goes Bump, Epitaph and Spectral Asylum.

On 4/8/2019 at 6:30 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I like to listen to Dreamland and The Other Side of Midnight.  There is also a guy who does sporadic podcasts named Mike Clelland that is really interesting.

I just found that Mike Clelland is on Unknowncountry.com now.

On 9/9/2017 at 8:14 PM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Welcome to Night Vale

Just listened to the first episode on You Tube.  I am already addicted, but then you knew that would happen didn't you?  Please remember, there are no dogs allowed in the dog park....

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 7:52 PM, joc said:

Just listened to the first episode on You Tube.  I am already addicted, but then you knew that would happen didn't you?  Please remember, there are no dogs allowed in the dog park....

It's so good, I even bought a poster from their merch store haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/10/2017 at 7:34 AM, spartan max2 said:

Hey, just little old me.

So I listen to a podcast when I commute to and from work everyday but the one I currently listen to is about to run out of material so I am just wanting to hear some suggestions from you guys of some podcast you listen to.

Please make a list of the podcasts you listen to already.  There's a zillion.

Did you know the average home has over 300,000 items in it?  Neither did I...my daughter told me that...she listens to a Minimalist podcast... 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Could you recommend some shows, podcasts, etc. related to aliens, secret societies, pizzagate, illuminati, NWO? I frequentely listent to Project Camelot, and Richard Dolan. I also find Johnny Cirucci's interviews really interesting.

3 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

Could you recommend some shows, podcasts, etc. related to aliens, secret societies, pizzagate, illuminati, NWO? I frequentely listent to Project Camelot, and Richard Dolan. I also find Johnny Cirucci's interviews really interesting.

I like unknowncountry.com.   They have two different podcasts, one is interviews of people who have written books and one is interviews of people who have had experiences.  And there is also Mike Clelland on that website who interviews very intersting people.  He used to have a random podcast but now he is on regularly.   Also, there are other things on that site.

I used to listen to MysteriousUniverse.com but those guys were a bunch of youngsters that sometimes got mean and it was not fun after a while.  It has been a few years since I listened to them.  If you are in your 30's you might find them entertaining.

Since you like Project Camelot and Richard Dolan,  those are different kinds of interviewers, Whitley Streiber and Mike Clelland are much better interviewers in my opinion.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

On 9/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, TellLieVision said:

The unexplained podcast with Howard Hughes.  One hour of uninterrupted discussion. No adverts. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I know I am 3 years late to the party, but this is a list of the podcasts I listen to (some aren't podcasts, they just read emails sent to them, but still)

Darkness Prevails

Dogman Encounters Radio

Strange Familiars

Strange But True Stories

Monsters Among Us

The Supernaturlist

Every now and again Dark Waters and Sasquatch Chronicles

That's all, hope you like one (Strange Familiars is my favorite so far)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Seeker-Of-Knowledge said:

I highly recommend Mysterious Universe. The Cryptonaut podcast is great too.

I listened to Ben and Aaron on Mysterious Universe for a couple of years but after they hit 30 they got mean and rude so I quit.  (seemed like about the time they hooked up with Micah, "The mouth of the south") I was even paying the monthly fee for the extras and they didn't seem to respect anyone.  I hope they are doing better now.   Thanks for mentioning the Cryptonaut, I will check it out.

Edited by Desertrat56